CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Allow Me to Introduce Myself

Hello, and welcome to my very first blog! My mommy told me that my friends Captain Jack and Dante had their very own blog last night and asked me if I wanted one of my own. I had to think about it, because I am a very busy kitty. Being a prince is a lot of work, after all. After I munched on my yummy dairy treats and snuggled up to mommy in bed, I finally decided that the world needed me to blog. I am too wonderful and special to just remain known in my own kingdom! Others must know of my wondrous doings. Having made my decision, I woke up mommy by purring loudly in her hair to let her know that today would be the day I would share myself with the world.

I wasn't always the prince that I am today. Before my mommy adopted me, I was a lost and frightened orphan. A nice lady that my mommy used to work with found me abandoned in a rock quarry. I was only six weeks old! I was tiny and cold and hungry and wet when I was found. The nice lady brought me back to her house, but knew she couldn't keep me because she already had too many cats of her own. She thought of my mommy right away, because my mommy is the best mommy there is! Mommy already had two kitties and two doggies and wasn't sure if she should really adopt another furry baby, but when she saw my picture she knew I was meant to be her special prince. Here is the first picture my mommy ever saw of me.

When my mommy first brought me home, I was so scared I hid under her bed all day long! It is strange to think of a prince being so easily frightened, but I was just a baby after all. I soon grew out of that, though, and began taking on my princely duties. Now I am well-established as the ruler of mommy's house. Here is what I look like today, as a full-grown royal kitty.

Notice my regal bearing and expression! It has taken me a lot of work to project just the right royal image to my subjects. Mommy says I do not look like the same kitty she first took in at all. I smile at her and purr, because I know it is her love that has made me into the special and handsome prince I am today.

Well, now you have been introduced to me. If all goes well, I shall share the stories of my siblings/subjects in future blogs. I hope you have enjoyed your visit, and I look forward to hearing from many other interesting and adventurous kitties out there!

31 meows:

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Prince Tybalt! We are so excited that you have your own bloggie! Welcome to the cat blogosphere. We love it and know you will too!

Mr. Hendrix said...

Hi! I'm Hendrix and my mommy and Jack & Dante's mommy have been friends for a long long time. It is very nice to meet you. It is so amazing to meet a royal kitty. I hope you will visit my blog sometime.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Well welcome Prince Tybalt it is so nice to meet you. I'm Abby, I run my household where I have two other sisfurs and two other brofurs. We have a great home, but I really would prefer to be just a single cat. I don't like to share my Momma. She calls me the Queen, although I don't think I have any royal blood. Please drop in and give us a visit.

Purrs

Abby

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Hello Prince Tybalt, nice to meet you. :) You look very regal indeed. I'm Dragonheart, a Sphynx living in Munich, Germany, with my Canadian humans. Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere!

Daisy said...

Hi Tybalt. I am happy to meet you. You sure grew up into a princely cat. I hope you have fun playing in the cat blogosphere. There are many nice cats to visit.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hi Prince Tybalt ::waves paws:: Welcome to da blogosphere! Yoor gonna like it here, der are lots of nice frends to make...and not just other cats either. Yoo sure are handsome, you'll definitely have to do mancat Monday's.

Mr. Hendrix said...

PS be sure to visit other cats and leave comments. it is a great way to meet new friends. there is a party today too at Dorydoo's (link on the blogosphere) so stop by. her brother Mao loooooves attacking evil coffee stirrers.

also, i introduced you on the cat blogosphere news page.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

Ah, so wonderful to meet a fellow royal *air kiss*

Dah-ling - I can truly see your regal nature, you are stunning! x

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Prince Tybalt! is you also a meezer wif lynx (striped) points? you look like a meezer baby in your pikshur! You is furry handsome and it's furry nice to meet you!

Milton said...

Hi ya!!
Nice to meet you, and welcome to the world of blogging kitties.
I'm bot royalty, but I hope we can be friends anyway.
---Beezer

Gemini said...

Oh Tybalt, you are lovely. Cheysuli says you look like a meezer and of course meezers are quite regal! We're not at the blog address you get from our google account but we can't leave a message otherwise. We do have the address of our blog on the old blogspot one.

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Prince Tybalt! Mr. Hendrix introduced you on the Cat Blogosphere and we came over to say hello and that it is very nice to meet you. Your gotcha story was wonderful and you have grown into a very handsome cat. We will be back to see you again. Welcome!! You'll have lots of fun and meet lots of furiends.
Your FL furiends,

The Crew said...

Well hello, Tybalt. Shall we call you Ty or do you prefer Prince?

Welcome to our cat blogging community.

Mickey's Musings said...

Hi Tybalt!!! I read yer comments on the Meezers blog and had to come over to say Hi!!
It's always nice to meet new kitties.I'm Mickey,a black cat, I am 14 years old and have 2 sisfurs that are 4 years old.Come over and say hi.
Hope to see ya posting lots.

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the cat blogosphere, Prince Tybalt!! And yes, the world needs cats to blog.:)

Purrs from Holland
Ruis

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Greetings, Your Highness Prince Tybalt! Welcome. I am MoMo, also a newie to the blogging scene at Cat Blogosphere. Karl introduced me and now I have many friendly kitties dropping by to visit. Come and see me sometime!
MoMo

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey there buddy--nice to meet ya! You are looking comfortable and regal there. And you have your own fairy-tale story! I'm more of an earthy sort of guy--check out my blog today to see what I mean.
Your new buddy, Jimmy Joe

Just Ducky said...

Hello Tybalt welcome to the cat blogosphere.

You will meet lots of nice kitties here. I am hosting a party on Saturday, details on my blog. Stop by if you can.

Leona said...

Nice to meet you Tybalt!

Leslie said...

G'day from Australia. I am Pyewacket, an Old Style Siamese, and I'm top cat. I'm 8 months old and I live with Trixie, turning 4 and ol' Tigger, she's 8.
I was named after an imp from 1644, and I live up to my name! 'She' says I'm a reincarnatshun.

Tiger Lily said...

Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere Prince Tybalt! You sound very interesting and we look forward to learning about you and your subjects ... er ... family.

You and I look very much alike except your fluffy and I'm smooth!

Jemima, Zeke, Sushi, Tiger Lily and Ruckus

Donny and Marie and Casey said...

Hello Prince Tybalt!! It's pawesome to meet ya! C'mon over to our blog sometime....we go play thundering herd of elephants and chase da birdies at our place!!!

~Donny, Marie, Casey

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hi Tybalt - nice to meet ya! Fanks fer visitin' us, we hope you visit again soon. We will add you to our blog roll!

Tara said...

Another royal! Welcome! {regal wave and air kiss}.

Ta ta

Tara, Princess Meezer

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

Hi from the Big Piney Woods! Welcome to the cat blogosphere. We are a great group of cats and their furless ones, you will see. WE bow down to you, oh prince.

Patches

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hello Prince Tybalt~!!!
I am so happy that you have your own blog now~!And very very nice to meet you~!!
You are a very very beautiful cat~!!!And I can't wait to share your many detail daily story everyday now~!!!!

Rascal said...

Welcome to the Cat Blogosphere! This is a wonderfully friendly commumity and we're glad to have you be part of it.

Catzee said...

Hiya Tybalt! Come visit meeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Astrid (…and the kitties too) said...

Hi Tybalt, nice to meet you. Momma says you look very handsum.
Kashim & Othello

Parker said...

Well hi there, it's nice to meet your wonderful family! You and your sisters are very, very cute!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

That is a very nice introduction. I am so glad you realized that we do need you to blog too!