CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Thankful Thursday With Dana

OHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSHOHMIGOSH!
BILLY!
LOOK!
I AM A KITTY!


My BESTEST kitty friend in the WHOLE WIDE WORLD, Billy SWEETFEETS Norton, gave me this SUPER GREAT WIGGLE-WORTHY AWARD!

ME!

AN AWARD!

OHMIGOSH!



I'm going to give this to another great doggie friend, George!

I also got this SUPERNEATCOOL award from CAMIE!
She's one cool DOGGIE who lives with KITTIES!
I LOVE KITTIES!
Thanks so much, Camie!
I wanna give this to ISIS who is a new DOGGIE with kitty friends!

17 meows:

Anonymous said...

That kitty mask is a scream!

Parker said...

HeeHeeHee!

The Meezers or Billy said...

DANA!!!! ME loves your mask!!! But ME thinks you is a purrty woofie too!!
PLAY!! PLAYPLAYPLAY!! ::wiggle dance:: -Billy

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Nice mask!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Congrats on your awards and I love your mask!!!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

We love the mask -- that is fantastic.

purrs
Abby

concats on your awards...

Daisy said...

Dana, that's a fabulous kitty disguise! And I can see you are smiling real big! Congratulations on your awards!

Unknown said...

Dana, pawsome awardies!

The Furry Kids said...

Dude, I thought your family got a new cat. :) Great disguise!

Your pal,
Titus

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Big improvement! Just kidding! You are adorable!

Anonymous said...

You look good as a kittey!!
Oh wait how could you not? I do not know of one ugly kitteh out there ;) hehe
Congrats on your awardies!! :)

V-V

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Dana, maybe all da kitties could dress up as woofies and all da woofies could be kitties! Dat would be a funny game.

Isis said...

thanks so much for the award!

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulation on the awards! You look AWESOME in the mask, hahahahahahahahahaha!

Ana said...

Hahaha, that looks fantastic! One kitty more in da house! :-)

Forty Paws said...

Totally cool awards! And we SO luf yur mask!

Luf, Us

Sunny's Mommy said...

Hahaha! You make a super cute kittie, Dana :-D Congratulations on your award! It's very well deserved.