CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Tortie Tuesday with the Terrible Twins!

Tybalt: Because I am a thoughtful and generous prince, I decided to share my blog with my sisters today. I just hope they don't embarrass me. Okay . . . it is your turn, ladies.


Ivy: Thanks Tybalt! Happy Tortie Tuesday everyone! My sister and I would like to say hello again and apologize that we haven't been more active in the Tortie community. We've been busy exploring cabinets, climbing furniture, and scratching up walls, but that is really no excuse for not being here more! Although I have to say Tybalt hasn't exactly been sharing his blog well lately . . .


Tybalt: HEY! That's not true! I share with you all the time. You and Holly don't like to share with me. Here is proof:
Holly wouldn't share the fun pink toy with me last night! Everytime mommy whirled it around for us, you or Holly would jump on it and take it away so that I didn't have a chance.

Holly: I'm sorry about that, Tybalt, but you have to understand that it is very important for me to practice my gymnastics skills for tomorrow night. I need to be able to balance on the back of mommy's broom, and be able to jump back on it if I slip.


Tybalt: Stop saying that! Mommy isn't a witch!


Holly: You'll see.

Ivy: Anyway, back to Tortie Tuesday. I thought it was important to have a close-up taken . . . for no particular reason. I just thought maybe everyone would appreciate it if mommy gave you a better look at me . . .


Holly: I'm sure Bendrix will love that picture, sister. *snicker*


Ivy: *blush*


Holly: I had mommy take a picture of me practicing for our big night . . . HALLOWEEN! I am practicing my best "witch cat" look. This is how I plan to sit on the back of mommy's broom. I have to look alert to keep a sharp eye out for bats and ghosts and other spooky things! Notice how I spread my whiskers wide so that I can feel the cool autumn breeze blow through them.

I am so excited! I can't wait!

Tybalt: You will be disappointed Holly . . . I'm telling you, there will be no broom ride! I asked mommy and she told me so.


Holly: She just doesn't want to hurt your feelings, Tibbles.


Ivy: Stop picking on our brother, Holly. You know how sensitive he is about mommy. And he doesn't like anyone but her to call him "Tibbles" either. Now you've embarrassed him. I bet we never get to use his blog again!


Tybalt: We'll have to discuss this further later, ladies. For now I think our Tortie Tuesday has come to an end. I don't want to be humiliated anymore in front of the other mancats. Sisters are such a trial!


26 meows:

The Tower Hill Mob said...

TWIN TORTIES? WITH EXTRA TOES? Oh, no, I'd better hide this info from Mum.. she's been dreaming of a tortie with double paws for some time now.
You look great, but don't tell Mum I said so.
Toby

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Hi Tybalt,
I just found you by way of Gaius the Cat's blog!! It is furry nice to meet you and your sisters. It is nice that you share your blog wif them, (I have sisters to share wif, too)
Nice to meet you!!

Paws Truly,
Icon

The Misadventures Of Me said...

I sometimes just take TT's blog and use it. I do this when she naps. Perhaps that may help you both out? By the way, I happen to like Tortie twin girl kittys.

~ Shadow ~

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ty
YOu have furry nice looking sisfurs! Momma says we have to be furry careful tomorrow. She won't even let us sit in the window sills because well Boo and I are almost all black.

Purrs
Abby

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Tybalt, it is nice of you to share with your sisters. Ivy and Holly, you are both cute torties! Be careful tomorrow.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Holly and Ivy's I's found this cute e card you might want to sends to your moms.

http://www.care2.com/ecards/build/1/6255

jenianddean said...

It was very nice to meet your sisters. They are very cute. Tell them to be furry careful tomorrow night on the broom!!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

I think there should be broom ride, best way to cat birds, get up in air with them!

My bean get the Beckoning Cat at the Goodwill Shelter. You can buy them online at luckfactory.com though, they are not very 'spensive.

Gemini said...

Oh you all look like you are having fun. What a great tortie Tuesday to have double torties!!!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Poor Tybalt. Sometimes we are so glad that we do not have sisfurs can sisfurs can be mean!! We are sure your Mommy is not a witch - and if she is we know she is a good witch because our Mommy would not be friends with an evil witch!

Daisy said...

That is some very good tortietude! Tybalt, you are nice to share your blog with your beautiful sisters.

Sunny's Mommy said...

Tybalt, it can be difficult when you share your blog with your sisters. I know Sunny feels your pain.

But your sisters are very funny :-D

If there is a broom ride with Mommy tomorrow, I can't wait to hear about it!

Unknown said...

Wow, Holly & Ivy really are twins! It is very nice of you to share your blog with them....sometimes : )

ASTOR CATS said...

Ty you are very nice to share you blog with your sisters and rest assured they didn't embarrass you! Ivy has some great plans for Halloween - we'd love to go on a broom ride. That's on the list of things our mom wants to do. What mom? Oh you said you want to go on a balloon ride. Our bad!

Midnite & Stray Kitty

Anonymous said...

Two tortie sisters, oh boy... I know where you going through, Tybalt! But you are very generous to share your blog with them. Since today I share mine with brother Bubbles.

Take care
~Ruis

Karen Jo said...

I hope you are having a great Tortie Tuesday. The broomstick ride sounds very exciting.

The Crew said...

Tybalt, we understand completely. We have 2 sisters too!

George & Max

What are they talking about, there's nothing wrong with us! Holly dear, we can't wait to see your broom ride. And don't forget to watch out for skeletons, too. They're very scarey!

Tipper & Misty

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh your tortie sisters look like trouble. Cute trouble and completely gorgeous but still a little like a terrible twosome!

he he xx

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Greetings to you all! Very generous of HRH Prince Tybalt to share his blog with his sisters. If it gets too much, the girls could get their own blog; that's what happened in the household of Tigger and his sisters.

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Twin Tortie's wif Toes and Tude? Oh my. Halloween is a good night fur yoo to shine.

Jimmy Joe said...

Hey Tibbles, hahahahaha! It sounds like your sisters really get into Halloween. Tell Holly and Ivy that I'm glad they liked my feets!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

DK & The Fluffies said...

That was very nice to share! Tell your mum that Popeye was on the gents door.

Parker said...

Tibbles? I think that is awfully sweet!

Forty Paws said...

Tee hee. Sisfurs can be torture. We'll be watching for the broom though. Be furry careful tomorrow night, and don't go outside. AT. ALL. period.

Luf, Us

The Cat Realm said...

These are some cute pictures of you!
I am glad we are living way out in the desert - no ghost and tricks out here!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

What a funny conversation.
I laugh and laugh~!
You guys really are family,
speaking these very interesting things~! Sharing and discussing of toy and mummy~!
That is very common normal things but it's the most precious thing~!!

Happy Halloween to you~!