CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Thankful Thursday - Secret Paws

DANA: OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!
LOKI AND I GOT OUR SECRET PAWS!
OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!

LOKI: It was very exciting. You can just see how thrilled I was that a package finally came for me in the mail. You know, before all of the other furry babies were adopted, I'd get all the packages to myself. Nowadays Tybalt gets more mail than I do . . . and when I get mail, I have to share it with Dana. Not that I don't love Dana . . . but it just isn't the same.



LOKI: Everything smelled great, too. That box was just full of treats . . . greenie chewies and cookies . . . wonderful gastronomic delights!


DANA: It was so YUMMY I couldn't WAIT!!! I WANT IT NOWNOWNOWNOW!!!!!!

LOKI: I have to admit that Mommy took her own sweet time helping us open the box and unwrap our presents. She can be so slow. And yes, I am embarrassed to admit that my mommy was still wearing her Mickey Mouse pajamas in these pictures. I believe my mommy would LIVE in pajamas if the world would let her.


DANA: AND BILLY!!!! JUST LOOK!!!!! I GOT A SQUEAKY TOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


LOKI: I do love a good squeaky, myself. These toys were just the right size to carry around, and they give a good loud SQUEAK.


DANA: AND THEN! BILLY! FAGIN! I TOOK THEM BOTH!!!! I GOT LOKI'S TOO!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!


LOKI: Thanks to Riley Dog for our wonderful Secret Paws!
DANA: OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH! RILEY DOG! YOU ARE PAWSOME!!!!!!!!!!

15 meows:

TabbyNormal said...

Dana that wasn't quite nice of you.... but we can't blame you for it either, it's part of the fun.

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Motor Home Cats said...

Dana and Loki, it looks like you got really wonderful stuff. Treats and toys are always lots of fun.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

meemsnyc said...

Secret Paws is so much fun! Great package of goodies!

Purrageous Pirates said...

PAWSOME!! We GOTS to PLAYPLAYPLAY with your new TOYS!! YAY!! PLAY!!! Come PLAY Dana!!! - Fagin

The Creek Cats said...

Pawsome secret paws gifts!!!
Our mom would live in her pjs too!

The Meezers or Billy said...

::wiggle butt dance:: TOYS TOYS TOYS!!! PLAYPLAYPLAY!!! SQUEEK!!!!! wooo hooo!!!!!! - Billy

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got some great stuff! We think somebuddy needs a refresher course in sharing!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I love secret paw packages!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! as if woofies were not loud enough with their slobbering and panting.. now they squeek too!?!? pfft!
hehehe just teasing, they look like lots of fun and nice and compact to take everywhere. Secret paws are so much fun!
PES: We would not mind a bit if your Momma wore her Mickey Mouse everywhere! :)

V-V

Cafe Cats said...

Wow! Great pressies! We didn't see any nip in there though ...

Sara

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations, Dana on getting both squeaky toys :-D That's an awesome secret paws you two received.

Lux said...

You both sure look happy! Enjoy! :)

Daisy said...

WOOHOO! Those look like awesome toys. I can tell by your happy smiles.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Dana! That was a pawsome present!
--JB

Sweet Purrfections said...

Yay for your Secret Paws!

My mom would live in PJs, too!