CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Terrible Tuesday?

Something isn't quite right today. I mean, I seem to be able to find all of my toes AND my tail but still....something is just off. Lets see...I know! I am missing a frootbat ear! This could be a major problem, I mean, I can't hear nearly as much if I only have one ear. Plus, I'll be lop-sided because my ears keep my balance. Oh my gosh!! Do you think this could possibly affect my being played with or my trash stealing?? What about my meezing, do I have to meeze louder so I can hear myself??? I don't know what to do. Maybe I should wait another day and see if it grows back. What do you think??

WAIT A MINUTE!!!!
This is Kaze!
Where did I go????
HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY!

32 meows:

Tazo said...

Tybalt, you freaked out Momma. She was wondering how she didn't know that you looked so much like Kaze. hee hee

We tagged you for a meme.:)

Love,
Tazo

Samantha & Mom said...

Heheheheheh!! That was great Tybalt! I thought I had hit the wrong key!!
Wanna come over and play with me and Copykat?
Purrrrrs,
Sammie-Pie

Monty Q. Kat said...

This is so much fun!

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Happy April Fools' Day! Everyone is swapping blogs today!

The Meezers or Billy said...

hee hee. we's 'afused.

The Devil Dog said...

Hahahaha That is pretty funny. I am lost too. I can't find myself. But at least I am with Lucky.

Roxy

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

LOL! You got US good!!!

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

cutes!
thanks for your help!

Jimmy Joe said...

Ha ha, that is a total surprise today!
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Gemini and Ichiro said...

There you are Kaze! I was looking for you.

jenianddean said...

Silly kittens!! Great April Fool's joke!

-Jasper McKitten-Cat

PS I think you need to meeze louder anyway!

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Good April fool's joke! I is a fool because I was confused!

Unknown said...

Ha, ha, ha....this is so much fun switching blogs.

I think your ear will be back by tomorrow Kaze!

PB 'n J said...

Hee hee hee! Happy April Fools! Hi Kaze, who's on your bloggie?!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

LOL! Maybe Tigger the FBI cat can find you!

Anonymous said...

ummmm... what's up with that? Hahahaha.

Daisy said...

Hahahaha! Good one! Happy April Fools Day!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Hahahaha, we is haffing so much fun finding out where effuryone went! Dis is a good April fools joke, da fun ones is da best kind.

Wrigley, Cobalt, & Penelope said...

Happy April Fools day!!!

Victor Tabbycat said...

I've hadded the same ear prolem meself. Hi Kaze! Dis blogosphere scramble is funny.

Mr. Hendrix said...

Bendrix: Where's Ivy! Ivy?!? You weren't banished from the blog were you?
Oh wait, this is April Fools Day. Man, totally uncool. I wasn't worried at all. Nah, you didn't get me.

Hendrix: You got him.

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, my ... It's so much fun to find efurryone on efurryone else's bloggies! Good job, Kaze!
DMM

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Hehehe we're having fun finding efurrycat

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

There you are!!!!! I bet your ear grows back by tomorrow!!!!!

Rosemary B❤️ said...

hahahaha
I knew that was the Beautiful Kaze!

Milton said...

Holy smokes!!
I don't know where anyone is gonna pop up today.

Sheeeeshhhh!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

Hey!!!!! Everybody is playing jokes on everyone!
--JB

catsynth said...

Very funny. Happy April 1 :)

Tara said...

HAHAHAHAHAH!!

Tara

Spike William and Angels China Cat and Willow said...

Oh, I found you Kaze! I hope that you can find your ear! This is such a fun April Fool's Day!

Purrrrrrs, China Cat

meemsnyc said...

hahahahah Happy april fools day

DK & The Fluffies said...

LOL Happy April Fools!