CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 30, 2008

Mancat Monday - Announcement

One this rather gloomy Mancat Monday, I have an important announcement to make.

My special kitty-loving doggie sister Dana's 4th birthday is tomorrow!

There is going to be a huge party for her here on my blog, and I hope that all of our kitty and doggie friends can come to wish her a happy birthday, and to have ham and niptinis! And, of course, there will be dancing! We all know how Dana likes to shake her booty.

There will also be a special unveiling that Dana is really excited about. She can't wait to tell Billy and Renna!

So - Don't Forget!
BIG BIRTHDAY BASH TOMORROW!


Thanks Zoolatry for the pawsome Dana artwork!

32 meows:

The Meezers or Billy said...

oh boy, Billy is all 'acited!!!!! - Sammy and Miles

The Meezers or Billy said...

DANA!!! PARTY!!!!! PARTYPARTYPARTY!! DANCEDANCEDANCE!!!! WOOO HOOOOO!!!!

Billy

Parker said...

WooHoo! A party!
Sounds like a great time!

The Island Cats said...

Hey, we LOVE a good party!!!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Gizmo said...

Yay, If I can make it it wil be my first birthday bash!
~Gizmo =^..^=
BobTailed(& Manx)Kitties Group

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Another birthday. It's just one party after another lately!

Anonymous said...

Always a good reason for a party! Happy #4 to Dana!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We will be there, we may not be able to talk though. The beans are suppose to have "plans" to abandon us, so we may be minus our typist.

But know Charybids will be jumping up and down with excitement. Scylla will be scarfing the food and Socks will be circulating among your guest and we will all be wishing Dana the happiest birthday ever!!!!

Renna the Princess Puppy said...

Yippy Dana!!! I can't wait for your Birthday. Hehe mommy says I'm a little booty shaker cus my bum wiggles every time I wag my tail!

puppy kisses

Anonymous said...

Par-tay!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Wwoooo woooo tomorrow a big day for one of us too... it's gonna be a great way to celebrate...

Purrs
Abby

TabbyNormal said...

I was thinking of bringing balloons, but I tend to pop them when I get excited!
Purrs,
Abby Normal

Cat Street Boyz said...

Cool a party, we will bring the bubble gun...does Dana like to chomp on bubbles like our OBI?=^Y^=Ty

Samantha & Mom said...

Tigger and I will be there Dana!! We love to Party!

Hi handsome!
Whisker kisses to Tybalt.
Sammie-Pie

Anonymous said...

how 'citing! we'll be there!

Daisy said...

This is very exciting! I cannot wait for tomorrow!

PB 'n J said...

Oh this is going to be such fun! We'll make sure to tell George too (she can come, right?)!

Mr. Hendrix said...

party party party! whoo hoo!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Woo hoo! Birthday party for Dana tomorrow :-D

Ana said...

Wohoo, a party for Dana! We will put it big and fat into our timer!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Sounds like a rawkin' good time!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Oh boy oh boy oh boy is sounds like lots of fun!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh boy!!!!Party time again!!!!!
I'll be there for some fun :)
I'll bring my sisfurs too :)
Purrs Mickey

Liss said...

you visit us so often, we've added you to our paw pals list.

Anonymous said...

Ohhhh, I read your announcement out loud here, and Buzzer (my doggy brother) wants to come too!!

We love to party, of course we come!!:-)

Headbutts,
~Ruis

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh boy, ohboyohboyohboy! We'll will be der fur Dana's Bifday...

Motor Home Cats said...

We're sending in our RSVP. We're very excited to come. Happy almost 4th Dana.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Hi Holly and Ivy,

Will you save a dance for me?

Cody

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

We is ready for a rockin' partay!
Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Kavan said...

How fun, a party for Dana!

Kavan

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww...sounds very interesting!!!!
Happy Birthday to Dana!!

Karen Jo said...

Yay, a birthday party for Dana!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

How exciting! :) Happy Birthday Dana! :)