CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 17, 2008

Thankful Thursday Thirteen

Guess what, kitties? A squillion years ago I guessed a song right for Ghost, and I got a prize package! A little less than a squillion years ago, the package came in the mail and instead of letting us open it right away, Mommy hid it in the CLOSET! And then with one thing and another, I didn't get to open it and check out all the great stuff Ghost sent me. Last night I finally got to open it, and boy was I thrilled! You won't believe all the great stuff I got!




1. Here I am checking out the package. It smells great!











2. As you can see, I got a lot of help. The Tortie Twins were all over it!








3. Look at all the cool stuff I got! That's Ivy, horning in on my territory.













4. Here I am trying to hide all of my goodies from Holly by laying on them. You can see a little bit of my classy new necklace Ghost sent. I think the colors complement me nicely.









5. Here I am modeling my new necklace. I think it makes me look dashing! Am I handsome in it, Samantha?







6. I am guarding my new blue chirpy mousie and catnip from my sisters. A mancat must always be aware of his surroundings! Especially when you live with the Terrible Tortie Twins.






7. Ivy says "Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiip."















8. I had to put the bitey on the mousie! It needed discipline.












9. Some mousies never learn. I had to discipline it some more.












10. BUNNYKICK!







11. Catdancer! Ivy is on the left, and Holly is on the right. Can you see Ivy's claws of doom?






12. I decided to check out the catdancer, too. I was very brave to get between the twins and the catdancer!


Well . . . . it was almost a Thursday Thirteen! For my thirteenth thing, I think I will share some lyrics with you . . . these are the lyrics Mommy helped me to guess so that I could win all of this cool stuff!

13. Melancholy Child, by Pam Tillis

You take a black Irish temper and some solemn Cherokee
A Southern sense of humour and you got someone like me
There are thorns on every rose to this I'm reconciled
They're just a little sharper to a melancholy child
***BONUS GRANDPAPA UPDATE***
Grandpapa went back for his 2nd follow-up appointment today, and the news was good! The eye v-e-t said that he did not think that grandpapa will have a CAT-aract in his eye that was operated on, even as naughty as grandpapa has been. Also, he went ahead and lasered the tears in his other eye, and said there should be no further problems. *paws crossed* Grandpapa gets to go back to work on Monday, so hurray! Thanks everykitty for keeping my naughty grandpapa in your purrs and purrayers. Mommy and I really do appreciate it!

21 meows:

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

What a fabulous prize package! :) IT looks like you are all really enjoying the goodies you received. Congratulations! :)

Artsy Catsy said...

Tybalt, that's a great surprise package. Kind of a surprise surprise package, since it took so long to open it!

Rocky

PB 'n J said...

What a great Prize Package Tybalt, that looks like lots of fun!

And thanks for sharing the news about Fagin, we're glad that he's going to keep his name and we can't wait to see our favorite pirates back.

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

Great news about your Grandpaw! You're prizes look great and you look very handsome in your new collar, I'm sure Samantha will approve.

The Crew said...

Wow, that's quite a haul Tybalt! And we think you look exceptionally handsome in your necklace.

Tipper & Misty

The Furry Kids said...

Awesome prizes! I'm glad you put that mousie in his place. hee hee

Thank you for the update on your grandpa. We're glad his eyes are getting better.

Daisy said...

What a great prize package! The Cat Dancer is one of my very favorite toys.

Hooray for the good news about your Grandpa.

Cecil the Cougar: said...

That is very good news about your Grandpa!

I see that you disciplined the mousie very good. He shall not misbehave again! You are a very good mancatly mancat!

Unknown said...

That cat dancer toy is very popular, I will have to instruct my Mum to get me one.

I am glad that your Grandpa is doing well!

MaoMao said...

Oh, I'm glad things are turnin out good fur your Grandpapa! And what a nifty package you gotted -- all kinds of fun stuffies! Enjoy!

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Sunny's Mommy said...

Wow! You got a lot of great prizes! I like how you sit on your prizes to keep your sisters from getting them. You're a smart mancat!

Sunny's Mommy said...

PS: That is excellent news about your Grandpapa :-D

Myst and Blackie said...

Yay for the good news on your Grandpapa!!!


You do look very handsome in the necklace. I'm glad you liked the mousie & everything.

FYI for Kellie... Mom got the cat dancer at Target.

Sassy Kat said...

Great prizes!!!! I am glad that you found them and looks like you had fun opening up everything. Good news about your grandpa.

Mark's Mews (Marley, Lori, Loki, and Binq) said...

Wow, good thing there wasn't a fresh dead fish in that package! MOL!

Cool stuff though!

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Dat's good news about yoor grampa bean! Looks like yoo gots some fantabulus stuff in yoor pakaje!

Mickey's Musings said...

Look at that cool stuff!! I would have lots of help opening things too,heehee I see you will be busy for a while!
Great news for your Grandpa!!!!!
Purrs Mickey

Karen Jo said...

I am so glad that your Grandpa is doing so well. I am happy that you finally got to open your package. Your new necklace is very handsome. You did a good job discipling that mouse. The cat dancer looks like a lot of fun.

Java's Coffee House said...

I'm vera impressed with your claw of doom Ivy. It's good to know I haves a girl that can takes care of herself.

Luvs
Java

Forty Paws said...

What a great haul you guys got! Fun Fun Fun!

Luf, Us

Ana said...

Wow, what a great prize you got. But why your Mommy was hiding it for so long???

I am happy your grandpa is doing so well now!