CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Tattle Tail Tuesday!

I decided that I should join in the fun and tell on my mommy!

But first, I just want to say that I got TWO MORE cards last night! I was so excited. One of them was from Mu Shue and Lily (which I won't show in case it is a surprise), and the other was from Chase, Latte, and Kaze! Isn't it a beautiful card? I can't wait to find just to right spot to display it.

Now . . . for telling on my mommy . . .

My mommy has lived in her house for almost 4 years now. When she moved in she knew it would be a "fixer-upper" because the former owners had been "remodeling" but never finished anything. About once a year my mommy and my grandparents take a stab at fixing something in the house, but none of them ever finish it. Mommy lives there all of the time, you would think she would at least fix ONE thing on her own, you know? Just look at what we live with!

The Unfinished Living Room Wall.


The Unfinished Dining Room Door.


And finally, the Unfinished Bedroom Closet.


It makes a kitty hang his head in shame. Lazy mommy!

29 meows:

Jimmy Joe said...

Hahaha! That is a great tattle-tail, Tybalt! I bet your momma is very embarrassed that you put those pictures on your bloggie.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

My bean was overly impressed with herself when she fixed the faucet in the shower. I don't think she could hang a door.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Cool that you received more mail! :) Nice job telling on your mom, Tybalt. I don't think my humans would ever get a "fixer upper" because nothing would ever get done.

Laura W said...

Well, I am the LAST kitty to ever excuse any tattled upon behavior by our humiliating persons, but I will say that at least your mom tries. Or thinks about trying. Or feels shame for sort of trying.
Mosaic Lady is so utterly useless when it comes to anything remotely connected to building, assembling (remember the "tunnel"!) that she has to hire people to do this stuff for her.
Still, though...I understand your distress 110%.
Condolences.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Long ago before us 3 kittys came to be with mommy bean, she too bought a fixer upers. It was in need of some major repair but like most mommys didnt do muchs with it. Thankfully we's dont live there so we are not as shameful yet. We still loves you Tybalt, perhaps each of us kittys could lend a helping paw to fix yer home?

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Our Dad does that- start projects and never finishes them. It drives Mommy insane!!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Blogger is being bad to us this morning and I can't see your photos right now. I am ever so excited to see your projects to see how they look unfinished. I am sure Momma will leave much around here unfinished.

G.

Milton said...

We lives in a 'partment, so mombean just tells the 'super' when we wants somthin' fixed. Doesn't yer mombean got a 'super'?

Sunny's Mommy said...

Oh boy. It looks like your Mommy has a lot of work to do on her fix it upper :-0

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Momma says if she had to wait on Daddy she be up a creek without a paddle...I wonder what she means by that?

Purrs
Abby

jenianddean said...

That's a great TT! Fixer uppers are sometimes very hard and hopefully your mommy will get around to finishing the projects soon.

How exciting that you have gotten so many cards. I'm so jealous.

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Are yoo sure yoo gots a mom and not a dad? Dat is more like what our daddy does. Starts a project, makes a mess, doesn't finish. Den he tells mom not to do anything with it he'll fitz it (cuz he doesn't think she can do it) den mom finishes it and he gets mad and den gives in and sez "well, yeah, I guess it's okay". Dad's not real bright.

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hahaha oh thats so funny...!! Still, good on your human for giving it a go! No easy task there! x

Unknown said...

Very good tattle Tybalt. I will have to show our living room wall next week, it is shameful.

LZ said...

Great job tattling. I think humans are just totally lazy in general. I'm glad you liked our card! I was so askeered of the lights last year and the LL got the picture and though it looks peaceful I was askeered!!

Kaze

Daisy said...

Home remodeling projects are very hard! The best my Mommie and Daddie can do is hang ceiling fans or light fixtures. They would never be able to do your hard projects!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hey Tybalt, I feel your pain.This place is old and the older lady that lived here did not keep things up Mom has partly painted walls everywhere!! Partly.Painted.Walls!
Purrs

PeeEss: I bet you can scratch yer paws on the walls!!!! Cool!!!

PB 'n J said...

Oh we call those "Dad Ends" (kinda like a dead end) - it's where Daddy stars a project and never finishes it (hee hee)!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

hehe maybe now that you tattled on her she will want to finish them so you can show of the final product! Or is that just wishful thinking? ;) ~Queen Snickers

Hot(M)BC said...

hehehe Well, if your Mom does the important things like feed you and scritch you and stuff, maybe you can forgive her.
Great mail tho. Mail is fun.
Purrrrrrs,
Mini

Leona said...

Thats o.k Our Ma has lots of "plans" but never seems to start anything. We are still waiting for a cat door to our kitty closet. Come on Ma!!!!!!!

Kimo and Sabi said...

Hmmmm...yer momma must be related to our daddy!

The Meezers or Billy said...

maybe your mommy needs to contact HDTV and have that "In over your head" guy come out and finish her projects (plus, mommy says he's cute).

MaoMao said...

I know what you mean about lazy mommas! Our Ballicus Mom is furry lazy. She keeps meanin to start what she calls a "house de-klutterizashun" projeckt, ecksept she hasn't gotted started with it yet. She keeps puttin it off. Maybe she should get us Ballicai to snoopervise her!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

What Mao said -- I wish Mom would start the house declutterization, if only because it might give me a chance to get back up high on the stereo receiver!

Unfortunately Mom and Dad won't let me up there anymore after I barfed in it... *sigh*.

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

Catzee said...

Ya gotted some furry nice cards. An' I like yur tattle tale post! Hee hee.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Hehehehee~! No matter what, she is still your mommy~!
So you have to get used to it~!
(wait, you have already got used to it)

Sassy Kat said...

Isn't it fun to tell on the moms? Was wondering also if ya still want to be reviewer for CCSI II? Let me know OK.

Anita said...

Muhahahahahahahahaha! Your momma is very embarrassed that you put those pictures on your blog...

Muhahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Purrrrrrrrs my dear friend!