CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Dana's Big Birthday Blowout Bash!

OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe it? It's my BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am all of FOUR now! I'm a grown LADY!


And I feel SUPER special because Zoolatry not only made me the PRETTYPRETTY birthday card, but they also helped me build my DREAM HOUSE! Just LOOK!


It's my very own PLAYHOUSE!!!! Now Billy and Renna and George and Fagin and all of the other great kitties and doggies and buns and hams and any other furry friend can come over and visit with me and play with me in my very own extra special super fun PLAYHOUSE!!!!! This is where my BIRTHDAY PARTY is at today!!!! I AM SO SUPER EXCITED!!!!!!

My kitty brother TYBALT is in charge of the BUFFET and he did a SUPER GREAT AWESOME JOB! Just look at it all!!!! There is something for everyone!
(And for the buns, I have a fresh veggie and herb garden behind the playhouse! Help yourselves!)






My sisters HOLLY and IVY are in charge of the PARTY GAMES! I think they have a huge game of TAG and THUNDERING HERD OF ELEPHANTS planned!

And my big brother LOKI volunteered to be the DEEJAY! So we are gonna DANCEDANCEDANCEDANCE! I'm already wiggling and shaking my booty, I'm so excited!

C'mon, everfurry! Let's start the conga line! Right out the back door and twice around the garden!

45 meows:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Happy Birthday Dana! :) We hope you have a great day! :) What a great party spread you have laid out. As we say in German: Alles Gute zum Geburtstag! :)

Ana said...

Happy Birthday, Dana! This will be a great party, especially with this buffet and at this great Playhouse!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Have a wonderful 4th Birthday, Dana!!!!

This place sure is decked out!

Come on Shade, start shakin' that rump of yours!!!

I brought you a shrew, Dana. Freshly caught this morn.

~Goldie

LZ said...

Happy Birthday!!! I'm going to come party with you since its my Gotcha Day and all I got was a vet visit tomorrow. My life sucks so I'm coming to live with you!

Kaze

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday, Dana!!! Looks like it's gonna be a great party! We're gonna get into the conga line now...

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

TabbyNormal said...

Happy Fourth Birthday, Dana! For your birthday, I will play fetch with you!
Best wishes and Purrs,
Abby Normal

Robyn and The (Mostly) Badass Cat said...

Happy Purrthday Dana!
Oh Tybalt your Niptinis are always the best. Boni? Boni? Are you breakdancing????
Oh oh, she must have slurped a couple of those niptinis really fast hehehe
Oh gosh CONNNNNNNNNGAAAAAAAAAAAA woo hoo! Pawtay!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dana! Wow, look at all the foods! Point us towards the niptinis!

George the Pup said...

Happy Happy Barkday Dana! I'm so excited about your play house - it's Pawesome!!!!!

Tybalt did a great job on the buffet, everything looks great. Let's get dancing - anybody wanna do the hokey pokey?!

George

George the Pup said...

Dana I forgot to tell you that I have something special for you and Loki on my bloggie!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Happy Birthday Dana!! Thanks for inviting us to the party. Oh, we see Beaux has already ran over to George - wonder if we will see them seperate anymore today. Samwise and Beaux brought you some Beggin Strips (its their favorites) and we kitties brought some pirate cat rum-nip too!! Fagin wants to PLAYPLAYPLAY so we'll go mingle and leave you youngsters to it!!

Chance said...

Happy Barkday Dana! Hope you have lots of fun today at your party. I wouldn't mind some of that roast beef you got over there. By chance does your playhouse have a swimming hole? I could use a few laps. Hehehe.

Shadow

Happy Birfday Dana.....Hopes yoo gets all da tweets an toys yoo wanna and get ta pway all day long. Puuurrrrrssssssss

Chance

Chance said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Gizmo said...

Happy Birthday Dana! I have to run to my grandmas, but I will be back to party ina bit! Can't wait to get to know other kitties at your party! Hope you get lots of bones and treats!
~Gizmo
=^..^=

PB 'n J said...

We hope you have a super Happy Birthday Dana - wow 4 years old, you're all grown up!

We're going to wander over to the buffet for a bit and then who's up for THoE? George love to play that too!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Happy birthday Dana! 4 is an important age. Hope you have a great day, and I will be over for the party! SAve some niptinis for me!
--JB

Jans Funny Farm said...

Happy Birthday, Dana! That is a beautiful playhouse from Zoolatry. What a great place to hold your party.

Tybalt has put out a real feast. And the conga line sounds like fun. So off we go. Just lead the way.

purrs and tail wags

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Happy Birthday Dana. What a lovely ham you have...

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Happy Birfday Dana! Oh, this is fabulus...we brawt you some of Jeff's home made cheese treats! Oh boy, shrimp...

