CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Samantha Serenade


Here are thirteen songs I would like to sing for my tuxie princess, Samantha.



  1. My Eyes Adored You . . .even though I never laid a paw on you, my eyes adored you

  2. What's New, Pussycat? . . . I've got flowers and lots of hours to spend with you!

  3. Calendar Girl . . . February, you're my little valentine

  4. I Want to Hold Your Paw . . . Oh please say to me you'll let me be your mancat

  5. Beyond the Sea . . . my lover stands on golden sands and watches the ships that go sailin'

  6. Poetry in Motion . . . see her gentle sway, a wave out in the ocean, could never move that way

  7. Annie's Song . . . You fill up my senses like a night in a forest, like the mountains in springtime, like a walk in the rain

  8. Baby, I Love Your Way . . . I can see the sunset in your eyes, brown and grey and blue besides

  9. My Cherie Amour . . . lovely as a summer's day, my cherie amour, distant as the Milky Way

  10. The Wonder of You . . . and when you smile the world is brighter, you touch my paw and I'm a king

  11. Unforgettable . . . like a song of love that clings to me, how the thought of you does things to me

  12. Your Song . . . My gift is my song and this one's for you

  13. Let's Stay Together . . . whatever you want to do is alright with me, 'cause you make me feel so brand new

29 meows:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Aww, Tybalt, how sweet. :) Those all sound like wonderful songs to sing to Samantha. :)

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my! :::blushing:: Tybalt, that is so sweet of you!!! I love those songs!! You look very handsome in your photo!!
Nosekisses from,
Your Tuxie Princess

PS: We hope your Mom is feeling better!! We are purrring for her to get better quickly!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That's a lot of songs! I am sure you have a wonderful voice!
--JB

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those a beautiful songs to sing to a Valentine!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That's very romantic Tybalt. I'm sure Samantha will love it!

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Oh Tybalt, you are lost! So mushy you are!! That's okay thogh, Samantha is a fabulous kitty!

Anonymous said...

Great, now we have to listen to Mom singing "What's New Pussycat" All day long again.

Parker said...

That's very sweet Tybalt, but I must be hungry. I thought Poetry in Motion said Poultry in Motion and I GOT REALLY EXCITED to see some chicken!
Sigh...

Unknown said...

Tybalt, not only are you a dashing dresser, but you are quite the romantic too! Samantha is lucky to have you!

DK & The Fluffies said...

Awwwwwww. Gung Hay Fat Choy!

PB 'n J said...

There you go again Tybalt, being all romantic, raising the bar for all us ManCats ;-)

Pearl and Mommy are saying "Awwwww" and Bert and Daddy and I are trying to figure out what we can do!

Jake

Irishcoda said...

Awww, Tybalt, you are a true romantic!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt

That was really sweet, it made my heart go pitty pat, so I know when Sam reads it she will really swish her beautiful tails....

Purrs
Abby

Daisy said...

Oh, a serenade for the beautiful Samantha! That is very sweet and romantic.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Mommy loves the song Unforgettable.

Holly & Ivy,
The diluted calico twins(otherwise known as Scylla & Charybdis) want to know if the Terrible Tortie Twins can come play with them.

Tybalt you are invited too, I need some man~cat company.

Scylla, Charybdis & Socks

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

You are quite the romantic Tybalt! Purrrs for your momma! My momma still hurts, they did X rays yesterday but no one has called her to tell her anything. She says people VETs can very annoying.:( ~Queen Snickers

Karen Jo said...

Those are all wonderful songs to sing to Samantha. You are quite the romantic, Tybalt. I'm impressed.

Jimmy Joe said...

Geez, Tybalt, you're getting ready for Valentine's Day already, aren't ya buddy.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

MaoMao said...

Awwww, those are so romantick! My momma especially loves "Your Song." It always brings a tear to her eye, it's so sweet and says so much!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Those are great songs, Tybalt. I'm sure that Samantha is swooning!

DMM

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Tybalt those are wonderfuls songs for Samantha.

Anita said...

Hi my dear Tybalt!

I have been celebrating the carnival these days. You look so handsome in this photo... muahahaha!

Purrrrrrrsss.

Halloween said...

Tybalt, those are beautiful songs for Samantha. You just need a bowl of milk and some temptations to seal the deal!

Halloween

Unknown said...

Oh Tybalt!! you can has so much toys!! It looks funz!! Me want to join u!!

LZ said...

Wow you're a great man cat! That is just the sweetest thing!

Kaze

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh, dat is so sweet Tybalt. Yoo are a true romantic.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Oh the cuteness of it all!!!

We just wanted to say "thanks" for all the nice comments you have leaved on our Blog. Felix is home now but not feelin' so good. We is all lovin' on him LOTS. If you have a spare minute, please say another prayer for him, 'kay?

Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Lux said...

How romantic is that??? :) So sweet ...

Anonymous said...

How romantic! You certainly know how to make a lady cat swoon.

We want to send get-well vibes and purrs to your mom, too.