CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Spreading the Mews

Well, Mommy left us this morning for her Confurrrence and won't be back until Tuesday night. I told her how much this upsets me, but she says she has to go for work. She explained to me that "work" is where she goes almost every day to get money so that we furries can have our treats and food and toys. I suppose work is ok, if she has to do it. I would much rather have her home all the time to snuggle with and to give me treats, but if this "work" is what lets us all stay together, I suppose I can't complain too much. Holly and Ivy didn't seem to care when I shared the news with them. I think they are relieved that no one will be around at night to interefere with their naughtiness. Loki looked a little worried until I told him grandmama was coming over, then he perked right up and got the couch ready for snuggling. I tried to let Dana in on the news, but she is always happy no matter what is going on, so I think I'm the only one who is really upset. A prince always has to put on a brave face for his subjects no matter what happens. I have been practicing my "unconcerned" look.
I don't think it's working. I still look depressed. I already miss my mommy.

18 meows:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Tybalt, I'm sorry to hear you miss your mom. I know she misses you too. I can sympathize. Tomorrow my humans leave for Lisbon, and although my cat sitter takes good care of me, I always miss my humans.

Mickey's Musings said...

I kniow you will miss yer Mom.((((Tybalt))))) Maybe she will bring you a treat.You will get BIG snuggles when she comes back though!!!!!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh yes I always misses my mommy bean when she goes to works. I wisheds she woulds stay home with me mores.

Daisy said...

Tybalt, I know just how you feel. My face looked sad like yours when my Mommie left me for a whole week. You should ask for special treats when she gets back though.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Poor Tybalt...you can come over here anytime you want. Our mom is home all da time now, cept when she goes to da spa wif dad, or shopping wif da sisfur-in-law, or up north to visit da sisfur. Um, gess she leaves a lot too. But they always come back, so that's good.

Tara said...

Oh Tybalt, I feel your pain! Mom travels for work alot. And now, she is leaving this Wednesday for a week FOR FUN! As if she doesn't travel enough...

Tara

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, Tybalt. You look furry depressed in your photos ... Perhaps you should get into some mischief while your momma is out-of-town?

We got into plenty while our mom was on vacation ... Our catsitter snitched on us, though.

DMM

Sunny's Mommy said...

You do look very sad :-( But your Mommy will be back soon. Tuesday is not very far away :-)

Mr. Hendrix said...

Poor Prince Tybalt. I'm sorry your mommy is going for so long. I always miss mine too. I wish we'd win the lottery sos she can stay home all the time.
I can telyport over tomorrow with Bendrix if you want. Mommy is working again. She is home 3 days this week tho!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Greetings YRHPT! I know how you feel and I fully sympathize because SS is away all day almost everyday at university doing her thesis. Every now so often she would be away at conferences presenting 'papers'. Worse is when she goes for 'digs' during which she is away for weeks in far-away places where there is no phone or internet. Her mother looks after me during those terrible times. I get upset even now when I think of it.

Lickies and nudges,
MoMo

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

O, Tybalt, P.O.C., u's can come visit wif us if u's gets too lonely. ok? it's just me an mine big sisfur Missy Blue Eyes. O, and a stray cat, Dinah, that we took in a few months ago. Then she became Mommy Dinah after she had six kittens: Autumn, Bond, Nigel, Sol(itaire), Earl and BJ. there's always sumfing going on here.
Purrs, KC

Samantha & Mom said...

Tybalt, don't look so sad. Your Mom will be home before you know it. We are sure she misses you as much as you miss her. (((((hugs))))
Your FL furiends,

LZ said...

I know how you feel. I hate when the LL goes away but I do love grandma. She plays a lot.

Kaze

The Crew said...

We can't deny the importance of our treats, food & toys, so it seems like work is necessary for our humans! Got to get those green papers coming in.

Max S

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

An invitation to HRH Prince Tybalt

I would be most honoured if Your Royal Highness would grace my humble offerings of pizzas, paella and German sausages.

Oh, what the heck, just come on over and share our feast!

MoMo

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I can see you are not happy.
But, Hey~!! We all have the same problem, that is human sometimes just working too long~!

But we are the one who understand how to live well, so, let's show them. Let's let them admire us~!! They always gonna proud of us~!!

Don't be so upset~! Cheer up~!!!! We are all here support you~!

Sassy Kat said...

I can cheer you up. I am having a Halloween party on Sunday. I bet if you come you will get into a happier time. Bring some of your friends along too, I would like to meet them. See you soon.

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh no, Tybalt. My momma goes to conferences, too. She says it is important so she gets a grown-up job someday. I think it stinks, though.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe