Before I begin today, I would like to announce that my sisters Holly and Ivy have decided to join the search for a Valentine of their very own by submitting their profiles to the Single Kitty Love Café. Hopefully all eligible mancats will be able to view them soon! Here is a little preview.
I was tagged for this meme by Panda Bear of the Furry Bambinos. Since today is Thursday, I thought I would make it into a Thursday Thirteen and include the twins!
And here are the rules:
Post a link to the kitty who tagged you (done!), and post the rules on your blog. List your real name, how you got your real name, nicknames you like/tolerate, and nicknames you wish your humans would stop calling you. Tag several kitties, and write a comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
Real Name: Tybalt
Why: Because of the character in Shakespeare's play "Romeo and Juliet" who is the 'Prince of Cats.'"
1) Tibbles (Only mommy can call me that . . . I like it coming from her.)
2) Mommy's pretty boy (What is not to like? It is true.)
3) Sweetie/Sweetheart (I am, what can I say?)
4) Smelly (I do not find this acceptable. I have only been called this twice, when I was having litterbox issues.)
5)Loverboy (I am a very loving mancat.)
Real Name: Ivy
Why: Because I was adopted at Christmas with my sister, so "the Holly and the Ivy" . . . like the carol.
6)Smelly Cat (It's true! And there is a nice song about me, thanks to Phoebe in 'Friends.' =^_^=)
8)Trouble (I try! *modest blush*)
9)YOU LITTLE @%@*#$&%@#!!!!!! (Whenever I run into the basement . . . he he he)
Real Name: Holly
Why: Again, because of the Christmas Carol
10) Six Toes (Grandpapa gave me that one. Very descriptive, but not my favorite.)
11) Velociraptor (Because of the way my claws click on the floor. It makes me sound fierce!)
12) Holl (Mommy shortens my name sometimes. It doesn't bother me . . . too much.)
13) Ms. Thumbs (Because of my extra toe . . . and my prowess with opening doors! Not too shabby)
And of course, both girls share one nickname together: The Terrible Tortie Twins!