CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 14, 2008

Mancat Monday




My beautiful princess Samantha gave me this incredible award. Thank you, darling Sam!




There are many wonderful kitties who deserve this award, so it is hard just to name a few. I hereby pass on this award to kitties who never fail to make me smile:


TT, Shadow, and Molly . . . and Fatty! (Hopefully she'll learn to love the indoors soon.)


and


Zippy, Sadie, and Speedy


Also, just a reminder for all of you mancats out there . . . Valentine's Day is only a month away!


ALSO, ANNIE PLEASE COME HOME!


20 meows:

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

yikes Valentines is only a month away....FANKS Tybalt!

Purrs
Ping and Jinx

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

Only a month to the day! WOW! Time s flying by!!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Yea, Momma found The Cat Returns! We enjoyed it last night all snuggled up on the couch. Even daddy laughed at it while he did dishes. Empress kinda freaked when all the kitties started meowing when the King came down the street but I knew they were just on TV. Thanks for the great movie tip! ~Queen Snickers

Samantha & Mom said...

That is so true! I have to get my post up for Monty Q's Valentine "Who Do You Love Contest!" Thanks Tybalt!
Hi 5 paw,
Tigger

Hello, my sweet Prince. Missing you lots!
Headbumps,
Sam

Parker said...

That was very sweet Tybalt!

Unknown said...

Tybalt, that was a very cute post!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Congratulations on your award, Tybalt! It is very well deserved. :)

Leona said...

Congrats on your award!

Ali & Fiona said...

We are in awe of your princely handsomeness and thank you so very much for the welcome back!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh my cat valentines is only a month away....wait a second, I don't love anyone more than myself so I shall have to make sure I buy myself some cards and presents!

xx

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Oh thanks you! We's going to post abouts it on Tuesday! You guys makes us smile too!

The Crew said...

Tybalt...when did you and Samantha Black become an item? (sigh) I this I need to get around and visit more often.

George

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Haven't vsiited for a few days, (no) thanks to SS being 'busy'. Have to catch up on your interesting posts. Love that picture of you by the Zoolatry. Very stylish! Mind if I download it? I have a folder of my friends' pics. If I use it in my post later I will definitely let you know first, otherwise it's only for our enjoyment.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Yes, only a month. I am thinking about what to send Brandi right now. I'd better save my green papers. What will you be sending Samantha?

BTW, did you see the Singles Love Cafe?? http://matchmakerkitty.blogspot.com
Queen Snickers and Empress are helping all single kitties find a love match.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Oh wow. That is a very sweet award!

Mickey's Musings said...

Congrats on your award!!! You passed it along to some great cats too!!!!! WOOT!!
Purrs Mickey

Kavan said...

What a sweet award, and so well deserved! We gave you an award as well!

Kavan and Tara

snowforest said...

Hi Tybalt ~ fankies for visiting our bloggie ~ u iz a pawesome mancat ~ concatulations on ur awardie ~ u totally deserve it!

Love and purrs to you from the Snowforest family :)

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Wowww....almost Valentine!!
I am sure you will have great idea to show your love~!

Kitty Cat Cast said...

Please pray that my mama and daddy don't have to give us away when they move to Thailand this year! We want to stay with them…

Simba and Persia

If you would like to see our podcast it is at:

http://catcast.podomatic.com

or subscribe through iTunes