- MoMo - For being patient with her SS, and for being a good cousin to Charlotte and a great sister to Sassy, Asta, Momo dog and her little brother Pinot. And also for being one of my first kitty blogger friends! She is very special to me.
- Kellie the Orange Cat - For being patient and loving with her mommy, even though she is so much fun to tattle on! Kellie's mum hasn't been feeling well lately, and I know Kellie is taking good care of her. She is a true sweetheart.
- TT - TT is a wonderful and funny kitty, who manages to be sweet even though her kitty siblings sometimes aren't too nice to her. Her mommy is very important to her, and she makes sure that she takes good care of her when she is under the weather.
- Skeezix - I have to admit that I was a little late in visiting Skeez's blog, and I'm sorry it took me so long! Not only is Skeezix a talented techno kitty, but he is also super loving to his FL and Mr. TF . . . although I am sure Mr. TF wishes he was a little less loving lately! Skeezix also is taking care of his big brother Mao, and making sure he doesn't go walkabout anymore.
And now for the Thursday Thirteen . . . . my sisters are a little bummed that no one seems to like them on the Love Café, and they've been bothering me extra over it. So I thought I'd help them out.
13 Reasons Why the Tortie Twins Should Be Your Valentine
- They are TWINS. Isn't it every mancats dream to date a twin?
- Double the trouble, double the fun.
- Holly has thumbs. If you need to get into any cabinet, door, or operate a remote, she's your girl.
- Ivy is great at whapping. If you need something whapped, she's your girl.
- They are both great at cuddling.
- They are both independent. They won't be clingy and needy, unlike some other ladycats out there.
- They are cheap dates. Give them a jingly ball or a piece of string, and they are happy.
- If you have a doggie sibling, it isn't a problem. They both love hanging out with doggies.
- Even though they are three years old, they have the spirit and joie de vivre of a kitten.
- Their astrological sign is Libra. That means they love beauty and harmony, and are well-balanced. In other words, they won't rock the boat.
- They don't mind sharing.
- They are both great wrestlers and chasers.
- Even though I am their brother, I have to admit they are both lookers, and have very soft furs.