CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Dana's Terrific Tuesday!

What, Tybalt?
Huh?

I got an AWARD?!?!?!?
OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!


THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU GEORGIE!!!!!!!!!
This is the BESTEST surprise EVER!!!!!!!!

Oh. I have to share it with Loki. That's okay. I like Loki. Loki plays with me and herds me and helps me steal mommy's car for joyrides when she isn't around and I get to wear my pink scarf and it flies out behind me all pretty when we have the windows rolled down and Loki turns up the radio and we FLYFLYFLY down the highway in the big red metal monster and it is so much fun and OH NO MOMMY ISN'T SUPPOSED TO KNOW ABOUT ANY OF THAT!!!!!!!!

I hope she doesn't read this today.

26 meows:

TabbyNormal said...

Congratz, Dana! I think herding sounds like a lot of fun, too.

jenianddean said...

Congrats on your award, and thanks for ours!
--Jasper

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Congratulations on your award Dana! We love your happy and suprised look in your picture ... it is soooo cute!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

The Meezers or Billy said...

concatulations on your award Dana!!

DANA!! ME LIKES TO FLYFLYFLY IN THE METAL MACHINE WIF YOU TOO!!!
ME AND MAX WILL COME AND PLAYPLAYPLAY!!! Max like girl doggies!!! - Billy

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your award, Dana! :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Dana has beautiful eyes and a cute nose.
And Bro! Your nose is so cute too. Love that pic in your previous post of you.
--JB

Ellen Whyte said...

Congrats on the award. Love that sloppy big grin!

The Furry Kids said...

Congratulations on your award!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Dana
Concats on your award and we don't think your Mom will read anything you wrote...shhhh it's a secret just between all of us....

Purrs
Abby

PB 'n J said...

Congratulations Dana! We promise not to tell your Mom anything!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Charybdis likes to ride in the metal monster. But Socks & I don't care for it at all. And poor Whiskers would get car sick. But you make it sound like fun, so maybe we will borrow it and go for a joy ride. Maybe it is funer without Mommy driving. ~Scylla

Motor Home Cats said...

Dana, congratulations on your award. It sounds like you and Loki enjoy riding in the car. Camie hates it.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Unknown said...

Concatulations on your award, Dana!!!!

Irishcoda said...

Congratulations, Dana! That's a great achievement! :)

George the Pup said...

Oh that sounds like such fun! Can I join you if I promise not to tell your Mommy?!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your well deserve reward, Dana!! Oh boy oh boy oh boy, what an exciting thing to happen for you!

Ana said...

Congratulations on your award! These joyrides sound like a big fun!

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your award! I have always wanted to drive a car. Driving in a stroller is not as exciting, I think.

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

Congrats, Dana! Heehee, I can just imagine you in your pink scarf.

Cat Street Boyz said...

Yeah DANA! That's really great, CONGRATULATIONS!=^Y^=Setzer

Mickey's Musings said...

Congrats Dana!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's a gfreat award :) Don'y worry,I won't tell your Mom ! heehee
Purrs Mickey

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

congratyoolashunz on dis grate award ...
yerz--jh

Milton said...

::Clap, Clap, Clap::
Con-cat-u-lations!!

MaoMao said...

Congratulashuns on yur awardie, Dana! You are a furry kool woofie!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Wow, congratulations, Dana! You're such a lovely woofie.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Renna the Princess Puppy said...

Heheehe Dana your so fun! Drive down and pick me up when y'all go cruising! I want to fly too!