CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Mancat Monday - My Wonderful Tuxie Princess

You all, of course, know my sweetheart, Samantha Black. Such long silky fur, such sultry eyes, such long and elegant whiskers . . .

Not too long ago (but long enough, thanks to my lazy mommy!) I received my Christmas package in the mail from my darling Sammie-pie. She left me a purrsonal message and everything!


And this precious picture of my darling tuxie princess . . . *sigh*


Of course my nosey sisters had to "help" me open MY presents. Pffft. Sisters.

My thoughtful darling included kitty sticky notes and a doggie calendar for my mommy. And there was a wonderful mousie, and a magnificent calendar full of pictures of my gorgeous ladycat herself!


But more wonderful than anything else was the mini-me Samantha included . . . a cute tuxie, just like her! And what made it even more magnificent was that it smells just like her! You can see how I love cuddling with my darling Sammie-pie . . . . thank you, my most precious love! You are too wonderful. I love everything you sent. You are the best ladycat that a mancat like me could ask for. Nosekisses to you, my darling.


Tabby Tuesday tomorrow, with my cousin Rudy's first experience with nip!

12 meows:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah this is extremely sweet!
Your very own Sammie doll~!!!!
Now you can cuddle with your sweetheart everyday!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh you have a small kitty that looks like her!!! How sweet.

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Great gift from your little ladycat!!!

TabbyNormal said...

Aren't you a lucky cat!

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Wow, mini Samantha looks remarkably like the real Samantha. We sees why you like having it around. ~Socks, Scylla & Charybdis

PS: If you see Samantha & Mr. Tigger please tell them we tried to leave a comment for them but it never showed up.

The Creek Cats said...

You are one lucky Mancat, Tybalt!

The Island Cats said...

Oh Samantha is such a thoughtful girlfuriend!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Tybalt!! I am so glad you liked my Christmas gifts!! Mini-Me looks very happy, too! I am so glad your Mom liked the calendar! I'll be right over so you can snuggle with the real me!!
Purrrs and nosekisses,
Sammie-Pie

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt you are one lucky mancat.

purrs
Abby

Unknown said...

Tybalt what wonderful gifts yoo gotted!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Yikes, I almost thought that was me cuddling with the mini-me! That is a great gift from your Sammie-Pie!
--JB

Anonymous said...

Oooo what sultry pictures!
And what could be better than a mini Samantha... ahhhh I can see in your last pictures that you are doting on her :))

V-V