CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 27, 2008

Mancat Monday - Grandpapa's Spooky Office

Every year Grandpapa's company has a door decorating contest for Halloween. On Sunday, instead of spending time cuddling with me, my mommy went with Grandmama and Grandpapa to his office and decorated his door. If he wins, I think his department gets to have something fun called a Pizza Party. The other time Mommy and Grandmama decorated his door for him, he won. I have my paws crossed that they win again this year!

Mommy forgot her camera (again) so she took pictures with her camera phone, which isn't all that great. I hope you can still see all the spooky stuff they did.

Here is Grandpapa's haunted office window.


And here is Grandpapa's spooky office wall and door.

I think mommy and Grandmama should be professional spooks.

22 meows:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

That's a very very neat Halloween decoration~!!!! Just very cool!

Anonymous said...

OH wow they is totally wicked!!
I have no doubts that your Grandpa will win!!
They get Vics Vampy approval.. hahah even IF momma says that means nothing hehe

V-V

Parker said...

Very spooky indeed!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

That was great!!!! Very spooky!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

They are very good spooky decorators. ~S,S & C

The Meezers or Billy said...

that's pretty cool!!! YAY!!


DANA!!!!! MONSTERMASH!!! ::monstermashwiggle:: PLAYPLAYLPAY!! DANCEDANCEDANCE!!! Billy

Maggie May said...

Wow that is furry awesome!!!We hope they win that pizza party, they deserve it!
~The Creek Cats~

Anonymous said...

Mmmm. Pizza! We hope your Grandpapa wins, maybe he will save you some pizza!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those are some scary doors!

Anonymous said...

Very spooktacular! I will keep my paws crossed that he wins too.

Cat Street Boyz said...

If we saw that stuff are hairs would be straight out SPIKED!Your mask is so cool, Tybalt!=^Y^=The Cat Street Boyz

The Furry Kids said...

They did a great job! We hope your grandpa wins!

Daisy said...

That is spooky! I hope your grandpa wins the peetsa party!

meemsnyc said...

Oooh that looks really spooky, we hope your grandpa wins!!

PB 'n J said...

He's a shoe-in - cause that is one spooky office!

jenianddean said...

Very spooky ... I hope he wins!
--Jasper

Samantha & Mom said...

That is a cool Spooky door Tybalt and I hope your Grandpa wins!! I'll be right over to snuggle with you Tybalt!!
Purrrrs and whisker kisses,
Sammie-Pie

Sweet Purrfections said...

Wow! That's so cool. Pizza party, here I come!

Unknown said...

Oh fer sure, dat is scary lookin! We hope he wins!

The Island Cats said...

That's purrty scary!!

Quill and Greyson said...

Very scary!!

Sunny's Mommy said...

They did an excellent job! I bet your Grandpapa wins again.