CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 28, 2009

SIGH

Do you remember me? The devastatingly handsome and romantic mancat with lovely floof and sultry blue eyes?

In case you don't, let me refresh your memory.


Those were the days, my friend. Back when my mommy would help me pose and look my handsomest. She said something to me last weekend about doing a photo shoot, but WE NEVER DID! Granted, we did take a few naps together, but still . . . my blogging has been neglected. I've lost all touch with my furry friends, and my poor tuxie princess has been lonely!

Never you fear, Sammie-pie, this dedication is for you.

I can't breath when you're away
It pulls me down
You are the question and the answer am I
Only you can see me through
I leave it up to you




(And I think Billy Sweetfeets may like it, too!)

25 meows:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

Hi Tybalt! It's great to see you! We can't imagine how busy it must be at your house planning for the big wedding and new blurpy! We could never forget you dude!

The Florida Furkids said...

We've missed you too!!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Tybalt that was a lovely song!! :blushing: I have missed you so!! I'll be right over to help with the Wedding planning!!
Nosekisses and purrs,
Sammie-Pie

Chrissie said...

I've missed you! How's the wee blurp? How's your MOM? You've still got it, dude..don't ever forget that.

Parker said...

Tybalt, you look marvelous!!!

Elin said...

Hello!
Nice to meet u!

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

You are still looking handsome as ever, Tybalt!

Jans Funny Farm said...

So that's what you look like. It's been so long .... Good to see your handsome face again.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We could never forget you Tybalt. Tell everyone hi for us. ~S,S, C & F

The Furry Bambinos said...

Tybalt, we did not forget about you. Our Mommy has been very busy these past few months, so we have not had time to visit our friends as much as we would like either. But friends understand about things like this, Tybalt.

Purrs,
Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

The Island Cats said...

Oh Tybalt! It's so great to see you!

Cory said...

It's wonderful to see your handsome face! Sometimes life gets busy, but friends understand that!

Anonymous said...

Ty, how could we ever forget, just a cause we don't see you everyday does not mean that you is not our friends and we thinks about :))
V-V

Ana said...

uh, we feel your pain... it's not so much different here... those humans...

Unknown said...

Tybalt, its also dat evil evil facebook fingy! Our the mom neglects our bloggin too acuz of dat!

The Furry Kids said...

Tybalt, you look so dashing!

Wendy Hoke said...

Tybalt,

Congrats to your Mom and Almost Dad. I'm getting one of those "man" pet humans soon too. I hope yours gives you lots of scritches and Temptations. And I hope your mom lets you blog again soon.

Maybe we should have started a support group for cats with moms who are getting married.

Luv,
Skittles, The Huntress

Samantha & Mom said...

Happy Wedding Day Tybalt's Mom and Almost Dad!! May all your days be blessed with happiness and prosperity!!
Your FL furiends,

The Island Cats said...

We heard that your mom is getting married to Almost Dad today....considering everything your mom has been through with Almost Dad we just wanna tell you that we are so happy for all of you....and we wish your mom and Almost Dad many many years of happiness!!! Yay!

Fat Eric said...

Happy wedding day to the mum and the Almost Dad! Will he be your Real Dad now???

Jans Funny Farm said...

What a beautiful day (here, anyway) for a wedding! We hope it is such a day of happiness you will remember it your whole life. Congratulations, Tybalt's mom and Almost Dad turning Dad.

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulation!!! Is he your Dad now?
We hope they have a great wedding. Party. Hahahahahahahahahahahaha

The Florida Furkids said...

Happy Wedding Day to your Mom and new Dad! We hope they have many, many happy years together!!

Sniffie and the Florida Furkids

Black Cat said...

Many congratulations to your Mom and Almost Dad, or should that be just "Dad" now? I hope they will have many years of happiness :) xxx

Sweet Purrfections said...

Tybalt, I would never forget about you!!!