CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thankful Thursday With Dana

OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

My BESTEST friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, BILLY SWEETFEETS NORTON gave me an AWARD!
ME!
AN AWARD!
OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I can hardly believe it!!!!!!!


JUST LOOK AT IT!!!!!! It is all SMILING!!!!!!
It is a HAPPY award!
JUST LIKE ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I am going to have to go and do the WIGGLE DANCE now!!!!!!

Oh! I think I am supposed to pass it along to other GREAT furries like my special BILLY SWEETFEETS!

Lemmethinklemmethinklemmethink . . . hmmmmm . . .
I'd like to give this award to:

Tybalt's PRETTYPRETTY girlfriendcat SAMANTHA BLACK
JB because she is a friend to ALL THINGS FURRY
and
CAMIE because she is a sister to THREE KITTIES and I LOVE KITTIES!!!!

22 meows:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations on your award!
You are so well deserve it!

Motor Home Cats said...

Dana, congratulations on the award. Thank you so much for thinking of me. It seems like we dogs get left out a lot don't we.

Camie

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Dana, congratulations on the award. ~S, S & C

Parker said...

Oh Dana! We are so happy for you!

Samantha & Mom said...

Congratulations on your Award Dana!!! Thank you for passing it on to me, I am so excited! Have a wonderful day!
Your Fl furiend,
Sammie-Pie


Sweet kitty kisses to you Tybalt!
Sammie-Pie

Mickey's Musings said...

Dana,that is a super award!!!!!
You gave it to some super bloggers too :)
(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))
Purrs Mickey

Ana said...

Wow Dana, congrats on this furry award!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Dana! And from Billy, too! That makes it all the more special!

The Meezers or Billy said...

YAY!!!!! DANA!!!! ::wiggle dance::

PLAYPLAYPLAY!!! DANCEDANCEDANCE!!!! - Billy

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Dana

:::woo hoo:::
you got an award! that is so wonderful and it got me thinking, wouldn't it be lovely if we all got so happy over a sweet kindness?

Purrs
Abby

jenianddean said...

Congrats on your great award!
--Jasper

Christine and FAZ said...

Congratulations!

Sweet Purrfections said...

Mucho congratulations on your award. I can always depend on your daily blogs and visits.

I look forward to your visit to my house trashing party tomorrow.

PB 'n J said...

Concatulations Dana - you totally deserve it! May we join you in your wiggle butt dance?!

Daisy said...

Congratulations Dana! And I love seeing your happy smile!

Purrageous Pirates said...

Wow Dana, how awesome! Come and PLAY wif Billy and me. Come ofur! PLAYPLAYPLAY! - Fagin

Mr. Hendrix said...

wow Dana! great award! you totally deserve it! i'm glad you're happy

Bendrix feels great today cause of Ivy's antics. he is really thinking of that carpet "trick" cause of those embarassing pictures today...

Sunny's Mommy said...

WOW! Congratulations on your super award, Dana!!

George the Pup said...

Oh Congratulations Dana - that is super cool!!!

Lux said...

Congratulations to you on your award!!!

Evergreen loves Kilroy said...

You seem like such a great dog, Dana! I'll bet my woofies Sadie and Leah would go nuts when they met you!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Dana,
Congrats to you on your award!
Thank you so much for thinking of me and thank you for this award! I wish I was a daily blogger, I will have to get my mom to try harder to help me.
Purrs to you all,
--JB