CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Party Like It's My Birthday!


My birthday is this Saturday! I will turn TWO years old! Even more exciting than that, I will be having my Birthday Party next Monday, March 17th, at the M-Cats Club! (Thank you, Mr. Tigger!) We are combining my birthday with the Saint Patrick's Day festivities!
Thirteen Reasons Why You Should Come To Our Party
  1. I'm a prince, and I command it.
  2. The green niptinis!
  3. It's at the M-Cats Club, and that is the coolest place ever to hang out (tied with the new Black Cat Pub!)
  4. Since it is two parties in one, we will be partying twice as hard!
  5. We have teleporters so that you won't have to miss Captain Jack's birthday cruise or the party at the Black Cat Pub! You can party at all three!
  6. Yummy treats . . . . including temptations and HAM!
  7. Dancing! (Although I don't know who will be able to compete with Skeezix and his Wild Irish Roses.)
  8. Wild games of Thundering Herd of Elephants!
  9. Did I mention the green niptinis?
  10. Free paw massages and tummy rubs for all! (A complimentary service of my mommy. ;) )
  11. It is a great excuse to hang out with your friends and just relax.
  12. Everyone is invited . . . that includes all of our ladycats!
  13. Because I will only turn 2 once.

Samantha, will you be my special birthday date?

26 meows:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am looking forward to your birthday party~!
I am so happy you gonna turn to 2~~ That is so great~!!!!!!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

How exciting, Tybalt! We will do our best to be at the party!

Parker said...

Oh Tybalt! You had me at HAM!!!! I'll see you there!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Tybalt, yes I'll be your special birthday date!!
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Samantha

PB 'n J said...

Oh my goodness - it sounds great! We're looking forward to all three parties!!!!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Two is a greats age! Only 2 more days to go before you get there!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt
We are all excited about your purrday...all five of us will be there....

Purrsss
Abby

Daisy said...

Oh, girls are allowed, too!? I cannot wait to check out the M-Cats club. It sounds like a very fun party.

The Furry Kids said...

PAR-TAY! Two is a very good age, McTybalt.

E O'G

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Happy Purrthday Saturday!

Big Piney Woods Cats said...

I turned two a few months ago. It is great, cuz you are real grown up when you are two.

Precious

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I will definitely be at your party! Who would miss it?!

Anonymous said...

Oh Tybalt, count us in, we can't (and doesn't want to) refuse a Prince's command. ;-)

We are of course in Ireland, but with a transporter room we are at M-Cats Club in a blink of an eye...

Karl & Ruis

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Yippee! Sounds like lots of fun. We wants some tummie rubs. Is dat like a massage?

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh sounds like a blast of a birthday on Monday Tybalt! I will try to make it for sure. (Hear that mommy!!?)
Did you know that Isis is related by bloodlines to the 'cat from outer space', the movie you did the nice review on? Yeah a real star in our midst.
I like your little fishie you got from the royal kitties and such a pretty card too!
For Easter mommy got me a new old movie. Watership Down...do you know this tale of the rabbit family? It is a wonderful movie from 1978 or 9.
Much love and a happy early birthday greeting from your Miss Peach

Mickey's Musings said...

That sounds wonderful Tybalt!! Two years old ! I would like to help you celebrate too :)
Purrs Mickey

Anita said...

Oh! Congratulations!

I would like to go to your birthday party, but do not be if I will be able to go, for this reason, I want to wish a happy birthday to you!!!

Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrssss and sandspaper kisses.

Motor Home Cats said...

Tybalt - we really hope we will be able to come over to your party. We can't wait.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Hi Holly and Ivy,

Cody

Forty Paws said...

Yay for your Purrfday!!! You gonna have green beer too?

Luf, Us

Java's Coffee House said...

Ivy
I would loves to be your date for your brothers birthday party! I can't waits to see you, I've got lots of nose kisses stored up and ready to gives you.

luvs
java

The Furry Bambinos said...

Tybalt, we hope you have a great birthday!!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

MaoMao said...

Oh wowie, that's ecksiting! We Ballicai will try to be at your pawtay! Happy upcomin burfday -- it'll be a furry speshul day!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao.

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Tybalt,
I definitely want to come to your party. I am glad girl cats can come too.....I can't wait!
--JB

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

Happy Birthday To You Tybalt!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

HAPPY BIRFDAY TYBALT! MANY MORE...

Unknown said...

HAPPY B=DAY!!!!!TYBALT!!! You is mature man catz!! me is go there for sure!!