CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Orange

Today is "Go Orange for ASPCA" day. So today's Thursday Thirteen is all about cool things that are orange. This may be a little difficult, but I think I am up to the task.

1) Oranges are orange! They smell pretty good, but I don't think I'll ever want to eat one.
2) The "publish post" button on blogger is orange.
3) Ivy has lots of orange furs.
4) Holly has a little orange furs.
5) My pirate friend Sir Dante is orange!
6) My doggie sister Dana is orange when she comes in from playing outside after it rains. (Mommy: Thank you, red Georgia clay!)
7) Peaches are kind of orange . . . and I live in the peach state! That's cool.
8) All of the Gorgeous Gingers are orange.
9) Pumpkins are orange, and I love pumpkin!
10) Fire has orange in it, and I like snuggling in front of a warm fire when it is cold outside.
11) The best cheesy flavored bits of dogfood are orangey-colored, and I like to steal those.
12) Some of the trees turn orange when it is Autumn. That's very pretty.
13) The bag for Turkey flavored Temptations is orange! Who could forget that?!

18 meows:

The Meezers or Billy said...

CHEESE!! I love orange cheese!!! - Miles

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Very good job on the 13 orange things Tybalt! Dante especially likes number 5!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

And your post is orange!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Those are great orange things. Yikes, I forgot about this day for ASPCA!
--JB

Anonymous said...

That was a fine list of Orange things, Tybalt! We live in Georgia too, but thankfully, there's not too much red clay here in Valdsota.

We like Orange squeeze cheese. That's how Mom sneaks in pills sometimes. We just lick it up!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Very cool post about terrific things that are orange!

Since we aren't American, we haven't gone orange, but we did support the ASPCA by buying a digital scrapbooking kit made for them. We also support a lot of local animal charities.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Georgia clay, there ain't nothings like it Mommy Bean says. She showed me some orange Georgia clay pottery she made, a squillion years ago. It really is a pretty color though!

The Furry Kids said...

Awesome orange-y post, Tybalt!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Mmmmm....cheeze! Nom nom nom...

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Daisy said...

There are lots of good orangey things! Don't forget Cheetos! They are delicious.

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Those are many great orange things! I have a little orange/gold on me. :) ~Queen Snickers

PB 'n J said...

Oh there are so many good orange things! What a great list Tybalt!

Parker said...

Tybalt - you are very observant! Nice work buddy! Way to go!

Unknown said...

I'm orange too!

Mmmmmmm Turkey Temptations - nom, nom, nom.....

Ana said...

That's a very nice list of orange things! Chica & Pumuckl are orange too :)

Mickey's Musings said...

Ya know,I never really thought about how much orange there is around us!
Mom's race car driver has an orange car!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Yep that's a good lot of orange fings. We're orange (and white) too.

Samantha & Mom said...

Tybalt, orange you glad I came by to say hi!! Mom is so silly. She has been trying to use that silly phrase all day! Wonderful Orange Post! Purrrrrs and (((((((hugs)))))))),
Your Tuxie princess,
Sammie-Pie