CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 31, 2008

Mancat Monday Meme


The good Senator over at Whiskers and Purrs tagged me for a meme last week. Here are the rules:
  1. You have to post the rules before you give your answers.
  2. You must list one fact about yourself beginning with each letter of your middle name. (If you don't have a middle name, use your maiden anme or your mother's maiden name.)
  3. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag one person (or blogger of another species) for each letter of your middle name. (Be sure to leave a comment telling them they've been tagged.)
Well . . . the Senator had a problem choosing a name to do because he has so many. I, on the other paw, have just one name, plus my title. Since I go by "Tybalt" because I'm such a casual royal, I have decided to use my title "Prince" for this one.
Perfect
Royal
Intelligent
Nimble
Cuddly
Elegant
I tag any kitty who wants to play!

18 meows:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Terrific meme, Tybalt! Those are wonderful words to describe you. :)

jenianddean said...

Great meme! I think all those words fit you to a T.

Happy Mancat Monday!
-Jasper McKitten-Cat

Mr. Hendrix said...

I think this meme suits you perfectly! I like that you are a "casual" royal.

Gemini and Ichiro said...

You did a wonderful job with some descriptive words.

Parker said...

Those are wonderful adjectives to describe you!

The Whiskers and Purrs Gang said...

Dearest Tybalt,
I think you did a very very VERY good job with your meme! Plus, I think it's so admirable that you is a 'casual royal'...it's good to be accessable by the little people. That's my approach, what with me bein' a Senator and all.

Very truly yours,
Senator Henry Jackson Edward Graves III

PB 'n J said...

Well done Tybalt - every word is perfect!

Unknown said...

That is such a cute picture!

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

I am glad of you that you are cuddly!
Veronica

Sunny's Mommy said...

Those are all wonderful attributes you have, Tybalt :-)

Leona said...

Good meme Tybalt!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Great mime which suits you to a tee and a lovely portrait of you! I enjoy reading the movie review as well since Pye is a special friend.
Thankyou for visiting - I am better but not a happy kitty as SS is keeping me indoors against my will.

The Misadventures Of Me said...

Good words that describe yous!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Dat's a wonnerful picture. Dat meme is truly yoo Tybalt.

Irishcoda said...

What a handsome portrait! And the meme does suit you to a "T" Tybalt! :)

Cecil the Cougar: said...

Those are some very good words to describe you Tybalt!

Motor Home Cats said...

That certainly does describe you. We don't have middle names - so we just used our first names when we did it.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Hi Holly and Ivy,

I had fun playing with you this weekend.

Cody

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

These great element gathering become the perfect you, Tybalt~!!
You are a very great handsome mancat!