CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 22, 2010

One Year!

As of last Friday, the CCB has been with us for one whole year.


It is unreal how fast time flies, kitties. It has been one whole year since my place as the baby of the family was usurped by the CCB.

There was a big party with lots of people on Saturday to celebrate, and mommy was nice enough to lock me up in the blue bedroom so I wasn't upset by all of the strangers. When all of the weirdo beans left, I came out and investigated. There was a lot of food sitting out and boxes to play in, so it wasn't all bad.



The CCB is growing on me. I let her share mommy's lap with me, and I've even let her give me kisses. The CCB is BIG into kissing kitties. We are her absolute favorite furries. Holly is HER kitty - Ivy and I aren't all that into spending a lot of time with the CCB, but Holly gives her love and headbutts and lets the CCB tug her tail and play in her furs and give her lots and lots of kisses.



A CCB who acknowledges the greatness of kitties can't be all bad, right?



Happy Birthday, Crazy Cat Blurp. You are even more wonderful than the FD and Mommy could have ever imagined, and I like you pretty well myself.

8 meows:

Parker said...

Dear tybalt,
Your CCB is quite adorable. I can see how she might grow on a kitty...

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow, a whole year already? Well, happy birthday to da CCB...yoo know, if yoo teach her to be a good cat blurp she will grow up to be a great cat lady!

The Island Cats said...

Happy Birthday to the CCB!! She sure is cute and we're glad you are liking her, Tybalt!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy 1st Birthday CCB and many, many, many mooooooorrrreeee!! She is beautiful!! And we know she just loves you Tybalt!!
Purrrrs and hugs,
Sammie-Pie

PS: Wanna come over and snuggle???

Jans Funny Farm said...

Well, Tybalt, we think it's terrific you and CCB are getting along so well. Happy Birthday to CCB!

The Furry Bambinos said...

Happy Birth Day to CCB! And Happy Mother's Day to your Mommy and Happy Father's Day to your Daddy!

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, Meerkat, Cookie, and Caramel (& fosters Hunter, Sunny, Sky, Silver, and Rico)

Karen Jo said...

I am glad that the CCB had such a great first birthday. Merry Christmas!

Karen Jo and Herman

Kimo and Sabi said...

Happy New Year 2011!