CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 24, 2008

Mancat Monday - Skritches


Here I am getting skritches from my mommy, even though I am where I am not supposed to be.
In this picture, I am sitting on top of mommy's bathroom counter. I am not allowed in mommy's bathroom (and neither are the twins) because we do very naughty things in there, like emptying out the trash and stealing things out of the cabinet and clawing up the shower curtain.
This time, I ran and scooted inside very fast before mommy could shut the door. There was something new and exciting inside that I wanted very badly. Can anyone guess what it was? The answer will be given in this week's Wordless Wednesday.
(As you can see from this picture, mommy finds me irresistable even when I'm being naughty.)
***Mommy promised me that I would get to catch up with all of my friends today. I'm so glad! I've missed you all. I hope I haven't missed any new and exciting events!***

27 meows:

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hmmm..I wonder what you found! Was it cotton buds? Tampons? As long as you stayed clear of razorblades I'm sure it was all good fun! x

HRH Yao-Lin said...

hmmm..I wonder what you found! Was it cotton buds? Tampons? As long as you stayed clear of razorblades I'm sure it was all good fun! x

The Misadventures Of Me said...

It's cuz you are hypnotic Tybalt! What bean coulds resist you?

The Meezers or Billy said...

did you find tampons? tampons is the bestest toy!!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

Mmm, Something new and exciting in a bathroom? A puff ball sponge? Those are fun to play with! ~Queen Snickers

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

hello!
we are allowed to go in the bathroom although recently I knocked down ALL of mamaw's perfume bottels off the shelf and there were 4!!! she was pretty mad but the only thing that broke was a glass jar. but now she is carerful not to put anything breakable on the top shelf!!!!
did you find a q-tip?? those are Figaro's favorite for playing fetch. maybe a new toilet paper roll???
PS don't forget my birthday party tomorrow!!!
Veronica

Gemini and Ichiro said...

Hmm? I wonder what was in there? Food? A new cat? You are getting scritches though... hmm? A new feather toy?!

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, something new and exciting? Is it a new kitten? That would be new and exciting!!!

Mr. Hendrix said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mr. Hendrix said...

I love that you have her so trained you get scritches even when naughty! ha ha ha awesome!

Lets see, something new you had to have....An electric razor with a cord to chew on?? Bendrix loves ours.

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oh my Tybalt

Momma only lets me and Boo come into the big bedroom. I tried to follow Momma one time into the shower but it was WET in there, so I told her she could get in but I would not. Neither Boo or I get into anything so she will let us stay as long as we want in the big bedroom. But none of the boys are allowed in. IT's girls only. Goodness I can't imagine what was in there that you would want...

Purrs
Abby

PB 'n J said...

Our bathroom favorite has always been TP! It just rolls and rolls!

Mommy is wondering if may there is some new jewelry to whap?!?

Daisy said...

Hmm, something new and exciting in there... I will guess: a heated towel rack!

The Crew said...

Gosh Ty, are you saying that digging in the wastebasket is a BAD thing?! I really enjoy it...it's so much fun.

Your friend
Misty

catsynth said...

Ah, getting skritches is always good. Enjoy, but try not to get into too much trouble.

And thanks for stopping by today :)

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

Umm, I wonder what it is that you found. Scritchies are nice anywhere. Just shows you're an irresistible mancat, getting scritchies at places where you are not even supposed to be!

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We can't wait to find out what the new and exciting thing is Tybalt, a bath scrubbie perhaps?? We really don't get to go in our bathroom much, only when momma is in there. And that is because Simon is a monster kitty and messes with everything!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina and Sam

Mickey's Musings said...

Something new & exciting?? Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!
What,What ,What :)
I can't guess :o
Purrs Mickey

Tommy and Teaghan said...

If yoo were allowed to sassify yur cureeossitty den schmaybe yoo would be able to act in a cat-like dignified manner and haf da run of da baffroom whenefur yoo wanted. We say let yoo stay in dat baffroom, do yur damage and den it will all be ok. Yoo see we are dreamers dontcha? Hee hee.

Moki The Wobbly Cat said...

Hmm lets see could it be a nad towel? My fur mom thinks that they are fun to pull off the towel racks!

Just Ducky said...

I love mum's bathroom. My favorite water dish is in there. I like to check out the trash too. But mum never leaves much for me.

michico*Adan*Lego-小芥*阿丹*樂高 said...

You are so lovely, Tybalt!!!
You have a very good Skritches time~~

Found something?Well, what is it??

Motor Home Cats said...

Hmmmm - we don't have any idea what could be new. We like to hang out in the bathroom. That is where the best water is kept. Mom keeps a dish filled on the counter for us.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Hi Holly and Ivy,
Do you want to come over sometime to visit?

Cody

meemsnyc said...

Hmm, was it toilet paper? Sebastian loves to play with TP.

The Furry Bambinos said...

Hmm, what could it be? There are SO MANY cool toys in the human litterbox roon. Toilet paper? Towels? Soap?

Panda Bear likes to open the door and help Mommy take a shower. The door closes, but the door knob does not catch. Heh heh heh. Then he leaves with the door wide open. Mommy has started putting the TP stand thingy in front of the door. Panda Bear even managed to open the door anyway! Mommy started screaming when he joined her in the shower that night, cause she thought he couldn't open the door. Heh.

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Scritches are wonderful! We normally aren't allowed in the bathroom either - the door is kept closed at all times so we don't get into things.

We have no idea what the new and exciting thing is, but can't wait to find out!

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

I can't wait to hear what it is! Maybe a new brush for scritching?
--JB