CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 10, 2008

Thursday Thirteen - Meme

Can you believe I was tagged for the "7 Random/Weird Things" meme again this week? This one is for the Meezer Brothers, Castor and Pollux! You are two adorable meezer kits!

Since I have already done the meme this week, and since it is Thursday, I thought I would make it a pictorial Thursday Thirteen! Here are 13 random and weird things me and my siblings did last year in '07. So sit back, enjoy some nip, and have fun strollerin' down memory lane.







1. Raising a paw for awareness!








2. Helping mommy pack.





3. Sending and receiving holiday cards for the first time.







4. Doing quality control on the Halloween Candy.







5. Holly and her broom practice. (Mommy is not a witch, sis!)





6. Discovering new pleasures.



7. Participating in Secret Paws for the first time!


8. Supervising holiday decorating.







9. Waiting impatiently for Sandy Paws.








10. Managing to be cute and naughty at the same time.










11. Stealing presents.









12. Posing for close-ups.










13. Finding Romance.


20 meows:

The Meezers or Billy said...

awww we loved all of the pikshurs Tybalt!! we will post our award tomorrow.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Great look back at the past year! :) We enjoyed the photos. :)

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Tybalt and Samantha sitting in a tree, K I S S I N G. First comes love, second comes marriage, then comes Tybalt with a whole litter of kittens!! HAHAHAHA!!

Parker said...

I enjoyed every one of those pictures!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt
This was one of the best TT we has efur seen!!! We loved the stroll down memory lane....

Purrs
Abby and Boo

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh, Tybalt, those were great pictures of 2007! You have such a cute family. I am so glad to have met you. You are my Prince Charming! It's hard to believe you have only been blogging since October. I feel I have know you forever! (blush)
Nose kisses,
Samantha

Unknown said...

Aww, that was a very nice T13. All of the pictures were very cute!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That was a nice trip down memory lane :-)

Daisy said...

You done a lot of fun things this year!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Great pics and an excellent reminder of all your good qualities and memories! Can't believe that it was only a few months ago that we started blogging (I only started a little before you).

MaoMao said...

You did a great jobbie with the meme! Such great photos. You hadded a great year!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

What delightful pictures! I enjoyed every single one. You all had a wonderful year in 2007! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Oooh, I don't want to help my mom pack. I get really anxious when i see a suitcase!
--JB

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Looks like ya'll had a great year! We's glad we met yoo too.

Hot(M)BC said...

Grate review Tybalt :)
purrrrrrrrrrrs!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

We loved those pikshers but #13...well that was speshul.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I think the stealing present that photo is the most interesting one~~ I love that~~

Karen Jo said...

That was a great TT. I loved seeing all the pictures again. You had a great year. I hope this one is even better for you.

Forty Paws said...

That was a great TT!

Luf, Us

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

What a great list of highlights, Tybalt! We loved it...