CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Terrible Tortie Tuesday

Holly: Oh, I see something out there! Something I want to get! It is making me chirp and climb the window, I want it so badly!


Ivy: Out of the way, sis! Let me see! Oooooh . . . . I want to play with it! Do you see it?

*Introducing Timmy the Squirrel*


Tybalt: Oh, I see him. Just look at Timmy . . . standing there and taunting us with his curled poofy tail! Girls! He's hopping up the stairs! I can't believe it!



Tybalt: Just look at him!


Terrible Tortie Twins : Timmy . . . we'll get you someday. Just wait and see. *rubbing paws together*



28 meows:

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I want to get him too, but for a picture for my big world. hee hee
Hope you had fun!
--JB

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

we see him!! Squirrels make our teefs chatter. We haf a bad squirrel who teases us as well. He eats the birdseed outside our window, then when we run out to catch him, he climbs over our purrizen fence.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Oooh! A squirrel! We bet he's be fun to play with! We sometimes have a red squirrel visit our birdfeeder, and we chirp and chitter at him!

Parker said...

Oh Timmy! I'd love to meet you too!
A lot!
I bet you would be a lot of fun to eat..er, ah I mean play with, yeah, play with, that's it...

Samantha & Mom said...

Timmy is a cutie and I bet he would love to play with you all!!Tigger and I try to catch them, but they are way to fast! Want to come and help me with the imitator cat that is trying to cozy up to me?
Purrrs and nose kisses,
Sam

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Ivy and Holly

WE get these terrible torturers too. They come right up to our screen in porch and taunt us. They give us a nyah nyah naa naa all the time. They just don't know our Ping. He is a master squirrel hunter. One day Ping is going to get out there and get all of them and then they will be furry sorry and they won't taunt us any more.

Purrs
Abby

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh I love squirrels!!!! We had a lot hiding peanuts! They are ever so much fun!!!!

KC and the Giggleman Kitties said...

KC said...
O, hi Terrible Tortie Twins,
me an Faith-Boo wanna come play wif u's an Mr. Squirell. mine teef chatters too.
maybe tha four of us could catch him and :: wink wink :: er, make furriends.
yeah, make furriends...
purrs, KC

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Timmy looks tasty.

We don't get too many squirrels here on the Cape, I do not know why.

The Furry Kids said...

heh heh

You guys are very tall. I like standing on the window sill, too. It just gives you a better view.

EG

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Our squirrel stays aways from our sight but we sees him throwins trash out of the neighbors bags sometimes. He's way to fat too run so we's just laughs at him.

Anonymous said...

Ooh, Evil Squirrel! Get him Tybalt!!

Daisy said...

I think you had better start planning now. Because he looks very crafty!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

OoOO A squirrly go get him my tortie sisters! ~Queen Snickers

Java's Coffee House said...

Oooh I fink that squirrel would make a great romatic dinner for me and Ivy. (evil laugh)

Jimmy Joe said...

Oh man--nothing beats a cheeky squirrel...He doesn't even suspect that there are tough ass torties lying in wait for him...
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

LZ said...

Why that cheeky little.....his cousin lives outside of our house. Someday....victory will be shared by us all!

Chase

PB 'n J said...

When our squirrels taunt us we send George out to chase them up a tree - that teaches them!

Unknown said...

Squirrels are fun to watch. We has lots of them outside. Hi Timmy!

Mickey's Musings said...

We have Earl the Squirrel and his cousins tormenting us!!!! Oh we want to get out and chase those little furballs!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey,Georgia & Tillie

Scout said...

He may a bit "squirrly" to catch but it will F-U-N to try!!!

MaoMao said...

oh oh oh oh oh, get him get him GET HIM!!!!! Wowie kazowie, I wanted to go right thru the monitur and PLAY WITH HIM!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Unknown said...

wow you is very long and talls!!! you has nice aquerrel friendz. mai Squerrell friends not very nices. It dont pulay with me...

meemsnyc said...

Hehehe, Get that Squirrel!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, what fun -- a squirrel! They look like they'd be so much fun to munch on... um, I meant play with! *giggle*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Motor Home Cats said...

We haven't seen one of those before. We don't have anything like that in our neighborhood. We do have these things that look like rats on steroids. Mom calls them possums.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Sunny's Mommy said...

Yum! Timmy looks like a good snack :-D

Forty Paws said...

Did you girls go "aat aat aat aat" at the squirrel?

Luf, Us