CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Tortie Tuesday with Tybalt

Darling Samantha, would you like to snuggle?


A lot of excitement has been going on for the past week or so. Karl and Ruis had a romantic Antarctic cruise, and they brought back presents for everyone! Thanks so much! I have named him Bertrand, and I plan to place him on mommy's bed where I snuggle every night.

Also, Tara and Kavan gave me an award! Thanks! I feel super special!


I have already given this award to a few kitties, but as we all know, there are lots of deserving kitties out there! So I now give this award to:

Monty Q. Kat for being a mancat on the move . . . just hopefully not on the move outdoors again! That was scary.

Abby for being an adorable tuxie with spunk! (And a founder of the secret club I have now joined.)

Now, the Terrible Tortie Twins have been expressing some jealousy over how many "glamour shots" mommy takes of me. I have to say that I think it has only gotten worse since they've seen the romance blooming between me and my tuxie princess. In order to appease them, I had mommy attempt to do glamour shots of Holly and Ivy . . . "attempt" because they are not as professional as I am about posing.

Holly:



Ivy:


Notice they are both sporting their best "come-hither" looks. I wonder if they are looking for their own valentines . . .

PS: Annie is home! All of our purrayers worked!

25 meows:

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

How nice of you to share your blog with your sisfurs. The Captain needs to learn some sharing lessons from you Tybalt!

-Dante

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt

Fank you for the award that was really sweet of you! WE love the prize Karl gave...isn't that cute?
Both Holly and Ivy will have valentines lickey split!

Purrr
Abby

jenianddean said...

Concatulations on your award!!

The tortie twins are so super cute. And it was very nice of you to share your blog with them.

Happy Tuesday!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

The Furry Kids said...

Congratulations on your award!
Those are cute shots - it was nice of you to share your bloggie with them.

Hot(M)BC said...

Sisfurs are always jealous. It's just the way sisfurs are. hehehe
Purrrrrrs,
your bud Pepi

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Lovely photos of all three of you! :) Congratulations on your award! It is very well deserved. :)

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I sure would like to snuggle!
--JB

Daisy said...

I think Holly and Ivy look very glamorous!

Sunny's Mommy said...

They do look come-hitherish.

I saw a photo of Samantha posing for you. Boy does she want to snuggle with you :-0

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award :-D

HRH Yao-Lin said...

congratulations on your award and well done for getting such a fantastic prize!!!xx

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Congratulations on your award. It is so brotherly to share your blog with Holly and Ivy. Isn't the penguin cute. I got mine too!

I'll be doing a post this weekend to barrack for the Packers, it combine the artistic talents of a few of the kitties from the blogosphere. Please come back and cheer!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

We are very happy that you have offered to share with your tortietwin sisters.
Sometimes sisters are sort of okay....

~~Caesar

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Those are lovely photos of your sisters. I am sure they will find beaus in no time!

Mickey's Musings said...

Tybalt, it is so nice of you to share some pictures of holly & Ivy with us.They are lovely Torties. I know Georgia thinks so .
Congrats on your award too :)
Purrs Mickey

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Hehe Those are great tortie Glamor Shots! Holly, Ivy you should put them on the Café site! ~Queen Snickers

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Tybalt, I'll be right there to snuggle!! Mom was busy all day so I couldn't see your blog till now! Holly and Ivy are very beautiful in their glamor shots. I am sure they will find someone soon!
Purrrrrrrrrrs,
Samantha

PB 'n J said...

Those are beautiful pictures of Holly and Ivy - it was very nice of you to share you blog with them today.

You'd better get over to Samantha's she's waiting for you!

Kaz's Cats said...

Congratulations on your award. Your sisters look very pretty too in their photos. Oh, and Bertrand is a great name for a penguin.

Purrs

Gypsy & Tasha

Monkee said...

Be careful about sharing. The next thing you know, they'll want their own blogs and then their own beds, and who knows what else.

Kimo and Sabi said...

Furry nice tortie photos!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations on your award~!

I think Ivy and Holly are very adorable today~~~ Just like you are!

The Cat Realm said...

Congratulations to your award, Tybalt! And Bertrand is such a fine name for a penguin, I like it!
Do Holy and Ivy know about Queen Snickers and Empress' matchmaking site....??? Maybe they want to post their pictures there....????

The Cat Realm said...

OH - and I did forget to thank you for coming to Miss Peach's tea party on board the cruise ship... It was great having you and we hope you enjoyed it!!!!
Karl

Monty Q. Kat said...

Thank you, Tybalt! I'll putit on my blog today!