CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Tabby Tuesday with Cousin Rudy . . . and Nip!

None of you other kitties out there may believe me, but I never had nip before. Not straight up, at least. I've been given a few nip toys in my time, but I've never had the straight stuff.


So this year, Tybalt's mommy bought me my own pack of nip for Christmas.


At first I wasn't so sure about it. What is it, anyway?



Smells kind of interesting . . . I think I'll check it out some more.



OH, MAN!!!! YESSSS! Now this stuff is GOOOOOOD!!!! YEAH!!!! THAT'S WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!



Whoa. I feel sooooooo trippy. Kind of peaceful and full of love, ya know?


Whassup?

20 meows:

Motor Home Cats said...

Rudy, it looks like you are having a wonderful time discovering the nip. We hope that you get more of it in the future.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Pace yourself!

The coming-down part is bad though, go sleep it off.

Now I have a hankerin' for some. "PM!!!"

Purrs Goldie

Parker said...

Rudy, nip is great, ain't it?

Anonymous said...

Wow, What Whiskers! Rudy, that last photo says it all, buddy! hahaha!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hey cousin Rudy!! don't get a nip hangover dude!!


DANA!!!! COME OFUR AND DANCEDANCEDANCE WIF ME!!! ::wiggle butt dance:: - Billy

The Creek Cats said...

Straight up nip rocks! Enjoy it!

Maggie May likes to bathe in the nip!

Purrageous Pirates said...

NIP is GOOD!! NIPNIPNIPNIPNIP!!! - Fagin

catsynth said...

Once you've had one taste of nip, it's all over ;)

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Enjoying your nip, eh?

Daisy said...

It looks like you had a good 'nip trip!

TabbyNormal said...

That is just how I act about it! It's good stuff! I try to wash myself when I am 'nipped but I just tip over.

Purrs,
Abby Normal

meemsnyc said...

Nip is awesome isn't it???

The Island Cats said...

Hahaha! Rudy, enjoy the buzz....

hmstrjam said...

oh no!! pretty kitty!

Unknown said...

hahaha TT was like dat the first time she had nip too! Aint nip the greatest ever?

Samantha & Mom said...

Rudy welcome to NIP!!! Look like you had a great time!!
Your FL furiends,

Sweet Purrfections said...

Hee! Hee! I haven't every had the nip straight up either, but mom says I act crazy enough with the toys!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha!

Anonymous said...

awww little Rudy.. my poor little buddy.. another nip head to the list....


V-V

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hahahaha, that picture of Rudy getting stoned is priceless! Take it easy buddy!