CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Spring

Thirteen Reasons I Need Spring




  1. My friends up north are tired of snow!


  2. I need to feel the sun on my furs more often.


  3. I need the windows open so I can sniff the great outdoors.


  4. More birdies will come to our feeders for me to watch.


  5. It will be daylight longer so I will get more playtime with mommy.


  6. My birthday is coming up! And it should be warm for it. (March 15)


  7. Our trees will be all pretty again, instead of just sticks.


  8. The doggies will spend even more time outside.


  9. Timmy the Squirrel and his friends and family will tease me more from my porch.


  10. The Easter Bunny will come! Maybe he'll let me see him this time.


  11. The yard will get green again instead of brown (and muddy).


  12. Did I mention my birthday?


  13. Saint Patrick's Day and Green Niptinis!


Mommy took today and tomorrow off to get some stuff done and to spend more time with me (of course!) so we won't be visiting bloggies, but she has promised to let me get my usual movie review up tomorrow. Purrs, everyone!

18 meows:

LZ said...

That's great your mom took some personal time!! I hope you enjoy your time with her.

Hehe....sticks...that's funny.

Chase

Java's Coffee House said...

Fanks for coming to the party wif me Ivy, I had funs and you looks vera pretty.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Those are all good reasons, but really, it's time for spring! And I like springing and pouncing too!

Anonymous said...

Yes, are furry friends are quite over the snow, snow and more snow!!

Our Aunties live in New England and they haven't seen their mailboxes over the 7 foot snow drifts in a few months. And it must be really horrible not to have grass.

Daisy said...

Spring is almost here!

PB 'n J said...

Tybalt - that is a wonderful list! We're excited for spring to come too.

Unknown said...

Oh boy! Personal time with the Mum is the bestest thing!

MaoMao said...

We Ballicai can't wait fur Spring! Have fun with yur Momma -- and that's ecksiting that yur burfday's comin up!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Spring! I simply can't wait for the sunshine, warmth, and spring flowers.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh yes, a lot more sunshine and a fresh air seat makes it all worthwhile sometimes.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Those are great reasons for Spring. I would like a green niptini, btw!
--JB

Motor Home Cats said...

We are glad that you get your mom home for an extra day. We hope spring comes for you soon.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Hi Holly and Ivy.

Cody

Lux said...

Those are great reasons for needing spring! Enjoy your time with your mom!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

wOWWW.....Your birthday is near~~~~
I believe you will have a great party!

Parker said...

Amen to #1!

Samantha & Mom said...

Spring is great! And those are 13 great reasons for it. Your birthday is March 15!! Ooooh, I have to think up a great present for you!!
Nosekisses from your Tuxie princess,
Sam

Sunny's Mommy said...

I agree! It really needs to hurry up and get here.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Those are great reasons fer wantin Spring ta come soon! We cant wait either...