CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 2, 2008

Mancat Monday - Blues

Today I have a bad case of the Mancat Monday Blues.
Last Friday, mommy went to see the new Indiana Jones movie with Grandmama - and didn't take me!
Then yesterday she was gone for hours playing Mario Kart Wii with Uncle Sean and Almost Dad.
And this morning she left me to go to that nasty work place.
I feel neglected.
I was inspired to sing about it.
Mancat Monday
Originally recorded by the Mamas and the Papas
Rewritten for the Mancat Blues by Tybalt
Back-up singing by Holly and Ivy
Meow-Meow Meow-Meow-Meow-Meow
Meow-Meow Meow-Meow-Meow-Meow
Mancat Monday
So sad for me
Mancat Monday
I feel as blue as can be
Oh, Mancat Monday
Mancat Monday couldn't guarantee
That Monday morning my mommy would stay with me
Mancat Monday
Can't trust that day
Mancat Monday
It always turns out that way
Oh, Mancat Monday
You are always letting my mommy leave me
Oh, Mancat Monday
How could she leave and not take me?
Every other day
Every other day of the week is fine, yeah
But whenever Monday comes, but whenever Monday comes
You can find me crying all of the time
Mancat Monday
Can't trust that day
Mancat Monday
It always turns out that way
Oh, Mancat Monday
It won't go away
Mancat Monday
It's here to stay
Oh, Mancat Monday
Oh, Mancat Monday

20 meows:

Gemini and Ichiro said...

My humans didn't take me either, but look at it like this: theater chairs are not that comfortable and they don't serve temptations.

PB 'n J said...

We've been abandoned as well - we're thinking about a house trashing party!

The Meezers or Billy said...

great song!!!! - Sammy and Miles


DANA!! ME is not woofie, but does you wanna PLAY?? PLAYPLAYPLAYPLAYPLAY??? - Billy

Mr. Hendrix said...

oh dear, no fair! my beans saw it without me too. they went opening night! i would have loved that. i'll sing along with you (bendrix will just yowel)

Anonymous said...

Hey, Karaoke Tybalt! Wanna borrow Gandalf's fev-ver microphone? Cool, man. Very cool!

Mr. Echo said...

Yoo is a grate songwriter! The bloos haff inspyerd sum grate songs. (RIP Bo Diddlee)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt
That was a terrific song, maybe you should try getting band together and call it the Meowers and Poopers...
::::Kitty grins::::
I'm being furry silly.
But your song was great.

Purrs
Abby

Ana said...

Oh, I like the Mamas and the Papas, more than Indiana Jones actually ;-)

Daisy said...

Do not worry, Monday will soon be over and then those Monday blues will be far away. Maybe tomorrow you can be in the pink!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh Tybalt!!! I hate it too when Mom goes off for hours at a time! Don't they know their #1 job is US!!!! ?
Sheesh!!!
Purrs Mickey

Irishcoda said...

Tybalt! That is a hit song! They say the best songs are written out of sadness, so sorry you are sad. I guess the gang feels that way whenever we run out of the house but boy, they would NOT want to go where we go...doctors, doctors, and more doctors!

Samantha & Mom said...

Tybalt, want me to come over and keep the blues away? Don't worry about the multiple comments, blogger was acting weird all morning. I couldn't even get to anyones blogs for a couple of hours!
Purrrrs and huggggs,
Sammie-Pie

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh boy, Tybalt, I get the blues, too, when I'm left alone too much. If it makes you feel any better, though, you look very good blue!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Don't worry at all, Tybalt~~
Your bean will rent the video soon, to let you watch~~~
Watching movie at crowded place is not better than watch it at home~~ ok?

Don't be blue my great friend!

Motor Home Cats said...

Mom said she is going to rent that movie. That is a good song tho.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Holly and Ivy,

Thanks for letting me come over and hide this weekend. I think I might be coming over to play quite a bit for a while if that is okay. Mom is putting my temptations in a red box. Do you know why she would do that?

Cody

Karen Jo said...

Your Mom neglected you all weekend, then went to work today? No wonder you are blue. I love your song. I hope things improve for you soon.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oh Tybalt, we are so sorry to hear that you feel neglected. :( Our humans didn't take us to see the Indiana Jones movie either. :(

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Those beans can be soooo rude sometimes!

Great song, it helps to get your feelings out.

Parker said...

Awwwwwww, Tybalt, you can come and play here!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That is a good blues song, but it gave me the blues, too. I guess that's what they're supposed to do :-/