CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Movie Reviews


I announced last Friday that I am taking reader's requests for my movie reviews this summer. My sweet tuxie princess Sammie-Pie made a great suggestion . . . and I'm taking it! Here is a list of all the great movies I have reviewed so far. If you see that I haven't reviewed a movie you really like, or a movie you'd like to know more about before you see it yourself, please leave me a comment on my blog or email me at princetybalt AT gmail DOT com. =^_^= So here you go . . . Thursday Thirteen plus 5!



  1. The Nightmare Before Christmas (1993)

  2. The Cat Returns (2002)

  3. The Phantom of the Opera (2004)

  4. Santa Claus: The Movie (1985)

  5. Howl's Moving Castle (2004)

  6. Sweeney Todd (2007)

  7. Sleeping Beauty (1959)

  8. 300 (2006)

  9. The Aristocats (1970)

  10. Bringing Up Baby (1938)

  11. Moulin Rouge (2001)

  12. The Cat From Outer Space (1978)

  13. Darby O'Gill and the Little People (1959)

  14. Harvey (1950)

  15. Bell, Book, and Candle (1958)

  16. Please Don't Eat the Daisies (1960)

  17. Alice in Wonderland (1951)

  18. The Wizard of Oz (1939)

21 meows:

SimeyC said...

Looks like a pretty good list already!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

I am amazed at how smart you are!
Purrs
Abby

PB 'n J said...

Hmm, we'll have to think on that a bit.

Oh wait, duh - we'd like to suggest Bringing Up Baby, it's Mommy's favorite movie ever and George was named after the dog in the movie!

Unknown said...

Wow, you have watched alot of movies!

I don't watch many movies because my Mum doesn't have a long attention span - she is always doing 6 things at once.

Daisy said...

How about the movie "Babe"? You know, the one about the talking pig? We loved that movie.

That'll do, pig, that'll do.

Tybalt said...

Thanks, Daisy! I'll put that down. =^_^=

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Homeward Bound is always a great movie to watch. Althoughs it has us kittys out numbered by woofies by two.

Mickey's Musings said...

That is a great idea!!! Your Samantha is very smart ;)
Purrs Mickey

Anonymous said...

We love The Adventures of Milo and Otis!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

That's a good list but we can't add to it cuz we don't really watch films.

Motor Home Cats said...

What about "That Darn Cat"

That's a good one about a cat. We thought you might have done it already, but we don't see it on your list.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Hi Holly and Ivy - What time do you want to come over this weekend?

Cody

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is very nice of you introducing so many great movies for us!

meemsnyc said...

That's a great list of movies.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Review King Kong (the remake)! We saw donisaurs stampedin over cliffs and cool battles with Kong and Rexes... It was mazin! We were pawin at the TV screen an we dont do that often!

So mebbe a comparison of the original an the remake would be a cool ideea.

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

My mommy says if you like Nightmare Before Christmas, you might like The Corpse Bride too!

~Persephone

PS. Mommy says Thank you!

Karen Jo said...

You already have a great list. Gandalf and Grayson beat me to my suggestion.

MaoMao said...

Looks like a great list of moovies! Dorydoo is speshully innarested in the Cat frum Outur Space!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

My mom and I watched Six Below recently. It is about Siberian Doggies. We loved it but it made us cry a lot. Have you seen this movie?
--JB

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Sorry, my mom made a typo! The movie is Eight Below.
--JB

Samantha & Mom said...

Cool Tybalt! Thanks for listing them. Our favorite movie is It's A Wonderful Life with Jimmy Stewart! I know it;s for Christmas,so maybe you can do it later in the year! Are you going to Lilly Lu's Party? I;ll be there for a little while!
Nose kisses,
Sammie-Pie

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Here is something of a challenge...I'd like to see you review Charlie and the Chocolate Factory vs. Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. How they stack up against each other, and which you think is better and why.