Renna the Princess Puppy said...

Party Party!! Happy Baarkday! I made you a card, it is on my blog! All that nummy food, I bet I can nibble on some chikhen!

slobber kisses

Parker said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANA!
I'm here to party and to eat HAM!!!!
Let's Conga!!
Smooches to you!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday, Dana!

Did somebody say "Conga"? Whoohooo!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy 4th Barkday Dana and many, many, many moooooore!!

Wow, this is a cool playhouse and it looks lovely Dana!!

I'll have one og your wonderful Niptini's Tybalt! Sammie-Pie

The food looks delicious and I am starved! Mr. Tigger

We have to get in that conga line!!! Whoo Hoo!!!
Your FL furiends,

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HAPPY PURRFDAY DANA!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Sammy says me can not haf niptini - is there kitten nip punch here?

PLAY!!! PLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAY!!!

Billy

The Meezers or Billy said...

Happy Barkday Dana!!!!

we hope Billy doesn't destroy too much. We will be over at the bar if you need us.

Sammy and Miles

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

wow what a great party and look at all the food...Happy special birthday Dana, this is great and Tybalt, Ivy and Holly outdid themselves...wow

Let's conga...

Purrs from
Abby
Boo
Ping
Jinx
and Gracie

Daisy said...

Woohoo! Happy Birthday, Dana! This is one great party! Thanks for inviting us. I would love to join the conga line. Conga! Conga! Conga!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Happy Birthday Dana, you are a beautiful lady dog. I hope you have a very happy day, thanks for inviting me to the party. I am off to grab a niptini. ~Socks

Happy Birthday Dana, so glad you invited me.Holly & Ivy, where do I sign up to play thundering herd of elephants. ~Scylla

I want to sing and dance, I want to sing and dance HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANA!!!!! ~Charybdis

Mr. Hendrix said...

Happy Birthday Dana! Thanks for inviting us. We're so sorry we can't stay long, but Bendrix does want to dance a dance and run around with Ivy

We can only stay a bit because we're staying with Brandi while her mommy has surgery.

jenianddean said...

Happy Birthday! Looks like one heck of a party...
--Jasper

Motor Home Cats said...

Happy Birthday Dana!!! It looks like a great party.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Holly and Ivy - where are you? I want to dance, dance, dance.

Cody

The Furry Kids said...

Happy happy happy Birthday! We're here and ready to PAR-TAY!

Forty Paws said...

Whoo hoo! It's Par-Tay tyme! Way to go!

Luf, Us

Cat Street Boyz said...

Happy 4th Birthday DANA!!! Boy what a party!!!! And TEMPTATIONS, we have only heard of this yummy treat but now we can taste it, whoo hoo, party time!!=^Y^=Ty, Tinker, Toy, Tang, Setzer & Cherokee

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, Par-tay!
:: shaking little behind ::
Conga conga conga...
gimme a world famous Tybalt Niptini, pleeze... what a great party, Dana. Happy 4th Purrthday...
Conga conga conga....
Come on, Faith Boomerang, come on, Missy Blue Eyes... boys... let's par-tay.

CatLadyDiary.tumblr.com said...

Happy Birthday you lucky dog!!
the buffet looks wonderful. Willl there be cake? if there is no time to make a cake ask for whipped cream straight outta the can!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday! What an excellent party, and your picture is so adorable! CONGA - WHOOHOO!

Tiger Lily said...

Happy Birthday Dana! This is just a wonderful party!!

Prrrrrrrrrrrrs and tail wags,
Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

Mickey's Musings said...

Happy 4 th Birthday Dana!!!!!!!!!
You really know how to throw a party!!!!! WooHoo!! Look at all the goodies too :) Hi gang!! Big crowd :)
Nom,nom,nom...good food !!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Asta said...

Hi Dana
Happy Birfday!!! to you!!!!
This is a gweat pawty..all those faboolous eatables and dwinkables..and such nice fwiends to shawe wif...And I love to be in a conga line..you'we looking gweat!!! I can't believe you'we fouw aweady...time flies when life's so nice

we'we lucky!
love and smoochie kisses,
ASTA

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Happy Happy Birthday to you, Dana~!!!!!!
I wish you always happy and healthy!

Karen Jo said...

Happy Fourth Birthday, Dana! Wow! Look at all the great food and drink! I am going to grab some of that yummy roast beef. Look at all those kitties and woofies in the Conga line! I am having a great time. I gave Tybalt an award and I'll give you lots of pets and scritches, Dana.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Happy Belated 4th Birthday Dana! We are sorry we missed your birthday bash and hope it was lotsa fun!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Buckwheat Snapp said...

I hope you had a great Birthday Dana, sorry I missed it.
Willie

Lux said...

What a cool playhouse! Wishing you a happy belated birthday!!!