CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, September 29, 2008

Mancat Monday and Awards


Sometimes a mancat just has to get a better view of his domain. The top of the fridge makes a pretty good lookout point.


I can hardly believe it! I have been honored with two more awards!

The lovely kitties of The Cat Realm gave me this wonderful award. It is called the "Premio Dardos" award, and this is what it means:

"With the Premium Dardos, recognize the values that each blogger shows each day in commitment to transmit cultural values, ethical, literary, personal etc. that, in short, demonstrate their creativity by alive thinking that remains intact from their letters and words."

Wow! It is a great honor to be given such a high honor!

I would like to pass this award along to:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes
Daisy
Angus Mhor

And speaking of Diamond Emerald-Eyes, I also received the Brillante Weblog award from her!

Here are the rules:
1) Put the logo on your blog.
2) Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs.
4) Add links to those blogs on yours.
5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs.

I would like to pass this award on to:

The Purrageous Pirates
Jimmy Joe
Shadow and Molly
Monty Q.
Abby and Stygian
Billy Sweetfeets Norton
Isis, my new doggie friend


Also, tomorrow is the Tortie Twins' birthday! They will be four years old! Please join us tomorrow for the big celebration!

25 meows:

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

I like that commanding position on top. There must be some compensation for living down under and ahead of (almost) efurrybody in time - I get to be the first to comment on the new posts!

Luna und Luzie said...

The fridge is a good place for a good view.
Congrats for the awards !

Anonymous said...

Wow that is very high! I hopez the oven iz not very close :)
Congrats on your awardies! :)

V-V

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That is the second "on top of the fridge" shot I have seen today!

"PM, get all that crap off of the fridge, I am goin' up!!"

~Goldie

Parker said...

Cancats on your awards! And might I say, you look quite handsome up there Tybalt!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

That is a great vantage point, Tybalt! We have too much stuff on the top of our fridge now, so even if we could get up there we wouldn't fit ... hee hee! Concatulations on your awardies, you certainly deserve them!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

The Meezers or Billy said...

TYBALT!! FANK YOU!!! ME is so 'acited!!!!!!

DANA!!! PLAYPLAYPLAY DANCEPLAYDANCE!! NOW!!! AT MY HOUSE!!! - Billy SweetFeets

Unknown said...

Fank yoo fer the award! We is goin to has to has the mom post it fer us.

Concatulations on yer awards as well, yoo deserves em!!

~ Shadow ~

jenianddean said...

Congrats on your award. Maggie and I both like to get up on the top of the fridge, too, and there's room on top of the cabinets we can get to from the fridge, too.
--Jasper

Daisy said...

Congratulations on your awards! And thank you for passing the Premio award to me, too! You are nice.

Chrissie said...

Wow, Tybalt! Thanks for giving me this award! Hey, I'll NEVER take an award for granted..they mean a lot to me, as does the esteem of my friends!

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hey, Tybalt, congrats on all those awards!

Yes, the top of the frig is where I like to rule my kingdom the best.

Mancat Minchie

TabbyNormal said...

That is a great spot for all of your snoopervision.

Thank you for the award! We shall post about it today.

Purrs,
Abby & Stygia

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congratulations on your awards!

The Island Cats said...

Yep, on top of the fridge is an excellent vantage point...we use it all the time or until mom makes us get down...

Wally & Ernie

pee ess. congrats on your awards...they are well deserved!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt

That is a wonderful vantage point because you can see everything! Concats on your awards!

Purrs
Abby

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Tybalt. ~Socks

Sassy Kat said...

Congrats of your awards. What a great honor and you are so deserving of each and every award presented to you.
Will head back tomorrow for the birthday party.

Isis said...

Wow! Thank you so very very much for thinking of me! You are a great kitty!

The Meezers or Billy said...

DANA!! ME GIVED YOU A AWARD! - Billy

Sweet Purrfections said...

You have a great view from up there!

Congratulations on your awards.

Mom said we will come back and visit for the twin's birthday tomorrow. She has been really busy at work the past two weeks!

Samantha & Mom said...

Tybalt, you look so cute looking down from the fridge! Can I come and share the fridge with you!
Your Tuxie Princess,
Sammie-Pie

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your awards, Tybalt :-D They're very well deserved.

Ana said...

High places are always the best places!

Congrats on your shiny awards! They are so well deserved!!!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

For a second I scared myself! I thought I was sitting up on YOUR fridge! You are sooooo good looking, cuz!
--JB