CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 21, 2008

Mancat Monday

Happy Mancat Monday, kitties! Mommy still has a headache (hurricane season always means migraine season for mommy), and she has been a little busy, so my post is late today. I forgive her, though, because I've gotten lots of snuggles from her to make up for the neglect last week. She even slept with her arm around me all night last night! I am one happy mancat.

I am also super happy and excited that Tara gave me this wonderful award! This is the second time I've received this award for my Movie Reviews. I'm so happy and excited I can't stop chirping!



I also want to say good luck to Chica and Pumuckl and their human mommy Ana! They are leaving Egypt behind and moving to Germany soon. Everykitty should go by their blog and wish them a happy and safe journey!

25 meows:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt
That is one super handsome picture of you...oh Chica and Pumuckl are leaving Egypt...no more tours of Egypt...wow I wonder how close they will be to Dragonheart and Merlin?

Purrs
Abby

The Meezers or Billy said...

Tybalt, that's a handsome pikshur, but you looks a little crabilated?

DANA!! COME OFUR TO FAGIN'S!! PLAY!! PLAYPLAYPLAY!!!!! - BILLY

The Island Cats said...

We hope your mom's head is feeling better soon...

Congratulations on your award! We always enjoy your movie reviews!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Ana said...

Wow Tybalt... we are speechless... and I have even more than leaky eyes... Thank you!

I hope we'll have time for a big Goodbye-Egypt-Party ;-)

PB 'n J said...

Oh we do hope your Mommy is feeling better soon! Our Mommy gets those horrible migraines too and they are bad news! Should we come over and sit on her and purr?

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your award. I hope your person feels better too.

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Congratulations on the award good buddy! I'm so sorry I haven't been visiting very much lately, but NO MORE! I'll be back lots and lots

humm, moving is no fun for the furry four legged type. i'll drop over to see wish them bon voyage

Purrageous Pirates said...

DANA!! We is playing at my house today! COME OFUR NOW!! - Fagin

Anonymous said...

Congratulations for the honor, you ever-lovin' blue-eyed mancat! That was good of you to spend time with your human to make her feel better.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

I got some lap time with Mommy last night so I am a happy mancat too. ~Socks

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Tybalt! I just love looking at your picture! We love your Friday reviews, too! We are purrring for your Mom's migraines to feel better and are glad you got to sleep with her arm all around you all night!
Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrs,
Sammie-Pie

Kimo and Sabi said...

Congrats on yer award! We hopes yer momma doesn't git a hurricane in her head!

Anonymous said...

Head hurtys are very bad. We hope your Mom doesn't have it all the way until November! That close up is amazing, Tybalt!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award! It's very well deserved.

I'm sorry your Mommy is still suffering with a migraine :(

Mr. Echo said...

I hope Chica and Purrmuckl haff a safe trip. I know Ana is worried for them. She is so nice. Oh, and Mommy kant watch that Homeward Bound moovie...she cride reel hard the first time cuz the kitty looks jes like our departid sisfur Karma.

Mickey's Musings said...

Tybalt,you are one good lookin Mancat!!!!!!!
Congrats on your award too :)
Purrs Mickey

Motor Home Cats said...

Mom's with headaches are no fun, especially migraines. We hope your mommy doesn't get too many this season. Congratulations on your award again.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

meemsnyc said...

Happy mancat monday. Sorry to hear about your mommy's migraines. Our mom bean gets bad migraines too.

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

tybalt ...
yer a hansum mancat.
luv--jh

Lux said...

Congratulations on your award! That's a handsome picture of you, Tybalt!

Tara said...

I sure hope your mom feels better soon!

Tara

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I just LOVE this photo of you very very much!!!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Congratulations on your award Tybalt, you sure do deserve it! We hope your Mommy's head feels better, and our Momma wants to give you kissies on your adorable pink nosey! That is a wonderful picture of you!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

jenianddean said...

You just can't beat sleeping with your Mom holding you. Maybe you can purr her headaches away.
--Jasper

Forty Paws said...

Ohhh. We hope yur Mom's migraines go bye-bye.

Luf, Us