CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 10, 2008

Mancat Monday Mail

I was so surprised! Saturday afternoon my mommy told me I had mail! It was from two of my favorite ladycats, Queen Snickers and Empress. I got a prize for knowing the bonus question on their 100th post contest!

As you can see, I had a lot of help opening my package.


Look! I got a beautiful card and a catnip fishie! (That makes sense because my answer to the bonus question was that Queen Snickers has a pet fishie!)


Oh, Snickers and Empress, I LOVE LOVE LOVE my catnip fishie and my card! Thank you both so much!

20 meows:

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Oh...Catnip AND Fishie, nice combination. My favorite, in fact!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

I am so excited for you!!! That is an awesome gift, Ty!

Congratulations!

PB 'n J said...

Concatulations - what a super prize!

Unknown said...

What a nice card and fishie! I see the twins tried to help you open your present : )

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Yea! We're glad you liked it! ~Queen Snickers & Empress

The Furry Bambinos said...

That catnip fishie looks pawsitively delicious!!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Daisy said...

How fun! I can see how much you love your catnip fishie!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

awww look at you, you cutie! Adorable! x

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Your catnip fish looks like a winning combination. Congratulations Tybalt.

I peaked in the Wal-Mart bag and Mommy bought some catnip seeds. She hasn't planted them yet though. The bad Daddy bean got pink eye and he is driving everyone crazy. ~Socks

LZ said...

Oh that's so sweet! I really love the fishy and it was so nice of her mom to send you such a nice card too!

Kaze

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Tybalt! That looks like fun! I can see you are enjoying yourself :) That's a cute card too. Woot!!
Purrs Mickey

The Furry Kids said...

That catnip fishie looks super fun. Momma giggled because he's so cute. hee hee
Have fun!

Love,
McTazo

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow What a package! Yeah for you!!!

Sassy Kat said...

How fun it is to get things in the mail I bet you were so happy. It looked liked you really got some neat stuff. Enjoy.

Kavan said...

Oh nip! What great gifties!

Kavan

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That is a wonderful wonderful catnip fish~! I can see how much you love it!!

Motor Home Cats said...

That catnip fishie looks so good. We hope you have a great time playing with it. Congratulations on your win.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

snowforest said...

Concats on your wonderful purresents ~ have fun!
Purrs from the SnowForest family :)

Sunny's Mommy said...

A catnip fishie - how cool!