CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen - Princess Samantha



Thirteen Reasons Why Samantha Black Should Be A Princess




1) Even though I am just a young prince, I can sense royalty, and she screams royalty.



2) She has soft, silky furs.






4) She is kind and helpful.



5) She is a good sister to Tigger.



6) She is a repurrter and reviewer!



7) Being a tuxie, she is always in formal attire.



8) She looks stunning in red.






10) She takes her responsibilities seriously.



11) Long whiskers are a sign of breeding.



12) Sandy Paws told me she has been very good, as is becoming to a princess.

(Part of my princely duties is to report to Sandy Paws.)



13) She appreciates my princeliness.

You can come up with more reasons on your own by visiting her here.

24 meows:

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh my! Oh my! I think I have found my Prince!! (blushing) Thank you so much for this!! :fanning self:

Tybalt, you have made Sam speechless and that is something! Great Thursday 13. She is a great sister. Shall we start calling her Princess Samanatha?
Tigger

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Do we sense love in the air?????

LZ said...

What a great T13, she certainly deserves the title!

Chase

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Ohohohoh, Tybalt! Could this be a royal match? You know, she's been kind of lonely with Peach missing in action...she's lovely and hard working and graceful and kind and would make a grate princess!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Samantha is a wonderful cat. Long whiskers aren't necessarily a sign of breeding though. ;) Among Sphynx, a LACK of whiskers is a sign of excellent breeding. *grin*

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh oh oh, I thinks Tybalt is in love!!!

momsbusy said...

hi tybalt! thanks fur welcoming me to the blogging werld.

kintaro

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Oh, I defiantly see signs of royalty in Samantha!! Being a Queen, am quite the authority in such matters and I do believe you are correct! We will have to go visit this budding royal. ~Queen Snickers

Daisy said...

What a beautiful photo of the lovely Samantha. I think you might be Princess Samantha's Prince Charming!

Parker said...

Sniff, ...sniff,...Sniff,....is that love I smell in the air????
Sniff,..why, I do believe it is!

Tyler said...

Wowie, more royalty? I came over to meet you because I've been seeing your name everywhere I go and Tybalt reminds me of myself Tyler, but I didn't know you were a prince. I'm sort of tired of bowing down. If I become a prince do I still have to bow? I think I might look into changing my name too. Anyway, you sister is very adorable. You have reason to sing her praises

HRH Yao-Lin said...

well, it takes one to know one - yes, your sister is most defnitely royalty. I can tell. x

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Oooooooooh! Is there something in the air, Your Royal Highness?

Anonymous said...

I cannot think of a better girlcat to be a Princess. Samantha is a good friend and we agree with all your reasons!

Mickey's Musings said...

Oh boy, somecat is applying for a position as boyfriendcat !!!
With that T13,I think you stand an excellent chance too Ty!!
WooHoo!!!!!
Merry Christmas!
Purrs Mickey

Laura W said...

She is very pretty, and super sweet and kind!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

If she appreciates your princelyness that's wonderful and an important reason for being royalty...

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Gasp! What a lovely, serene, angelic picture. Anyfing yoo want will be yurs.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Definately royalty-quality stuff! Ya can't learn it, yer jus born wif it...

Samantha & Mom said...

Yes, we should rule the reviews together! Sounds like lots of fun! Did you say you were going to be gone for awhile? Dr. Tweety is having a New Year's Eve Party at his place! If you are around maybe we could go together! Have a great Friday!
Purrrrrrs,
Samantha

The Cat Realm said...

Oh yes - love is on the air, I can feel it! And it seems you two are having a new years date????
I am so happy for you - it is so wonderful to find love in the blogosphere - I KNOW! I found my Ruis here and he makes me happy every day!
Karl

DK & The Fluffies said...

Well, SOME kitty has a crush!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah My God....
This photo of Samantha is so romantic and flirtatious expressions ~!!!
I almost could sure you are falling in love with her~!!!

Jimmy Joe said...

Heh heh, well since my old buddy Peach isn't good boyfriend-cat material, I think that you and Samantha are a much better match. Suave, buddy.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe