CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tortie Tuesday - 'Nipped Out

Ivy: Finally! Another Tortie Tuesday!


Holly: Yes, kitties, Tybalt is sharing his blog again with us today. And it is EXTRA exciting, because not only are we introducing you to our new Nip Lounger, but we also won an award!
Ivy: The nice kitties at PB&J gave us this great award:

This award was started by Chance's woofie brother Shadow. Isn't he great?

Here are the rules:
Give this award to at least one blogger who has a woofie as a friend. If they let a woofie blog sometimes, post information on woofie safety, or just love to cuddle with a woofie of their own, then send this award to them. Make sure you leave a comment on their blog letting them know you are giving them this award and don't forget to link back to the person who gave it to you.

We would like to pass this award on to our good friends Sassy and MoMo, who are not only friends of woofies, but are also NOMSS sisters with woofies! We would also like to pass it along to Riley and Tiki, who share their blog with their very own woofie Kesey.

Holly: And now for the main attraction . . . the NIP LOUNGER! The nip lounger is a fleecy catbed that has a special zippered pocket in the back that you put the 'nip in. Here we all are, checking it out.

Ivy: As you can see, I took to it right away. Look at my cute little pink tongue!

Holly: Yeah, you took to it so well you wouldn't share! Just look at you rolling all over it and not letting me or Tybalt near. Java, I hope you don't mind that your valentine is a nip hog!
Ivy: Oh, hush. You got your turn.
Holly: Right, only after I put my paw down and gave you THE LOOK.
Ivy: Yeah, well, look . . . you did some rolling of your own!


Holly: And then YOU found the baggie the catnip came from and wouldn't share!

Ivy: But you were the one who stole it out of the trash later . . .
Holly: Shhh! You promised you wouldn't tell! Now mommy will see this and know who did it. Maybe she'll forgive me when she remembers how sweet I was to her while I was all nipped out. Look, mommy! Remember how snuggly I was?


Ivy: You know mommy forgives us anything, sis. But reminding her how cute we are always helps!

27 meows:

LZ said...

I'll be right over. The nip lounger looks like just the place to have some fun and then pass out. Ivy will pass out eventually...right?

Chase

Dragonheart, Merlin, Devi, and Chloe said...

Your nip lounger looks and sounds fabulous! You are really enjoying it! :)

Captain Jack and Sir Dante said...

We want one! How cool! Where did your Mommy get it?!?!

Diamond Emerald-Eyes said...

That looks really comfy. I got nip on my boogie mat on Sunday, so I've been sleeping on that.

Tiki, Kirby, and StanLee said...

Thank you for the award. The nip lounger looks very comfy.

Java's Coffee House said...

I wants to come snuggle withs my Ivy in the nip lounger! You looks really cutes with your tongue out and I don't mind at all that you are a nip hog.

catsynth said...

The nip lounger sounds like a lot of fun. Now that we're in the city, Luna needs her own lounge, too :)

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Oooo nip lounger now that sound very exciting. I'll be right over for a stay!

Purrs
Abby

HRH Yao-Lin said...

oh my cat, that bed was clearly made in heaven and delivered just for you guys! You certainy look like you are in paradise!

And thank you for the kind comment, I was a bit upset by that nasty anonymous human. Why are some people so stupid? x

JB's Big and Small Worlds said...

That nip lounger looks pawsome! I have to go get my mom to take a look to see if she will get me one!
--JB

Daisy said...

That nip lounger looks great! And I see you have positioned it right in front of the hot-air blower!

Angel MoMo and Charlotte said...

What an awesome lounger! Thanks so much for the award, yes, we definitely are friends of woofies becasue we have two sissies and a brother who are woofies.

The Furry Kids said...

Cat.nip.lounger! That looks awesome! I want one!

EG

Parker said...

Mommy thinks that it would be very, very, very hard to stay mad at either one of you!
That lounger is 'da bomb!!!
Smooches!

Icon Baxter Bentley said...

Tortie Tuesday is cute stuff. I like the nip lounger very much!

Queen Snickers, Empress and Princess Renna said...

That looks AWESOME! We would have to have two though we DON'T share nippy things well. When momma makes nip cubes (puts nip in our cube tents) for us she puts them at opposite ends of the living room. ~Queen Snickers

Mickey's Musings said...

Gee Tybalt, that sounds a lot like my place. Tillie & Georgia always at it! Shees ;/
Purrs mickey

Sunny's Mommy said...

That nip lounger looks wonderful!

Tommy and Teaghan said...

That's right, rub yur smells all ofur dat nip lounger. Ohhhhh. We can almost feel it owrselves.

MaoMao said...

Wowie kazowie, that nip loungur looks superduper! Looks like a great place to get all 'nipped out.

Kittyhugs and purrs from MaoMao!

Anonymous said...

Oh, a 'nip lounger -- that sounds truly sublime! *smile*

Purrs and snuggles from Marilyn!

PB 'n J said...

That nip lounger looks super - we love the nip (maybe we can get Mommy to nip up our beds)!

Jimmy Joe said...

Oooo...I gotta get me one of those...You gals are some crazy partiers.
Your buddy, Jimmy Joe

Irishcoda said...

LOL, what cute pictures! The whole gang want their very own nip loungers, six of them! :)

Sassy Kat said...

Congrats on your award. Ya are such a dear caring kitty and deserving of this award. Thank ya for thinkin of me and presentin me with this great honor. I received this award several days ago from Jans Funny Farm and I am not sure that I for one am deserving of two or should I have two? Celebrate your award and have some more nip. What a way to party!

Alastriona, The Cats and Dogs said...

Holly & Ivy
The nip lounger sounds delightful. We need to get together for some door opening lessons and play time. It has been raining at our house and we are bored.

Scylla & Charybdis

Unknown said...

Me likz your picturrs! you is having too much funz with your beds!! Me want to join~!