CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 3, 2008

Mancat Monday - Spring Is Finally Coming

Sometimes a mancat has to tell his sister to get away from HIS photoshoot.

Happy Almost Spring, everyone! I was a happy mancat this weekend because mommy opened the windows for us! It was warm and breezy, and my sisters and I enjoyed sunning ourselves in the windows and sniffing the air to smell that spring was at last on its way. We also got in some great birdie and squirrel watching. Life is good!

23 meows:

david santos said...

Excellent posting, Tybalt!
I loved this blog.

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

You guys have got to come over and hang out on our porch with us! Isn;t it just beautiful outside. Its awful that our Mommys are stuck day hunting when they could be enjoying this lovely weather!

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Tybalt, smelling the air sounds like a wonderful treat! Spring is coming!!!

Samantha & Mom said...

I'll be right over Tybalt to bask in the sun with you!! You are so handsome in your picture, :sigh:
Purrrs,
Sammie Pie

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

It's been very nice weather and I have been going outside a lot. This makes me happy!

PB 'n J said...

Sounds like a wonderful weekend Tybalt! Mommy opened our windows a bit this morning and spring is in the air here too!

Unknown said...

That is a cute little sister ear poking into your photoshoot : )

Anonymous said...

My sister always gets in my photo shoots! But not this weekend 'cus I got to go OUTSIDE! and she didn't. hahaha! ~Queen Snickers

Daisy said...

That is a wonderful Spring-y photo!

Mr. Hendrix said...

absolutely! that is your Mancat spring shoot. Jeez.
sigh, i wish spring was closer here. tomorrow it will be 39 and rainy. no open windows for me!

Leona said...

Ma actually left the door to the sun porch open so Guy has been "sunning" himself all day! It is still a little chilly here but not like it was. Yeah Spring!

Anonymous said...

Spring is springing, Tybalt, that's for sure! Having a sister must be a lot like having a brother, always stealing your stuff!

LZ said...

I love your entry in the contest, I really like the snuggly bunny.

Kaze

Irishcoda said...

Tybalt, please send a little spring our way! Lovely pictures!

MISS PEACH ~(^.^)~ said...

Oh look at your wonderful collection of Spring time bunnies~they look like the purrrfect fuzzy soft spot for a nap!
Happy Monday!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

You look very cute with the bunnies. ~Scylla & Charybdis

(Sigh) How on earth am I going to convince Mommy that I don't do photo shoots when you are so obliging. ~Socks

Mickey's Musings said...

I can't wait for Spring!!!
Tell your sisfurs to do their own photo shoot!You are doing important Mancat stuff!!
Purrs Mickey

Allthingsfoodie said...

Dat picture of yur rabbit reminds us to get owr spring rabbit and Easter stuff owt to look at.

Motor Home Cats said...

Tybalt, you looks so comfortable there amongst the bunnies. We have our windows open here too.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Hi Holly and Ivy,

Cody

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Open windows with scenty wind, seeing birdies and squirrels, can't get much better than that...

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

I am so happy that Spring is finally coming as well~!!!

Java's Coffee House said...

Sammy and Miles is having a party today and I'm going! Will you be my date Ivy?

Sunny's Mommy said...

That's great you're having warm weather, and you got to sit by the open window and enjoy it!