CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 16, 2009

And Now For Something Completely Different

I still have a serious case of reviewer's block, so I have decided to take a break from my movie reviewing this month. My sweet Sammie-pie is reviewing the latest CCSI on her blog, however, so you really should check that out.

I thought instead of reviewing movies, I would do something else entertaining and theme-related.

For the rest of the Fridays in January, I am going to be presenting you with popular songs that pay tribute in some way to us kitties. The first is "Stray Cat Strut" by the Stray Cats. Now, we all know there is nothing that wonderful about being feral, and that being FORMERLY feral is the way to go, but this is still a pretty cool song. What do you think, kitties? Two paws up?

10 meows:

Everycat said...

That brings back some memories for our Mum (who is 9000 years old) She saw The Stray Cats live once and thought they were very good fun. The Rockabilly fashions in the audience were amazing! We'd give it two paws up because a bit of nostlagia is good.

Whicky Wuudler

Parker said...

WooHoo! Rock on! I love that song and so does Mommy!

Samantha & Mom said...

That is the coolest cat video ever!! Mom was even dancing around!! Hey Tybalt, I have missed you! Come on over for a snuggle in my drawer from Tuxie Tuesday!!
Nosekissess,
Sammie-Pie

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Nice change up Tybalt we love it!

purrs
Abby

Daisy said...

I like that music, too! I am going to dance all around now.

The Island Cats said...

Two paws up for sure! Our dad loves that song and tries ot play it on his guitar. (We think he needs more practice though!)

Cory said...

Oh wow, that's so funny, that's the song I'm playing today on my blog! It's an awesome song!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Great song :-D But I was LOL'ing at the mens' hairstyles :-p

Motor Home Cats said...

That is a great song. We like your idea of kitty songs. We hope you have a great weekend.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That was great!!!!

Rockabiliy is fun to dance to, I better watch I don't sprain my tail though!!

Purrs Goldie