CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 28, 2008

Mancat Monday and Meme


I was tagged by the super cute tuxie boycats Wrigley and Cobalt for this one.


In this meme you have to tell everykitty 3 things that are new with you! Link it back to the kitty who gave it to you and Tigmut'hep and pass it on to 3 more kitties you'd like to know more about!


1) Well, the biggest news is that I think we have a bean auditioning to be our daddy. He's been visiting us for months now, but the visits are getting more and more frequent. I am not sure how I feel about this. I liked him right away, which is unusual for me, since I am usually a little shy around strangers. But when he is around, he definitely cuts into my special "mommy and me" time. You may remember this picture . . . it is of me and the bean in question at Christmas.




2) Holly is getting WAY more friendly, especially at night. She is still yowling when we all go to bed, but now she has begun to trot her way into the bedroom and STARE at all of us on the bed. If no one gets up to play with her, she will go to the side of the bed and stretch up and pat mommy on the face and talk to her. Ivy and I usually ignore her and keep sleeping. Mommy tried to put her on the bed for a snuggle, but Holly just yelled and ran away like her tail was on fire . . . then came straight back to pat mommy on the face again.


3) I've started to try to speak bean. My mommy is wonderful and can understand kitty and doggie language, but she can't speak it. Sometimes this causes us some communication issues. Therefore I have started attempting to speak her language. So far I have been able to say "mama" and "now."


For this meme I tag:


1)My new friends Rossetti and Kirara, who I was introduced to by my good friend and lovely ladycat Queen Snickers.


2)Kellie the Orange Cat . . . since she has found romance, I think that we will get some interesting answers from her.


3) Lyra and Caesar, because it will be fun to see what the other new kittens on the block have to say!

20 meows:

Tara said...

I'm very impressed you are learning bean!

Tara

Anonymous said...

Bean-talk isn't all that hard for an intelligent kitty such as yourself. Gandalf says "Mom, Mom, Mom" all the time. I wish he's cut it out.

Grayson

Unknown said...

me like your new dad. Me has no dad so me is jelous. you is very smart learning to talkz!! me talk to maii mum all the time but she dont get me.

Unknown said...

We're proud of you for learning bean!! Rossetti is teaching momma to speak kiaton, and she's trying very hard. Thank you for tagging us with your meme!

purrs,

The Kiaton Empire

Daisy said...

Wow, I am also very impressed with your language skills. Bean is a hard language to pick up.

Leona said...

We enjoyed your meme. Sultanfus tries to speaks Bean also- she says MAAAAAAA and something that sounds a lot like NO! Guy just squeaks like a mouse.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Wow, that's a lot of new stuff. I refuse to speak human.

Mickey's Musings said...

A new Dad??!!!! Spring must be close! heeheehee
Holly sounds like a real character :) And you,talking!
That's a great meme :)
Purrs Mickey

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Oooo daddy auditions cool!!!

Unknown said...

Tybalt, you must be very harsh with the Daddy auditions. If he is going to cut into your Mummy time, you better make sure he is prepared to fill up that time with some Daddy time!

Holly is so funny : )

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh Tybalt this is gr8 mews about maybe getting a daddy bean! That would be a happy day for the mommy!
At my next tea party I will have a crystal butter dish on the table for all the cats to lick from!

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Wow, speaking bean! That sounds hard. You are a very smart mancat.

A new dadbean sounds VERY exciting. He must be a winner since you warmed up to him so quickly.

Mr. Hendrix said...

whoa, you now how to say "now"?!? That is so incredibly useful a word. Like feed me "now!" pet me "now" play with me "now!
That is very impressive.

That man bean looks very friendly. How is he with the chin scritches? can he read a clock so he knows when it is treat time??

PS thanks for purring for Sonny. The news isn't good and he needs lots more.

PB 'n J said...

Bean-talk is tough, that's very good that you're learning! Jake's got "FEED ME NOW MOMMY" down pretty well though!

Samantha & Mom said...

Tybalt you are so smart! Can you teach me bean? Your auditioning daddy look very nice and just think two people to give you lots of attention!
I am so late today, Mom is trying to do too many things at the same time!!
Purrrs and nose kisses,

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, yoo must be really smart to learn bean! Hmmm, a new daddy. Dads are purrty nice, ours spoils us.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Sometimes I think Michico understands what I say, But I certainly know what she saying~!

I am very glad to know more things about you!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Wow, some very interesting happenings at your place, Tybalt! We are very impressed that you are learning how to speak human!

Jimmy Joe said...

Wow, there are a lot of exciting things happening at your place these days, Tybalt. "Now" is a very good word to know.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Sunny's Mommy said...

"Now" is a very important bean word to be able to say. You gotta tell them how important your needs are, and that you can't wait! Good for you for learning it.

Oh, and Mama's good, too. Anything that makes her see how much you love her is good :-)