CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, January 7, 2008

Mancat Monday plus Meme and Award!



Pearl, Bert, and Jake tagged me for a meme! Here are the rules:


Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.


1) I never knew I loved feathers until I received my secret paws! As you can see in my picture, it is LOVE LOVE LOVE!


2) At night I sleep next to my mommy, and most of the time I insist that she have her arm wrapped around me as we fall asleep. I like to have my head on her shoulder.


3) I love to watch television, especially cartoons. Sometimes I watch Animal Planet with interest, but most of the time I watch Cartoon Network.


4) I love to have popcorn when I watch movies with mommy, but I don't eat it. I just like to steal it out of the bowl and play with it.


5) When I am happy (like when I see mommy or visit the food bowl) I stand and knead with my paws and chirp.


6) My sisters love doggies more than I do. I put up with them, but they aren't my favorite furries to be around.


7) I love to steal mommy's sweaters and socks and suck on them. I even chew holes in them if she doesn't catch me at it in time. Grandmama looked this up on the internet and told me I'm a "wool-sucker." It means I was taken away from my kitty mommy too early.


I tag my lovely princess Samantha and her handsome brother Tigger, Ivy's crush Bendrix, Holly's fellow tortie polydactyl Georgia, my new doggie friend Asta, the interesting house panther Diamond Emerald-Eyes, and Kellie the Orange Cat, who never ceases to make my mommy laugh!


Oh! And I also got this great award from my "cousins" Captain Jack and Dante Barbossa! (My mommy helped my Auntie Cat name Dante . . . which makes him super special in my book!)


The Extraordinary Gold Star Award was created by - Storm, The Furry Fighter - and is for Bloggers who have achieved or done something special. The award celebrates beyond what is ordinary or usual.
1) Post the explanation and rules of the award and link back to the blogger who presented you with the award and repeat the reason why you received it.
2) Pass the Award on to two other Bloggers who you fink deserve it and explain why!

First off, I would like to pass this award on to Sassy, because she has gone above and beyond the call of duty with her Little Productions and CCSI! Because of her, I have met so many other interesting furries, and I have felt even more a part of the blogging community. Thanks so much, Sassy!

I would also like to give this award to Icon Baxter Bentley. Icon is a great mancat, and a role model for his newly acquired foster kits to look up to! I'm sure we all remember the hard times he has recently had to go through, but he has kept his humor the whole time. I admire his resilience and upbeat attitude towards life. This one is for you, Icon!

21 meows:

Sassy Kat said...

Thank ya so much for awardin me the Gold Star Award. That is such a nice thing for ya to do and the kind words so sweet. I am goin to post the award on my blog for all to see and will have a special post for it on the 12th. I have to finish up the mission Momo and I have started and will be tied up with that until the 12th. Thank you so much.

Monkee said...

Personally I like eating popcorn as well as playing with it. My favorite is kettle corn popcorn. Mom makes it all the time when she and Dad are watching movies. You should try it sometime.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We enjoyed learning more about you! Dragonheart chirps when he sees birds.

Congratulations on your award! :) It is very well deserved. :)

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We like popcorn too - but we like to eat it after we are done playing with it!!

LZ said...

Do you think its a lynxie trait to sleep like that because I do too!! I also like playing with popcorn. Cool!

Kaze

Christine and FAZ said...

I bet your Mom's not best please about you sucking on her socks and sweaters is she? FAZ

Asta said...

Hello Tybalt
I like popcown too duwing movies, but I eat it,heheh,I love the way you say you sneep aith youw Mommi..Thank you fow tagging me and congwatulations on the cool awawd!smoochie kisses
Asta

Gemini and Ichiro said...

It is always fascinating to learn about our friends.

Congrats on your award!

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hehe excellent post, I especially love how you steal socks and insist that the human has her arm around you before you will go to sleep! That is excellent!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

I eat popcorn, well used to before my diet. I like salty things. Congratulations on your award! `queen Snickers

Daisy said...

You should try eating the popcorn, it is very delicious! My Mommie usually bites the kernel part off so I just get the white fluffy part.

Leslie said...

Tybalt - do you have nay Siamese blood in you? Because your #7 is called "smurgling". It's usually associated with Siameses. Our Persia did that on every single lace thing she came across.

I can't tell you how many sets of curtains she demolished.

Our new siamese likes to suck on buttons on a nighty.

- this is Tigger the FBI cat, I don't have my own google account so I can't sign in here.

Karl and Ruis said...

Congratulations on your award, Tybalt!!!
Watching TV and eating popcorn - you sure you are a cat??? Hahahahaha.
We will have a surprise guest coming tomorrow and a big party on Thursday!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

Oh Tybalt, Concatulations on your Award you are so deserving of it! And thanks for the thinking of Me and Tigger for the Meme, we will do it tomorrow along with a couple of other things from the mysterious lost post.
I loved learning the seven random/weird facts about you. I like to play with popcorn, too!
Your adoring Princess,
Samantha

Sunny's Mommy said...

Congratulations on your award :-D

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Fev -vers are our mancat Shadows favorite thing too!

Parker said...

I like to sleep in my Daddy's arm at night, then I move on to his head!

Mickey's Musings said...

That was a great Meme! Georgia is very excited about doing her first meme by herself! :)
Purrs Mickey

Mr. Hendrix said...

Thanks for tagging us! I did the MeMe for Tuesday. I think Ivy will see a familier "uniqueness" of Bendrix's.

You certainly deserve this award!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Fev-vers are fun! We love watching cartoons and when we start getting cranky wif each other or we look bored dad will put one of our cartoon dvd's on and we sit on da couch and watch!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Congratulations for your golden star award~!! That is awesome~!!!! You are a great star~!!!!

And I think your wierd facts are very interesting~!!!! I think I love feather as well, but everytime I want to eat them, so michico doesn't let me have it~!