CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Award and Tortie Twin Thursday Thirteen



Miss Peach has honored me with this beautiful award. Thank you so much, Miss Peach! I am speechless over this honor. This award goes to kitties who go that extra stretch to be a warm and caring kitty to their parents and others. With that in mind, I would like to pass it along to some other very special kitties.
  1. MoMo - For being patient with her SS, and for being a good cousin to Charlotte and a great sister to Sassy, Asta, Momo dog and her little brother Pinot. And also for being one of my first kitty blogger friends! She is very special to me.


  2. Kellie the Orange Cat - For being patient and loving with her mommy, even though she is so much fun to tattle on! Kellie's mum hasn't been feeling well lately, and I know Kellie is taking good care of her. She is a true sweetheart.


  3. TT - TT is a wonderful and funny kitty, who manages to be sweet even though her kitty siblings sometimes aren't too nice to her. Her mommy is very important to her, and she makes sure that she takes good care of her when she is under the weather.


  4. Skeezix - I have to admit that I was a little late in visiting Skeez's blog, and I'm sorry it took me so long! Not only is Skeezix a talented techno kitty, but he is also super loving to his FL and Mr. TF . . . although I am sure Mr. TF wishes he was a little less loving lately! Skeezix also is taking care of his big brother Mao, and making sure he doesn't go walkabout anymore.

And now for the Thursday Thirteen . . . . my sisters are a little bummed that no one seems to like them on the Love Café, and they've been bothering me extra over it. So I thought I'd help them out.

13 Reasons Why the Tortie Twins Should Be Your Valentine


  1. They are TWINS. Isn't it every mancats dream to date a twin?

  2. Double the trouble, double the fun.
  3. Holly has thumbs. If you need to get into any cabinet, door, or operate a remote, she's your girl.

  4. Ivy is great at whapping. If you need something whapped, she's your girl.

  5. They are both great at cuddling.
  6. They are both independent. They won't be clingy and needy, unlike some other ladycats out there.

  7. They are cheap dates. Give them a jingly ball or a piece of string, and they are happy.

  8. If you have a doggie sibling, it isn't a problem. They both love hanging out with doggies.

  9. Even though they are three years old, they have the spirit and joie de vivre of a kitten.

  10. Their astrological sign is Libra. That means they love beauty and harmony, and are well-balanced. In other words, they won't rock the boat.

  11. They don't mind sharing.
  12. They are both great wrestlers and chasers.
  13. Even though I am their brother, I have to admit they are both lookers, and have very soft furs.

HOLLY

IVY

26 meows:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your award! It is very well deserved. :)

We are surprised the Tortie Twins don't have Valentines yet. I, Dragonheart, already have a girlfriend, and Merlin is too young to have one. Hopefully the twins will find the right Mancat for them!

Anonymous said...

Any kitties with such joie de vivre should not worry about anything.

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Us boy cats from the Whiskers & Purrs Gang think the twins have got THE HOTNESS! They are hubba hubba cute! It's just that we all have gots girlfriends...'cept for Henry and he is dumb...he probably wouldn't make a very good boyfriend.
Very truly yours,
The Whiskers & Purrs Gang

Samantha & Mom said...

Congratulations On your Award Tybalt!!! You do go the extra stretch to be warm and caring to you Mom and maybe Dad and all the others you come in contact with!! I know from first cat experience!!!
Purrrrs and nose kisses,
Samantha

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Poor Holly and Ivy! We hope all of your witch comments didn't scare mancats off. Congrats on your award too!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Both Holly and Ivy are real beauties...I am sure that their special Valentine will come along and sweep them both right off their paws!

Concats on that great award. That was super nice of Miss Peach.

Purrs
Abby

TRIPPER THE PSYKO STRAY CAT said...

WOW TWINS!!! COWNT ME IN!!!!! DO THEY LIKE BUNNYKIKKING?

Artsy Catsy said...

Tybalt, Fracas and I find Holly and Ivy very appealing -- especially because they're independent and not clingy and we're such busy executive mancats.

Fracas is attracted to Holly's opposable thumbs because he has trouble managing all the cabinets, and I'm very interested in Ivy's whapping ability. After all, behind every great man is a strong woman, and I'm a bit overwhelmed with all the whapping I have to do around here.

Rocky

Daisy said...

Any mancat would be lucky to have Holly or Ivy for their Valentine!

Unknown said...

Nice Thursday List! Come pick out something from my list!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I'm surprised too, we need some more kitties to come looking. I'll see what I can do! ~Queen Snickers

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award :-D

That's very nice of you to help out your sisters like that. I don't know about them being a cheap date though. Do you really want them to hook up with a cheap mancat? I think your sisters would like to have a mancat shower them with flowers and food and lots of toys. Trips, too.

Karen Jo said...

Congratulations on your award. It is very well deserved. It's great of you to try to help your sisters find Valentines. I am sure that they will find the right mancats soon. Fracas and Rocky seem interested.

The Crew said...

Fracas & Rocky are nice guys. I suggest inviting them over for a chaperoned visit with your sisters.

George

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Oh Tybalt! A Cheap date? Ivy should whap you for that!

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Tybalt, you listed everything about your sisfurrs really well, but then you went and called them a cheap date. A mancat should never call a ladycat a cheap date. It's not gentlemanly. We fink an apology to them is in order.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Tybalt, thanks you so much, I is honored that you choose me to gets the award. I will post it as soon as I thinks of who I should honor with this award.

Sassy Kat said...

Congrats on your award, and guess what????!!!! Cause ya are such a fantastic kitty I have an award for ya too, stop on over.

PB 'n J said...

Tybalt, it's nice of you to help your sisters get valentines - they are beautiful girls, but we're sure they're not cheap dates (no girl is!)!

It looks like there's some interest now though!

Mickey's Musings said...

Congrats on your award!!!!!
That T13 should help the twins!!! That was great!!! Yuo're a great brother too :)
Purrs Mickey

snowforest said...

Oh they iz both so cute. We iz sure Holly and Ivy will find great mancats soon! Concatulashuns on your awardie :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations on your awards~
You are always caring for everyone and introducing many great movies~!!!!

Unknown said...

congrats getting awards!! me dont know what it is but i heard it os yummy!!

Unknown said...

Oh Tybalt, thank you so much for awarding me the Caring Cat Award, you are such a sweet friend and such a caring cat yourself.

I can't believe some mancat hasn't scooped up Holly & Ivy yet, they are certainly good catches! Hopefully, they will meet their matches very soon.

Laura W said...

I love your T13 for your sisters!
Maybe I could get you to pimp my cause...
Once I can strut my sassy stuff again?
Nah...Who needs a boyfriend. Been there, done that, before I was even a year old. Had the kittens to prove it!
I like my new life just as it is, frankly!
I keep telling ML to rent "Phantom". I think she might break down and do it soon.

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Hi Holly,
I didn't know Tybalt was your brother. I meet him at the M~Cat Club.

That's neat that you have thumbs. My big brother (Whiskers) had thumbs. He drove Mommy nuts getting in the cabinets. He scared the snot out of her one day when she was folding clothes and she went to put the towels in the cabinet. He was sitting where the towels were suppose to be.

Friends, ~Socks