CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Terriffic Tuesday!

Yesterday was great! We had the BEST Saint Patrick's Day/Birthday Party over at the M-Cats Club. I thought that would be the highlight of my day, but then Mommy came home and brought me this! A package from my Tuxie Princess Samantha!


There were two cards inside . . . one for Saint Patrick's Day that was addressed to all of us (even Mommy and Almost Dad!) and another one JUST FOR ME! And you will NEVER guess what was inside it!

SAMANTHA FURS!!!!!!
And the package also had tons of goodies! There was stinky goodness (YUM!), and jingly balls, and swirly balls, catnip, and feathery toys . . . oh, it was kitty heaven! I love my presents, Samantha!
I was so happy I even let my sisters share my toys without whapping at them!
(I labeled the twins so you could tell who was who. =^_^=)

Oh, I had the BESTEST Birthday EVER! Thanks everyone!

Nosekisses and Purrs to my wonderful and thoughtful Sammie-Pie.

25 meows:

Daisy said...

OH WOWIE! You got some real, live Samantha furs. That is an extra-special present.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Those are some great presents Samantha sent you!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

What great presents! Love the pictures!!!!

Thanks for visiting our blog!

Irishcoda said...

Hi Tybalt, happy belated and thanks for inviting us! We're sorry we missed all the fun but our human pets have been doing the mostest running around we've seen in ages. What's the matter with people anyway?

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

That's a fabulous package you received from Samantha! Enjoy!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

What wonderful presents! You sure had a fantastic day Tybalt, you lucky guy!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Unknown said...

Oh what a great present you received and to get some of Samantha's furs too - wow!

That was very nice of you to share your presents with the twins, you are a very good brother!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

wow how wonderful, you lucky thing! Real fur..I'm sure that is very valuable you know - bet you could make a killing on ebay! x

Java's Coffee House said...

Great party Tybalt!

I had a wonderful time with you Ivy, thanks for all the nose kisses, snuggles and dancing. You is a really good dancer.

luvs
java

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

What fantastic birthday gifts! And a lock of furrs! How romantic! ~ Queen Snickers

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Tybalt, I am so glad the package got to you on your birthday and that you liked all the toys I sent!! I hope my furs didn't make you sneeze!
(((((Hugs)))))and nosekisses,
Sammie-pie

PB 'n J said...

What a super package! All those toys look like such fun - what a wonderful birthday gift!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! That was the coolest surprise, Tybalt. You are one lucky ManCat, especially to have such a sweet LadyCat.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Dids you sleep with her furs next to you all nap time? I bet it's greats to has such a special gift!

Hot(M)BC said...

Whoa, great purresent there, Tybalt. Glad you had a great one!
Purrrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Mickey's Musings said...

WOW!! Furs from your gilrfriend! How cool is that :)
I'm glad you had a super birthday Tybalt!!!!!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

meemsnyc said...

What a fantastic package you received!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat's so cool! Yoo gotted to have a keepsake of Samantha fur. Wonderful birfday and great party.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww....
Samantha's fur~~~~~~
I think it will make you very exciting~!!

Motor Home Cats said...

Those look like great presents. It is very nice of you to share with Holly and Ivy.

Tiki, Tavi and Camie

Hi Holly and Ivy,

I had a great time visiting with you yesterday. I am sorry I was so shy.

Cody

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Tybalt, what wonderful presents you received!

I'm sorry that I missed your party but it looks like a terrific time was had by all! So, Happy Belated Birthday from both Willow and myself!


Purrrrrrrrs, China Cat

Tara said...

You are one lucky mancat!

Tara

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Dude! She gave you her FURS?! whoo-hoo! congratulations! That is a very excellent birthday present.

Mr. Hendrix said...

wowie! furs from your lady love. that is wonderful! what a great package. i'm so glad you enjoyed your birthday.

PS bendrix can always tell who ivy is cause of those invisible horns. he has them too....

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I had Karl's furrs.........

Tybalt, what a lot of wonderful presents you got from Samantha!! She looks a really special girlcat...

Headbutts,
~Ruis