CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 10, 2008

Mancat Monday - Evil Squirrels!

Yesterday afternoon, I was minding my own business, admiring the pretty fall colors outside my front door.


And then I saw him. I couldn't believe my beautiful blue eyes.

It was Timmy the squirrel! And he was eating my jack o'lanterns! My pretty pumpkins that had kitties and witches carved into them! THE NERVE!

Timmy is just a no-good vandal! Look what he's done!


If only mommy would let me go outside, I'd give that evil squirrel some discipline . . . with my claws of doom.

I'm also sad to report that today's post and Friday's movie review post are the only ones that my mommy is going to have time to help me with this week. Work is busy and she has lots of classwork to get done as well, so something is going to have to slide this week, and sadly it is my blogging. I'm sure somehow she'll manage to keep up with facebook, though. Does that make my mommy selfish? I think it does. I may have to rethink snuggling with her tonight.

28 meows:

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Man~!
Look at that evil squirrel ! He is teasing you and you can't do anything about it!!!
How awful!!!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

We think she should let you outside to catch the evil squirrel for letting your blogging slide.

But buddy we are here to tell you catching eveil squirrels is not as easy as you inside kitties think. ~S,S & C

Goldie, Shade and Banshee said...

So close, yet still so far.

They are fast buggers though. I have been trying to get one sneaky sucker here for months!!!!

Purrs Goldie

Mickey's Musings said...

Yup!!! Those squirrels are very destructive !! They are also hyper and active!!! Squirrely in fact!
I do not get to go out to chase them either :(
I am sorry your Mom is busy,but I understand. Mom is too. But,as long as you blog a bit so we can come by to say HI, all will be good :)
Purrs Mickey

The Meezers or Billy said...

stoopid squirrel.


DANA!!! PLAYPLAYPLAY!!!! DANCEDANCEDISCO!! ::wiggle butt disco:: - Billy

The Island Cats said...

Oh those evil squirrels...we gots to stop them from their evilness!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh look what that naughty squirrel has done. Are you going to help your person with her studying?

Anonymous said...

Evils Squirrels are very opportunistic, stealing your pumpkin like that! We think if you help your Mom study, she will be able to get back to the business of blogging sooner!

PB 'n J said...

Oh sorry about your pumpkins Tybalt! Mommy always cutes ours up and feeds them to the squirrels around this time of year - so I guess Timmy just decided help himself!

Mommy hasn't helped us much lately either - but she's getting plenty of time on facebook - jeesh!

Everycat said...

Squirrels are shameless hooligans!
Don't deny your Mum some snuggles, she'll only get more behind on her work.

Now because of your movie review Tybalt, my Mum is singing "By the Light of the Silvery Moon" and my ears now hurt, thank you so much ;)

Whicky Wuudler

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt we will miss you...but we understand, our Mom gets buzy too and she can't visit like she wants to. YOU watch MR. Timmy though and don't let him get too close


purrs,Abby

Unknown said...

Yoo know Tybalt, dat facebook fing really does nip our puter time too! We kittys shud start a union er sumfin !!

Forty Paws said...

That cheeky squirrel! Oh my goodness. Eating your pumpkins.

Sometimes, Moms have too much to do, and can't help us blog. This is too bad for them.

Luf, Us

Sunny's Mommy said...

Timmy is an evil squirrel! Too bad you can't go outside and reprimand him, Tybalt.

Daisy said...

Shame on you, Timmy! You are a very bad squirrel.

Cafe Cats said...

We has squirrels and opossums and coonies on our porch, but no one eated our mad scientist dr. horrible punkin' yet.

Iago

Sassy Kat said...

The nerve! I cannot believe that the squirrell did not respect your property any better than that. I bet you really could have showed him a thing or two.
Oh, I sent you an email, please get back to me asap.

Anonymous said...

Man Timmy is coote!! I would hate to be sleeping with him the night he ate-ed the pumpkins though.. smelly fluffs anyboddie?> eheh

Give your Momma a little space Ty, we have to keep them enjoying helping us otherwise they will stop all together.
We hope that your Momma gets through it all with minimal stressies :)

V-V

Kavan said...

I know how you feel...my mom had to sit us down and explain it is either snuggles or blogging for a while, and we had to choose snuggling....

Kavan

Sweet Purrfections said...

What are we going to do with those evil squirrels?

Mom says she understands your mom being busy.

I say the cat blog should come before facebook. I keep trying to remind my mom of this.

Quill and Greyson said...

Claws of Doom!, Mommy wants the Squirrel.

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Cute squirrel. We don't have any here :( SS misses them, she used to have them coming into her sitting room from the back garden when she was living in the UK.

I think your mom is doing alright. My SS doesn't even help me visit much these days.

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh poor Tybalt! I will come right over and snuggle with you or you can come over and play on the top of the shed with me!!
Nosekisses,
Sammie-Pie

Isis said...

you get that rotten squirrel!

And we hope your mom finds some relaxation time during all of that!

Motor Home Cats said...

It is better that the evil squirrel eats it than it rots away. We are sorry that your mom is going to be so busy this week. We know what that is like. Mom always manages to get a post up, but she doesn't always give us time to blog.

Tavi, Cody, Camie and Miss Jade

The Crew said...

Squirrels have a lot of nerve. They're constantly destroying our stuff, too!

Ana said...

Well, we hope she has some minutes for snuggling with you instead ;-) Have a good weekend!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I know how it is with moms busy....I have the same problem. At least you got to watch Timmy.....gotta stay entertained, Cuz!
--JB