CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Remember Me?

Just in case you don't, here is one of my handsomer portraits to jog your memory.




Mommy is back at work, which means she'll have more time to be my secretary than she would if she was actually at home with me and the blurpy girl. Blurpy girls take up A LOT of time and energy. You kitties with blurps know what I mean, right? I still get temptations, I still get skritches (although admittedly not as many as in the pre-blurp days), but things just aren't the same. Mommy tells me I'm still her sweet baby, but that the blurpy girl needs her more right now. I guess that is true, but my feelings are still hurt. I cry at mommy a lot and try to snuggle with the blurp on her lap, even though there isn't room for me and the blurp is still too small to snuggle on top of.

Sigh.

The blurp is growing like a weed, though, so I have hopes that if mommy won't pay me as much attention as I think she should, then the blurp will pick up the slack. Even though I am a teensy bit jealous, I have to admit she is pretty cute . . . for a blurp.


I'll have to teach the blurp how to walk on all fours soon. All she does now is lay around and let people carry her. How is she going to stalk mousies that way?

22 meows:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Tybalt! Long time no see! You are more handsome than ever!

We must admit, for a blurpy, she really is very cute. You have a lot to teach her.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Good to see you Tybalt! I know what you mean about the blurpies taking up all the time and laps of the mommies. It is hard. I've never been one to ask for attention, mainly just doled it out when I wanted, but NOW I have to take it when I can.
she is a cutie patootie. purrrrs
#2 hasn't started crawling yet, but he is scooting backward. My tail is very nervous.

Victor Tabbycat said...

Scruffy teached the boy to crawl just afore she wented to da Bridge. She'd wave her tail just outta reach while him was playin on da floor. She was only 8 lb so him was bigger den her amost rite away. You teech her rite, Tybalt, an she'll grow up a good cat purrson.
Purrs,
Victor

Gemini and Ichiro said...

I bet you'll be good at teaching her to walk on all fours.

Sweet Purrfections said...

Tybalt! How wonderful to see you again! I bet there are going to be some very interesting days in your house with the blurpy!

Jacqueline said...

Tybalt is adorable and the blurpy is beautiful=it will be so fun watching Tybalt teach her how to crawl and chase mice!!...A very cute post!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hey dude, welcome back! Yoor blurp is cute. Yoo haf much to teach her...like, no tail pulling, do not touch da kitties eyes, do not pull da fur and da right way to rub ears.

cheryl said...

hello, prince t!! it's furry nice to hear frum you again. sounds like yer fambly's busy an' haffin' a great time wif the blurpy girl--may the dear god bless you all--reallllll good!

--the meowers from missouri
ed, nitro, xing, an' igmu sapa

Parker said...

Hi handsome! It's great to see you again!
Please come and visit me today and help me help Wayside Waifs!

Mickey's Musings said...

Tybalt!!!! Nice to see ya :)
Your blurp is sooooooooo lucky to have you around to teach her things!!!!
Oh... that is a nice pic of you too ;)
Purrs Mickey, Georgia Tillie

Anonymous said...

We are glad to hear from you again, Tybalt! The human kitten is growing so fast, and we're counting on you to teach her what her role is in your household. (Namely, to serve you!)

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Hey Tybalt!!!! Good to hear from you again. Your bean sister is very cute. However, you should still insist on your mom spending time with and working for you. Not that I have much luck with my SS on that score. She has no blurpy girl but she still doesn't work for me.

The Island Cats said...

It's so nice to see you, Tybalt! That little blurp is very cute!! We can't wait to see her do your bidding!!

Jans Funny Farm said...

Good to see you again, Tybalt. Yes, we remember you. Seems like when those blurpies arrive, they take up furry blogging time. We're glad you're all well!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Who could forget you!!!? We are sure the baby kittenbean kept you so busy...but it is good to see you blogging again! My mommy thought about yours today (FB)...that is so cool, now here yiou are again! Cool beans!
Love Misses Peachy

meemsnyc said...

Blurpy girl is adorable! We missed and remember you!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

Nice to see you Tybalt! Your wee one is pretty cute. They do keep the beans busy, don't they!

The Meezers or Billy said...

Hi Tybalt!!!

DANA!!!! COME PLAYPLAYPLAY WIF ME!! AND DANCEDANCEDANCE!!! ::wigglebuttdisco:: - Billy

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Your Blurpy sister is adorable. Your Mommy & Daddy must be so proud of her.

Please enter our Clean + Green Contest
http://momo-alasandra.blogspot.com/
They have some stuff for litterboxes that we bet would be great for diaper pails too. Mommy put some in the garbage can to get rid of the kitchen smells.

Hope to see more of you Tybalt. ~AFSS

Quill and Greyson said...

The mini bean is pretty darn cute!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Tybalt, thank you so much for the update! We understand that you still need your lovin' from your Mommy, and it is very generous of you to share her with the blurp!

Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel

kanishk said...

you'll be good at teaching her to walk on all fours.
home jobs without registration