CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Tortie Tuesday - Long Weekends


I hope everykitty had a great Labor Day Weekend! As you can see, we kitties took it easy. Mommy was home all day with us Sunday and Monday! And as you might be able to tell from the floors, we convinced her she shouldn't waste her holiday weekend on housework. Instead, we encouraged her to spend a lot of time on the couch with us watching BBC America and playing with our new feather toy.


We realized that we missed the landmark 200th post a few weeks ago, so we wanted to have a belated party for it! Mark your calendars, kitties - this Thursday we are going to have a TOTAL TORTIE BLOWOUT! Yep, we are going to surprise Tybalt with a SUPER party, complete with his secret niptini recipe (shhh . . . he doesn't know we know it!)

Remember . . . don't let the cat out of the bag! (Hee hee)

21 meows:

Anonymous said...

I always knew torties were smart ;)
Life is way too short for housework!!
It is long enough for tummy tickles and playin' though

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I hope you all have very wonderful week~!!!!!
I will find interesting things for myself as well!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Looks like you had a wonderful weekend also! Since I am identified as a Tortie, I will be there Thursday.

I have left an award for Tybalt on my blog this morning. Please come by and get it.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

It's great having a twin isn't it? You two are so smart and come up with really great ideas. We will be there. ~The Calico Twins (Scylla & Charybdis)

Hi Holly & Ivy, mums the word, but I'll see you for the you know what. ~Socks

Purrageous Pirates said...

Party? We are so there!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

We'll be there and we won't say a word to Tybalt!
Your FL furiends,

Samantha & Mom said...

Hey Tybalt wanna come over and play with me?
Nose kisses,
Sammie-Pie

PB 'n J said...

Woo Hoo! Another Party!!!!! We're so there :-)

We convinced our Mommy not to do any housework this weekend too, but we didn't end up with much quality time :-(

The Meezers or Billy said...

wow!! party party party!!!

AND PLAYPLAYPLAY!! DANA!!! NOW!!! PLAY AND DANCE!!! is you gonna still like me if i'm a mancat now and not a little baby kitten? ::wiggle dance:: - Billy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

*woo hoo*

is it thursday yet?

Purrs
Abby

jenianddean said...

Looks like you got a smiling box ... I wonder what's inside.
--Jasper

Daisy said...

What a fun idea! I think Tybalt will be very happy and surprised.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Weekends are not for cleaning....that is what my mom says. Oooh, I want some niptinis!!!
--JB

The Island Cats said...

Ohhhh! A party! We can't wait!!!

Wally, Ernie & Zoey

Mickey's Musings said...

Great way to spend the weekend!!!
You know us kitties are party animals!!! See ya Thursday!!!!!!!!
(Mom is jealous. We have more fun than she does ;o )
Purrs Mickey

catsynth said...

Don't worry, we won't say anything about the surprise ;)

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Oh boy, a party! We won't say anything...mom sez we is just a bunch of party aminals!

Tenny said...

Did sumkitty say sumthin bout a new fether toy? Need any help with it?

Unknown said...

Yoo girls are always fun fun fun!

Lux said...

Glad you had a great weekend!

Motor Home Cats said...

Hi Holly and Ivy! I can't wait to see you at the party. It looks like you had a great weekend. I love to play on boxes and in boxes. Mom always leaves some around for us.

Cody