CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 14, 2008

Mad Mancat Monday

Well, kitties, as you can see I am posting an older picture of myself today.

Why, you ask?

Because my mommy is a forgetful mommy.

When mommy went to do her shopping on Saturday, I reminded her that she needed batteries for her camera so that she could help me blog. She said okay.

She came home without the batteries.

I am very upset. I was supposed to do the Cold Box Meme that my special bobtail friend Gizmo tagged me for. But I refuse to do it without having pictures of our fridge to post. So no meme today. Sigh.

On the other hand, my famous friend Goma gave me an award! Thanks so much, Goma! You too, Sachie! I am super thrilled and honored to receive it. I would like to pass this award on to my buddies Jeter Harris and Tripper, because they always make me laugh . . . and laugh hard. Sometimes a kitty just needs that kind of release, you know?


In other news, and very super sad news, I found out that our beautiful ladycat friend Forest escaped from her home and was hit by a car. I will never forget you, Forest. Purrrrs to you and your family, sweet friend.


When sorrows come, they come not single spies,
But in battalions.

Hamlet, Act IV, Scene V

28 meows:

Java's Coffee House said...

Hey Ivy do you finks you can come snuggle wif me in my closet? I needs some nose kisses to help me gets better.

Luvs
Java

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Tybalt,
My Mom is super forgetful, so I insisted she buy rechargable batteries for the flashy thing. It's a pretty nice set up, she can keep one set of batteries charging while the other set is doing it's job in the camera.

The boy beans like it too, cause it can recharge the batteries for their X-box controllers.

~Socks (Sorry I forgot to sign it the first time)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh dear. That's not good. Fortunately our batteries are rechargable!

Gizmo said...

Hey Tybalt, guess what I watched last night?!? Milo & Otis!! Yes, Mommy was at WAl-Mart looking thru the $5 movies and there it was. She says she looked at daddy and squealed with joy...whew beans can be so weird sometimes. Also, my 2yr old bean watched and laughed the whole time. It was great to see that!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Uh oh Tybalt

Guess what? We got tagged for the cold box meme too and you know what? Momma forgot to take the pictures off the flashy box so they are still sitting there...isn't dat something?

We feels very bad for what happened to Forest and feel so sorry for Forest family. They are so heartbroken and it is truly a heartbreaking tradegy...

Purrs
Abby

The Meezers or Billy said...

know what our mom forgets to buy at the store? FOOD FOR US! sheesh!!!

DANA!!! PLAY????

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Tybalt,
We ain't sure but we think maybe that forgitfulness is a mommy-disease. Our mommy can't remember nothin'. It's hard to find good help these days.

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Ana said...

Luckily we have a recharger for the camera, otherwise there would never be any photos :-)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your award, Tybalt. Mom's can be very forgetful sometimes, especially if they get old as our Mom. ;)

The Misadventures Of Me said...

hehe Ya know my mentor kitty Pippy woulds say to play hide the tootsie roll in da Mommys pillow. That ways she knows you are angry and she wonts forget the next time. I has yet to do that myself on my Mommy Bean, but I dids pee all over her leg on the bed the other day for not giving me my attention! She doesn't forgets anymore.

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Tybalt!!!! Your Mom did not make a list!!! Or maybe she forgot to look at her list!! heehee
It's still OK to see an older pic of you though :) I just like seeing you and your nice furs :)
Congrats on that super award!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Daisy said...

I was very, very sad to learn the tragic news about Forest, too.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hi Tybalt. Congrats on your reward. I didn't know that you knew Goma! I think we could be related from way back because we look so much alike.

Tell your mom to take bunches of pictures of you and save them in the computer for days like this!

A special thank you for always coming to my website and leaving kind words. I can always depend on a message from you and I look forward to it.

Praline

TabbyNormal said...

My mom was lazy today. Maybe we can stage some kind of riot to energize our moms' brains?

I know! Let's all play Herds at 11:30pm EST. If cats around the world all do it at the same time, surely we will be noticed!

Milton said...

Ya know, I don't think our mombeans have the right priorities sometimes. What can you do.

I'm looking forward to see your cold box pics!

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

deer tybalt,
first ... i'm sorree abowt da batteriez. dat'zza bummer.
second ... i wuz verree sad to heer abowt forest. it wuzza tragedy!
finally ... thank u fer sayin dat i make u laff ... an fer puttin me in da same category az da grate tripper. it izza honor.
luv--jh

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Dearest Tybalt,

Don't feel upset,
every mom may have forgetful part,
just not always on our side,
maybe on their beans' side.
Just don't know why~!
We always think and remember very good!

You look always great~!!!
Purr,
Adan

Motor Home Cats said...

It's no fun when mom's are forgetful. Fortunately, our battery is one that plugs into the wall, so when it runs low, mom plugs it in overnight. It is a good picture of you even if it is old.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Humans can be so forgetful when we aren't around to help them snoopervise.

Congratulations on your award - it is very well deserved!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my sweet handsome Prince Tybalt, don't be mad at Mom. She will get batteries and then you can have a lot of new pictures! I'll come over and help you be happy again!
Purrrrrrrrrrrs and nose kisses,
Sammie-Pie

Mr. Hendrix said...

sigh. mommies, what can we do with them? congratulations on your award! you certainly make us happy!

we are so sad for Omer.

Kavan said...

Moms can be pretty exasperating sometimes! Congrats on the award!

Kavan

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award, Tybalt. Rechargable batteries are wonderful things. I am also very sad about Forest.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Momma was always forgetting batteries for our flashy box! Then Grandpa bought us one with a rechargeable battery! Now she just lets is die! ~Queen Snicker

The Cat Realm said...

Dearest Tybalt, congratulations on your award and shame on your mom!
We would like to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your wonderful post at Emil's wake. We so appreciate your coming and participating, and what a wonderful quote you chose! Emil would have loved it.
Karl and Mrs. OZ

Sunny's Mommy said...

How could your Mommy forget batteries for the camera?!! I think that could almost be classified as cat abuse since it means she's not uploading beautiful photos of you on your blog!

Congrats on your award :-)

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Congrats on your award!

I hope your mommie gets batteries soon!

We are also sad about poor Forest.