CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, April 21, 2008

Mancat Monday Thanks


Happy Mancat Monday, everykitty! This Monday I am VERY thankful. I am thankful my grandpapa was able to go back to work this morning, before he drove grandmama crazy. I am thankful I got to see Almost Dad this weekend and get some skritches, even if he did try to hog all of my usual napping spots. I am thankful mommy cooked her veggie beef soup this weekend, so that I could sneak out the best bits from her bowl when she was otherwise distracted. I am glad that grandmama came over and actually GAVE me bits of beef from her soup, because she knows that grandmamas are supposed to spoil their grandbabies. But most of all, I am thankful for all of you wonderful kitties! I have made so many wonderful friends, and it warms my very heart to know that there are so many wonderful furries and beans out there. So . . . THANKS!

Thanks to my darling Sammie-Pie and her great mancatly brother Mr. Tigger for giving me this great award!

I would like to pass it along to Camie's Kitties and the Purrageous Pirates.

Thanks to Karl and The Cat Realm for passing this award to all of us who visit them! I feel very honored to be Karl's "Valued Friend."

And now, I would like to share a niptini with all of my wonderful friends! Let's all have a relaxed and nipped out Monday, everykitty! I am sure we all deserve it. Cheers!

23 meows:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

We're glad to hear your Grandpa is doing well! That's a great list of things to be thankful for. :) Congratulations on your award - you deserve it! :)

Cool photo effect too!

The Misadventures Of Me said...

We think this is a great Monday Mancat Thanks! You are so correct that there's lots of great thoughtful beans and furrys out there.

It's great that your Grandpapa is better!!

The Crew said...

That's a very handsome drawing of you.

PB 'n J said...

What a great weekend you had! We're glad to hear that your Grandpa is feeling better too.

Concatulations on all of your awards, and cheers!

Parker said...

Cheers Tybalt, what a great way to spend a Monday!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Tybalt
We are so happy that your Grandpa is doing so well! That is really great news.
Concats on your awards!
Purrs
Abby

The Furry Bambinos said...

Tybalt, that was a lovely post! We are thankful that you Grandpapa is doing so well!

Padre, Panda Bear, and Meerkat

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We are very glad that the grumpy old man is doing better. Mommy said he was about ot drive your Mommy nuts! Thank you for the award too - its wonderful!

Mr. Hendrix said...

what a great post! very sweet. i'm so glad your grandpa is doing good. happy purrs for that!!

what a cool photo drawing of you!!

Daisy said...

Hooray for your grampa! And for friends, too!

Gledwood said...

What a lovely cat-sketch!

That green liquor looks most intriguing... when I was underage at wedding receptions etc I remember gazing longingly at the grown-ups' alcoholic drinks... of course it wasn't pints of boring old brown beer that caught my eye but the bright blue and green cocktails... all the exotic stuff like that!!

(should have become a cocktail barman like Tom Cruise in that tacky film haha I'd have been in my element there... eSPECIALLY as I'm a 6ft tall HAMSTER hahahaargh!!)

Figaro the Therapy Cat said...

niptinis are the BEST for a relaxin monday afternoons! thanks!
we are glad your grandpabean is better. you sound like you have a lot of good stuff goings on :)

veronica

Anonymous said...

We're very glad your Grandpa is well enough to go back to work and that you got lots of scritchies & soup bits. You're right, the CB is the best place for all kitties! We're very thankful, too! Congratulations on all your wonderful awards!

Unknown said...

That is a very nice drawing.

I am glad your Grandpa is back to work.

I am also very happy that you have many things to be thankful for. Isn't the cat blogosphere the best!

Forty Paws said...

Wow! You haf a grate Grandmama!! She spoils you good! We're glad yur Grandpapa wented bak to werk so he dunt drive yur Grandmama nutz. Lotz of stuff to be thankful fur.

Luf, Us

Tommy and Teaghan said...

Being appreciative brings more good fings. Wonnerful Mancat Monday post. Glad to hear yur Grandpa is better.

Sabrina, Sam and Simon said...

We are so thankful for all of the wonderful kitties we have met too, Tybalt! You are a great buddy! We are glad Grandpapa is out of Grandmama's hair, and concatulations on the awards, you deserve them!
Purrs and headbutts,
Sabrina, Sam and Simon
Pee ess ... the picture is awesome!

Samantha & Mom said...

Hi Tybalt, glad to know your grandpapa went back to work. He must be healing fast. Hope you had a wonderful weekend! I missed you.
Your Tuxie princess,
Sammie-Pie

Ellen Whyte said...

Fantastic pencil drawing. Counting blessings seems a good plan for today too...

Motor Home Cats said...

We are so glad to hear that your grandpabean is doing so much better.

Thank you so much for the award. We are very honored.

Tiki, Tavi, Cody and Camie

Hi Holly and Ivy,

Cody

Sunny's Mommy said...

You do have a lot of wonderful things to be thankful for :-)

Congratulations on your awards!

Meowers from Missouri said...

good for grandpa!! (an' good for grandma, too;-)

your post shows that you are a wunnerful example of a manly mancat, an' you deserves those nice awards!! may you live long an' healthy to reap many more.

The Furry Kids said...

Congratulations on all your awards. That's a great list of things to be thankful for. Especially beef. :)

Titus