CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 7, 2008

Mancat Monday - Mommy's Bed


Here I am doing my morning nesting at the foot of mommy's bed. I like to wait here for her here when she's getting ready to go to work. Well, I wait here for her after I tire myself out from scratching at the bathroom door and yelling at her to hurry up and finish so I can get my morning snuggle before she leaves. I spend a lot of my time on mommy's bed . . . and some of my cutest mancat moments happen here. This is where all the nose biting and hair nesting happens . . . where I watch most of my movies and cartoons . . . where I wrestle my sisters . . . where I put the bitey on Almost Dad's feet because I'm pretending they are a mousie under the blankies . . . you get the idea. I made my mommy squeal at my cuteness one morning last week, and you got it, that cute moment happened on mommy's bed! Mommy wasn't feeling too good in her tummy, so she ate some oatmeal in bed before she got up to take her shower. (I discovered I like oatmeal and helped her eat it.) Anyway, after she finished and got in the shower, I started thinking how mommy shouldn't be the only one having breakfast in bed. We handsome mancats deserve that kind of treat, too! Well, when mommy got out of the shower, guess what she saw? I was waiting on her, sitting on her pillow, with a piece of dogfood between my paws! When I saw her come out, I picked it up and walked over and offered her some. She declined, but she did thank me and make a "squee" noise at me and told me I was cute, and she didn't get mad when I batted it around on the bed with my paws before crunching it and leaving dogfood crumbles everywhere. Being a mancat is good!

31 meows:

Cats~Goats~Quotes said...

I think that was very nice of you to leave that gift on your Moms pillow.
Moms don't get enuf gifts!

~ Timothy

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Ah you look so comfy there.

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

You look very cozy on your mom's bed, Tybalt. Being cute definitely has advantages! Humans can't stay mad at you for long when you're cute!

4 Boys and a Lady said...

Tybalt, you are definitely an adorable mancat. Our mom's bed is the bestest place to show off our cuteness, isn't it? That's where a lot of our cute moments happen too.

You are so caring and sweet to offer your mom the dog treat! Hope you enjoyed your breakfast in bed!

Anonymous said...

You brought her a foodie? Oh, that is so sweet, Tybalt! We also spend a great deal of time at the foot of Mom's bed. Isn't it wonderful?!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Your Mommy sounds really cool ~Socks

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt
You would melt any Momma's heart. What a sweetie you are...

Purrs
Abby

Unknown said...

Oh Tybalt, you are such a cute and kind mancat.

It sounds like you are taking good care of your Mum!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Oh Tybalt you are such a good mancat and Prince! A good Prince always thinks of his subjects! Your Mommie is very lucky to have you to care for her!

PB 'n J said...

You are absolutely right Tybalt - all the good stuff here happens on the big bed too!

Daisy said...

What a nice present you got for your mom!

Sunny's Mommy said...

That was definitely a squuueeeeee worthy moment! I can understand why she didn't get mad at you ;-)

The Furry Kids said...

It's good of you to show your mom how much you appreciate her. hee hee

Love,
Tazo

Ana said...

This is such a lovely story! Our cats also love to sit in our bed, sleep with us, snuggling there. Pumuckl even hides his secrets under our bed. Amazing you got a present for your mommy! Taking and giving, you got it! :)

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

hi tybalt!
that is very nice of you. we don't have foods lying around normally so at night when the mom-bean is sleeping we bring all our toys from the livingroom into her bed. especialy our favorite sheep toy and mouse toys. but we don't thik she can eat them because they don't have any flavor we checked.
veronica

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

hi tybalt!
that is very nice of you. we don't have foods lying around normally so at night when the mom-bean is sleeping we bring all our toys from the livingroom into her bed. especialy our favorite sheep toy and mouse toys. but we don't thik she can eat them because they don't have any flavor we checked.
veronica

The Furry Bambinos said...

Tybalt, you are one handsome mancat!! And very thoughtful, too!!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Ohhhhhhhhh that was just what my mommy bean did when she reads the story - "squee"! hehe

Good one Tybalt, its always great to keep those beans happy!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

That is so nice of you to offer your breakfast to your mommy. I am not allowed to eat in the bedroom, let alone in bed, because I am too messy.

Mickey's Musings said...

Tybaly, it is easy to see that you and your Mom have a great bond :) Tell her never to get rid of the bed :)
Purrs Mickey

Unknown said...

Our mombean says "Awwww, Tybalt's such a good mancat."
Hey! what are we, chopped liver?

Mr. Echo said...

I love training my ladey like that. The bed is a fun place to cuddle and play!

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

Oah Tybalt~!
I am glad you are so sweet to your mommy~!!!!!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

You are a wonderful mancat!
--JB

mister jeter harris, hizself said...

wut?????? u ate d-o-g food?
wut did it taste like?
jus wunderin.
luv--jh

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

It was furry nice of yoo to offer some to yoor mom afore yoo ate it. By the way, does dog food taste good?

Rascal said...

You said it!

Tara said...

Yep, I love Mom's bed too!

Tara

meemsnyc said...

Sebastian does that too, he sits on the bed and waits for me as I am getting ready for work.

Irishcoda said...

Aw, what a gentleman you are, too, Tybalt, offering to share with mommy and what a token of love that was!

Samantha & Mom said...

Wow, Tybalt, I love to watch Mom dress from the end of the bed, but Mom leaves the bathroom door open so I can go visit her if I want!
Headbutts and nose kisses,
Sammie-Pie