CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 7, 2008

Mancat Monday - The Blahs

Well kitties, today I have another bad case of the Monday blahs.

The good thing about the 4th of July weekend was that I had mommy for three whole days.

The bad thing about this weekend was that mommy was sick all weekend and had to go to the doctor Thursday afternoon for what she calls "sinus crud" and a fever.

Mommy is back at work today, but still feels pretty nasty. She has this annoying cough that can even keep a kitty from napping. I can't imagine what it is doing to her.

So to perk mommy up, I thought I would post a picture of one of her favorite things: my cute little nose.



Mommy LOVES my nose and mouth and whiskers. She has to tickle my cheeks all the time and tell me how cute I am and give me kisses. I let her do it because I'm a generous mancat.

In other happier news, Karen Jo gave me this totally AWESOME award!

"The 'Arte y Pico' award was created and to be given to bloggers who inspire others with their creative energy and their talents, whether it be writing, artwork in all media's. When you receive this award it is considered a 'special honor'. Once you have received this award, you are to pass it on to at least 5 others." Karen Jo honored me with this award for my Friday Movie Reviews! Thanks so much, Karen Jo! I am so happy that you enjoy them.

Karen Jo is right. The hardest part is deciding who to pass this great award on to! After much careful thought, I would like to present this award to:

Marilyn Monroew
, for her creative work in poetry.
The McKittencats, for sponsoring their dad's GREAT short story on their bloggie.
Gandalf and Grayson, for the GREAT story we all got to contribute to last week.
Kashim and Othello, for their wonderful graphic work that they share with all of us on the catblogosphere.
And last but not least, the gang at Whiskers and Purrs, for their unique and creative way of blogging. They always put a smile on my face!

28 meows:

The Meezers or Billy said...

concatulations on your award! we will purr for your mom to get better!!!

DANA!! PLAY???? PLAYPLAYPLAY?? NOW!!!! - BILLY

Parker said...

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Sorry Tybalt - if that hurt your ears, that was my Mommy - she was overwhelmed with the close-up of your sweet face!

TabbyNormal said...

It's a good thing your mom has someone so CUTE to cheer her up when she is feeling so nasty. My mom said she has had those infections, and that they are awful.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Tybalt, I am so sorry your Mommy is not feeling well and I will purrr for her to get better! :sigh: Your nose is the cutest thing and I am going to come right over and give you smoochie kisses on it!
Sammie-Pie

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your poor mom. :( Sending lots of healing purrs her way.

Congratulations on your award - it is very well deserved!

Anonymous said...

Icky sinus crud... Mom gets that, too when she forgets to take her pills. Hope your Mom feels better soon.

Thank you so very much for this lovely award, Tybalt! We are very honored.

The Story Game is tomorrow! We hope we will all write another beautiful story together. We're sure looking forward to it! Since you've mentioned The Story Game, we will give you a little bitty hint... It starts off with a kitty named Bobby, and that's all we're allowed to say! ;-)

Ana said...

Oh, I hope your mom will get better soon! Being sick is pretty bad.

Congrats on your well deserved award!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tybalt! Thank you so much for the beautiful award! I am so honored that you thought of me *smile*.

I'm sorry your Mom hasn't felt well. I hope she feels better soon! It's no fun to be sick. And what an adorable picture of your nose and whiskers!

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Daisy said...

Your nose is very, extra cute! I hope your mom will get better soon.

Chrissie said...

You've got lips, too! My mom is a catlip kisser...eeewwwww! I have to go wash my lips every time she kisses me!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Congrats on your award!

We are purring for your Mommy, that sinus is nasty stuff. Mommy & the boy beans have been suffering from it. They seem to be on the mend now and we purr your Mom is too.

~Socks, S & C

You do have a cute nose Tybalt. ~Scylla & Charybdis (blushing)

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Tybalt, we hope your Mom gets to feeling better really quick ... our Momma had the same thing going on this weekend, at least the sinus part. Seeing your cute nosy, mouth and whiskers should cure her right on the spot! Congrats on the award too, you deserve it very much!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Anonymous said...

We hope your human mom's sinus crud goes away soon so she can enjoy being with you as much as you enjoy being with her.

Congratulations on the honor!

The Furry Kids said...

Your poor mom! Our Momma had some icky sinus coughy crud last month. It was terrible for napping. We hope she feels better super soon.

Motor Home Cats said...

Tybalt, we hope your Mama gets well soon. It is terrible to not feel well in the summer. We hope your and your sisters' purring makes her all better.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Hi Holly and Ivy,

I would love to play. Do you want to come over here since your mama doesn't feel well? That way we won't disturb her.

Cody

Mickey's Musings said...

Poor Mom!!! I will send her some purrs to help her get better! I'm sure looking at that cute nose will also make her feel really good too :)
Congrats on your award !!!!!!!!!!
Awesome :)
Purrs Mickey

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Pawwsome award! Great choices to pass it along to. We feel so bad fur yur Mom. It's an awful time of year to get sick. This is supposed to be a fun time of year not icky sniffly. We's puttin owr paws together dat she feels better quickly.

Ellen Whyte said...

Congratulations for the pretty award! Shame about the weekend sniffles... purring for you...

Sweet Purrfections said...

What a cute little nose! Hope your mom is feeling better soon!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Con cat u lations on your awardie!

I fink lots of purrs should helps your mom through hers sickness. That and maybe if you shared your catnip withs her?

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah I am praying and purring very very hardly for your mom, wish she will be better~!!!!!!!

Congratulations on your award~~~ It's well deserved it!

Mr. Echo said...

I hope yoo help yur momma gits to feelin bedder soon. MIne sez purrs help!

meemsnyc said...

Our mom bean has been sick too. She has had this cold for 4 days and called out sick twice last week. Colds are the worst!! Not feeling well really stinks. Hope your bean feels better soon.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award. What a cute nose you have.

Kate (Pablo's mum) said...

Congrats on the award, and the uber-cute nose. Sorry that your mum was sick on such an auspicious holiday weekend. You gotta hate that...

Unknown said...

We're sorry your Momma isn't feeling well!! We're sending healing purrs her way!!! We think your nose is very cute too (Momma really luvs it!!!) and bet it will cheer up your Momma!!! Concatulaions on your award!

luv,

Rossetti and Kirara

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your well deserved reward :-)

I hope your Mommy gets over her sinus crud and cough soon. It's no fun being sick :(

Forty Paws said...

Oh yuk. Sinus crud sucks the big one. We sure hope your Mom gets better very soon.

Luf, Us