CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tortie Tuesday - Miss You Like Crazy


The heatbox clicked on this morning! I couldn't believe it, so I am dedicating this song to my wonderful heatbox. How I have missed you, my friend. ~Ivy
Miss You Like Crazy
Originally performed by Natalie Cole
Adapted for the Heatbox by Ivy
I miss you like crazy
I miss you like crazy
Ever since you went away
Every hour of every day
I miss you like crazy
I miss you like crazy
No matter how warm it gets now
I think you should click on somehow
I can feel the warm air blowing my furs
and it feels so good it makes me purr
If feelings believing its worth the wait
So click on and warm me, its not too late
We're so good together
We're starting forever now
And I miss you like crazy

21 meows:

Laila and Angel Minchie said...

What a furry nice tribute.

Anonymous said...

Wow, that is some affection you have for your heatbox!

jenianddean said...

Ivy - good job! Huggy Bear likes to lay on the vents. He doesn't care if they are blowing warm air or cool air. I think he just likes to have his furs blown around!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Fun song Ivy! You really like the heatbox!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Ick, we hates the cold too, a heatbox sounds nice about now but Mommy bean says its off for the spring and summers now. Sheesh!

Daisy said...

Warm air blowing through the furs feels good no matter what the weather!

catsynth said...

We like our heatbox, too, when the temperature goes down. Fortunately, our new home is a lot warmer - but sometimes it gets rather cold at night, even in the summer.

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Mmmm, Sadie is still sitting in her heater box waiting fur da warm...

Parker said...

We could have sang that last night to our fireplace. We can't believe how chilly it got all of a sudden!

Mr. Echo said...

When the heatbox stops working I can usually find a sunny window to bake my furs on. Rite now the wether is weerd in Texas. It can be so cold the heatbox comes on, then later the same day the coldbox blows and then next day the windows are open! Weerd!

Ana said...

Hm, we are not having a heatbox... But we have lots of blankets!

Emma's Kat said...

What a great rendition of a Miss U Like Crazy! It was cold here this morning and cooler today too!

Sunny's Mommy said...

I know you love your heatbox, but I don't see it as a good sign that it came on :-0

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a nice tribute to your heat box. it sounds like a wonderful place to nap.

ivy, your grandma may not be impressed with your basement run, but Bendrix is! he did a meme today!

Mickey's Musings said...

Hahahahaha!! That was great!! We love our heatbox too!! We have vents in the floor and we lay on top on them! Poor Mom has to put a sweater on! Hahaha!!
Purrs Mickey

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You still need a heatbox? I hope it warms up soon!
--JB

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

ha! You are too cute!

p.s. thanks for the nice comment, and my mama wants me to say that she hopes you pick a SW episode for a movie review (with the great Ewan Mcgregor)

Motor Home Cats said...

That was a great song Ivy - you have a lovely voice. The heat box doesn't come on here all that often, and when it does, it comes out of the top of the wall.

Cody

Halloween said...

Hi Tybalt. Wow, the heatbox came on in Georgia in late April!! Hmmm. I am glad it made you so happy. You look nice and toasty.

Many purrs, Halloween

Irishcoda said...

What a nice song to sing for your heatbox!

The Taylor CatSSSSS said...

Hi Ivy & Holly! Could you resend Mommy your email address? Thank you!

debrastaylor@earthlink.net

We have a new member on TATA! Go and see!